FIFA 14 Crashing!

Discus and support FIFA 14 Crashing! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having an issue with FIFA 14 where when I enter in to the FIFA World Cup and select “FIFA WORLD CUP MATCH” it tells me it is downloading and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Monstah, Jun 11, 2014.

1. The Monstah
    The Monstah Guest

FIFA 14 Crashing!

I’m having an issue with FIFA 14 where when I enter in to the FIFA World Cup and select “FIFA WORLD CUP MATCH” it tells me it is downloading and applying squads and then crashes to the dashboard. I’ve unistalled and reinstalled with no impact. I’ve
    also tried it on two consoles with the same result. I have also noticed that if I sign in as a guest, which prevents me from downloading and applying squads, it does not crash. (But also has old rosters and is not connected to LIVE.)

:)

The Monstah, Jun 11, 2014
  2. fifa 14

Hello gamer,

this is a known issue with FIFA 14 and the publisher of the game EA has suggested these temporary solutions in their forum:

answers.ea.com/.../2146987

DangerousBard, Jun 11, 2014
  3. scooch69
    scooch69 Guest
    FIFA 14 Crashing

It cant be a problem with the xbox, because Ea are having problems with battlefield 4 as well so its obviously from Ea's side...... I have restored to factory settings on the xbox one but still having the same problem with fifa

scooch69, Jun 11, 2014
  4. game-stock Win User

Fifa 14 crashes after career match and returns me too Xbox One home screen

fifa 14s no different from my computer then, crashes everday such is life
  5. DangerousBard Win User

fifa 14

Hello gamer,

this is a known issue with FIFA 14 and the publisher of the game EA has suggested these temporary solutions in their forum:

answers.ea.com/.../2146987
  6. TheDooDooBunny Win User

XBOX ONE GAMES CLOSING TO DASHBOARD

Fifa 14 crashes to the home screen anytime someone new joins your party.
  7. EddieJ08 Win User

Madden 25 crashing problems.

Same problem here with FIFA 14... everytime someone enters the party the game crash to the home dashboard
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Xbox One Randomly Exits to the Dashboard

FIFA 14 crashes to dashboard when it fails to find a match. Initial bugs, nothing to panic about.
Thema:

FIFA 14 Crashing!

1. FIFA 14 Crashing! - Similar Threads - FIFA Crashing

2. Fifa and Some games crashing my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa and Some games crashing my Xbox one S: I have an issue where if i'm playing Fifa 20, Gears 5 or Forza H4, the game will start up fine but before a Match while making my selections, i see lines on the screeen and during the match. After...
  3. FIFA 19 - X Box One - Crashes on start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 - X Box One - Crashes on start up: My son has had X Box One & Fifa 19 for a week. The game has started crashing on start up (it worked fine to start with). I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions on the Microsoft & EA...
  4. FIFA 19 Freeze/Crashes, out of troubleshooting options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 19 Freeze/Crashes, out of troubleshooting options.: Console: Xbox One X, 46% free space on 1 TB HD. FIFA 19 is unplayable. I’ve had issues with Fifa 19 for almost 3 months. I’ve spent 40+ hours with EA and Xbox support and they’ve essentially...
  5. Fifa 19 The Journey crashing chapter 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 The Journey crashing chapter 2: Hi, on FIFA19 - The journey..... chapter 2 after a game against Sporting and training....the game keeps crashing and resetting back to the xbox home game. This happens with the main character alex...
  6. fifa trial keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa trial keeps crashing: my fifa19 free trial kept on crashing when i was on the transfer market, how do i get my time back? 7ba0629c-f706-4f0a-9d71-b0a0e5648bb4
  7. My fifa 18 keeps crashing and wont load the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fifa 18 keeps crashing and wont load the disc: My fifa 18 will not load, i have an xbox one, i have tried the hard reboot, ive tried putting disc in and out and cleaning it etc. It just wont load and just crashes every time i try to load it,...
  8. Why does FIFA keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does FIFA keep crashing?: Why does FIFA keep crashing? e4694346-6b6d-4dcd-8fce-73735ba5dec5
  9. FIFA 17 keeps crashing on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 keeps crashing on loading screen: My game keeps crashing on the FIFA 17 loading screen. I have uninstalled it. I have reinstalled it. I have cleared my cache. I have Power Cycled my console. I have unplugged it. I have done...
  10. when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me: when i join ultimate team in fifa 18 before the menu shows up, the screen freeze and the game crashes and no errors codes come up . and yes i tried all of the trouble shooting fixes nope didnt...