FIFA 14 Gamer talked son into trading players and went offline

Discus and support FIFA 14 Gamer talked son into trading players and went offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hope someone can help. My 10 year old was playing FIFA 14, when he got a friend request, he accepted the request and he joined that chat. The man had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WonkyBuckle7, Jun 4, 2014.

1. WonkyBuckle7
    WonkyBuckle7 Guest

Hope someone can help. My 10 year old was playing FIFA 14, when he got a friend request, he accepted the request and he joined that chat. The man had an amazing team, made up of team of the season players. My son asked how he had such a good team, the the
    person talked him into trading 3 of his player of the season players including Diego Costa, swapping them for Messi and Bale, he also asked for money. My son said he had no money but foolishly agreed to the swap. The moment the gamer got my sons players he
    went offline. My son then contacted his 'friends' and asked about him, they too said that they had been scammed by him.

I'm furious that a grown man would do this to a child!! Help, is there anything we can do to get the players back? Has anyone else had this?

:)

WonkyBuckle7, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Players & Points stolen Fifa 14

My son had all the points/money and players stolen from his Fifa 14 profile...How can this happen???And what can been done???

PRO A55A55IN69, Jun 4, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Cant purchase Fifa points for Fifa 14 with my life account money

I think this might have something to do with an ongoing issue that EA is looking into in regards to FIFA 14 and the ability of people purchase items in FIFA 14.

More information can be found here: "FIFA 14 PS3 AND XBOX PLAYERS UNABLE TO PURCHASE POINTS, REDEEM CODES, OR USE THE CREATION CENTER"

HassanB, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Your son will not get those players back i'm afraid.

You may want to look into setting up some parental settings on your sons account

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-online-safety

It may not stop this happening again but will make it a bit safer for your son online.

Daft Badger, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Your son will not get those players back i'm afraid.

You may want to look into setting up some parental settings on your sons account

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-online-safety

It may not stop this happening again but will make it a bit safer for your son online.
  6. Soar Goombas Win User

Conned on FIFA 14

This also happened to my son... same deal where he has been using my account for playing FIFA 14 and was conned by two other players working together. After arranging a trade offer where they would exchange cards depending on who won, the other player
    then sent my son a card that was blank and said he couldn't control it. Then he gave him a weak player in exchange for Neymar. Then the player un-friended him and has stopped all communication. The two players also took 56, 000 coins from my son that he
    had spent a lot of this Christmas money using to acquire the points. These same players also did the same to my son's on-line friend. It is disappointing that a player would join a child's game and steal from them. This is not what I wanted for my
    son when I purchased the game for him --- he previously loved this game, now he feels cheated and insecure. If FIFA has a problem with this happening, they should find a fix for it - versus just allowing children to be cheated.
  7. Tz Rezlus Win User

XBox One Game Voucher/Code - Really Region Free?

Well that's good. even I have a FIFA 14 code I wouldn't mind trading
  8. HeavensDistrict Win User

HACKING SITUATION !!!!!

i recently (today ) been hacked on my fifa and they took 4 players and traded it for one theres ( i know i ot there gamer tagg all players were above 85 and worth over 200k where can i share the gamer tagg ?
  9. onyxishere Win User

Cant buy/download games/content!

Thema:

1. FIFA 14 Gamer talked son into trading players and went offline - Similar Threads - FIFA Gamer talked

2. I did not get an ea access code for pretty ordering Fifa. My gamer tag is Adam290929

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not get an ea access code for pretty ordering Fifa. My gamer tag is Adam290929: I did not get an ea access code for pretty ordering Fifa. My gamertgag is fb774977-ce1a-47e3-9b73-6c8aa0b5e598
  3. Help with fifa 16 Im new gamer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with fifa 16 Im new gamer: I hope someone can help me, I have problems with FIFA 16, when I want to access my profile from the game, to add friends, see my points, I get a notice that says Your player profile does not...
  4. Fifa League for mature gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa League for mature gamers: Hi I run a fifa league for mature gamers, we are currently running on the 360 but will be going over to the xbox one for season 3, we have only been running for a year but we have a good group of...
  5. Fifa League for mature Gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa League for mature Gamers: Hi all Fantasyfifaaddic.com is a fifa league for mature gamers to enjoy. we are currently running on the 360 but will be transferring over to the one for the new season and fifa 15, check out...
  6. Fifa 14 League for gamers aged 18 upwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 14 League for gamers aged 18 upwards: Hi all, Interested in meeting new people? We run a fifa league in a good community spirit where the aim is to have fun, We are heading into our second season and we are looking for new members,...
  7. Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature-Fifa 14

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature-Fifa 14: Every time I try to access Fifa 14 multiplayer it shows error.I did the connection test and everything is alright.I did factory reset,nothing.I dont have Gold Membership.Is it because of that or ?...
  8. FIFA 16 gamer profile problem: "Your gamer profile does not have correct license to get ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 16 gamer profile problem: "Your gamer profile does not have correct license to get ...: I get the FIFA 16 error message "Your gamer profile does not have correct license to get this function"? What is the problem? Have installed a new Xbox One with Live Gold membership, downloaded...
  9. Fifa 15 looking for older friends/casual gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 15 looking for older friends/casual gamers: Hi guys older gamer here (49) casual fifa gamer looking for like minded players. not into playing for sheep stations just a friendly group of people who enjoy a laugh. Add me and lets see what...
  10. Gamer profile settings FIFA 14

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer profile settings FIFA 14: I have accepted a friend request. When I click on 'online friendlies' it says 'the gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature.' What do I need to do to enable it?...