Fichiers .mkv 4K lag [Translation - .Mkv 4K lag files]

Discus and support Fichiers .mkv 4K lag [Translation - .Mkv 4K lag files] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Salut, Je possède une One X, relié un écran de PC 4K (oui, pas de TV). Pour tester, j'ai mis des petites vidéos 4K en .mkv (non, pas de Blu-Ray... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HeeroYuy00, Aug 18, 2019.

1. HeeroYuy00
    HeeroYuy00 Guest

Salut,

Je possède une One X, relié un écran de PC 4K (oui, pas de TV).

Pour tester, j'ai mis des petites vidéos 4K en .mkv (non, pas de Blu-Ray piraté comme on dit) de 4 minutes maximum.

J'utilise VLC pour lire les fichiers multimédias. Comment se fait-il que le son fonctionne mais qu' peine 10 secondes plus ****, l'image se fige complètement et les 3/4 du fichier sont illisible visuellement mais pas côté son ?

Merci

___

[Translation -

Hello,

I own a One X, connected to a 4K PC screen (yes, no TV).

To test, I put small 4K videos in .mkv (no, no Blu-Ray hacked as they say) 4 minutes maximum.

I use VLC to play media files. How is it that the sound works but only 10 seconds more [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines], the image freezes completely and 3/4 of the file are visually unreadable but not sound side?

Thank you]

:)

HeeroYuy00, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi
    HeeroYuy00

Thank you for contact the Xbox forum with your Video issue. I recommend you have a look at

MKV Support

Bonjour HeeroYuy00,

Merci de contacter le forum Xbox avec votre problème vidéo. Je vous recommande de consulter le support MKV
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there HeeroYuy00,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with video formats for the Xbox One console. I recommend to check out the following article for more information: Video,
    photo, and audio on Media Player for Xbox One FAQ

In reference to the app VLC, I recommend reaching out to the app developer to help report the issue.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. dr bongstorrm Win User

Media Player Not showing MKV files.

I am having the same issue. MKV files are not appearing in the media player browser. All of the other files that I expect to be there are present except for the MKV files.

Is this an issue with only certain encodings being displayed? Wouldn't that just result in playback issues?

An official response would be great. I was really looking forward to the MKV streaming in the October update.
  5. FX45guy2006 Win User

Media Player error 0xc00d36c4 streaming MKV from PC

Maybe someone could at least confirm for me whether this is even a use-case that is expected to work?Is it expected that you can stream MKV video using the Media Player app on Xbox One from a Win8.1 PC media library?

I have subsequently tried to re-pro the issue on a fresh build of Win8.1 on a different PC on my home network, using the same MKV files, and same Media Streaming options. In this case Media Player app on XB1 does not even list the MKV files within this media
    library. Maybe this is the default behaviour instead?

On the PC hosting the MKV files with which the Media Player app gives error 0xc00d36c4, I once had some third-party MKV codecs installed (CCCP) so that I could watch MKVs in Media Player 12 for Windows 8. Once MS added MKV support to the Video app in Win8.1
    I uninstalled these third-party codecs. Could this be the only reason that the Media Player app on XB1 sees the MKV files in this media library, and it isn't even supposed to?
  6. AXIOMS OF FATE Win User

VLC player app

MKV files can be played through plex
Thema:

1. Fichiers .mkv 4K lag [Translation - .Mkv 4K lag files] - Similar Threads - Fichiers mkv lag

2. Xbox game pass (pc) fichier ? -[Translation - Xbox game pass (pc) file ?]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass (pc) fichier ? -[Translation - Xbox game pass (pc) file ?]: bonjour question simple mais je ne trouve pas les l'emplacement des fichier de mes jeux télécharger avec le xbox game pass pc merci de vos réponse / :) -[Translation - hello simple question but...
  3. Accessibilité des fichiers de jeu (Metro Exodus, etc...) [Translate] Accessibility of game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Accessibilité des fichiers de jeu (Metro Exodus, etc...) [Translate] Accessibility of game...: Bonjour vous, Après quelques heures de jeu sur Metro Exodus, et les problèmes de freeze constants rencontrés, je me décide chercher une solution afin d'améliorer les performances du jeu. Le jeu...
  4. Sauvegarde fichiers installation d'un jeux (Backup files installing a Games )

in XBoX on Windows
    Sauvegarde fichiers installation d'un jeux (Backup files installing a Games ): Bonjour ; Alors ma question est relativement simple, j'aurais aimé savoir si sur un compte Xbox sur pc, il était possible de sauvegarder les fichiers d'installation d'un jeux? En clair comme...
  5. Atmos MKV Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos MKV Problem: Hi, So I bought finally Xbox One S and wanted it to play Dolby Atmos Movies from external hdd. But it doesn't. Everything is connected correctly, I get atmos from trailers on dolby access app but...
  6. Does anyone know how to get MKV files playing from an external HD on XBox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to get MKV files playing from an external HD on XBox 1?: Hi all, I recently bought an X Box 1 (2nd hand) to use as a media centre. I have an external HD with movies. I DLed VLC, got set up etc. Now it plays the TV series happily enough but when I try to...
  7. Problem accessing .mkv videofiles with XBox One S / X when located on Seagate 8 TB GameDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem accessing .mkv videofiles with XBox One S / X when located on Seagate 8 TB GameDrive: Hello, I have the following strange problem if i want to access .mkv videofiles from my Seagate 8 TB GameDrives: 1. all .mkv videofiles work fine with Windows 10 apps like Movies & TV an VLC...
  8. DISSAPPOINTING MKV, AVI not playing any sound on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DISSAPPOINTING MKV, AVI not playing any sound on Xbox One: My Xbox was supposed to be the centre of my whole home media system. I should have been able to play anything on it. Unfortunately, clearly Microsoft has some other plan as while the video is...
  9. Issue playing 1080 mkv files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue playing 1080 mkv files: Hi After updating my Plex app I started having a problem playing some files. Files are 1080 h264 with AC3 5.1 sound. Initially I thought it was a Plex problem (I had been watching the files the...
  10. Mkv & M4v files wont play - 0xc00d11cd (0x80070001)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mkv & M4v files wont play - 0xc00d11cd (0x80070001): Using both VLC app and built in Xbox Media Player app, all of a sudden MKV & M4V files cant play, when up until March they played perfectly fine off my external hard drive Any reasoning why? The...