Fifa 14 Keeps Freezing

Discus and support Fifa 14 Keeps Freezing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I get on Fifa 14 and go to play Career mode, it will freeze at half time. i can always play the half of the game but never the second half. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brand238, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Brand238
    Brand238 Guest

Fifa 14 Keeps Freezing

when I get on Fifa 14 and go to play Career mode, it will freeze at half time. i can always play the half of the game but never the second half. It also freezes in the middle of online games!!! Please help me!! Its happening to my friend too!!

:)

Brand238, Jun 20, 2014
  2. fifa 14

Hello gamer,

this is a known issue with FIFA 14 and the publisher of the game EA has suggested these temporary solutions in their forum:

answers.ea.com/.../2146987

DangerousBard, Jun 20, 2014
  3. KILLERxGUY
    KILLERxGUY Guest
    Fifa 14 Freezes

Hello guys I have a problem I just got fifa 14 3 days ago and it keeps freezing when I play online please help

KILLERxGUY, Jun 20, 2014
  4. DangerousBard Win User

fifa 14

Hello gamer,

this is a known issue with FIFA 14 and the publisher of the game EA has suggested these temporary solutions in their forum:

answers.ea.com/.../2146987
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Fifa 14 Freezes

Is Fifa 14 the only game that freezes online? Have you tried other games?
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Lords of the Fallen - Freezes

worst game for me for freezing was fifa 14 everytime i did the training part game would freeze and goto desktop not had a freeze in this game yet but only played a few mins
  7. King Louko Win User

Fifa 14 Freezes

I did every solution in this forum and nothing worked it still freezes like crazy! I bought the game from the dashboard and I am really not impressed and it is very very annoying can someone PLEASE help me!
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

Fifa 14 Freezes

Glad to hear it Dropmode,

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Fifa 14 Keeps Freezing

1. Fifa 14 Keeps Freezing - Similar Threads - Fifa Keeps Freezing

2. FIFA 19 keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 keeps freezing: My FIFA 19 keeps freezing halfway through games, I can play a full game of pro clubs but only the first half of the next game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I've also factory reset...
  3. I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...: Fifa live asks for verification to be sent but an email address that isn't mine is already filled in on the box. It's [Mod Removed- Personal information] Why is this? Help please...
  4. fifa trial keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa trial keeps crashing: my fifa19 free trial kept on crashing when i was on the transfer market, how do i get my time back? 7ba0629c-f706-4f0a-9d71-b0a0e5648bb4
  5. My fifa 18 keeps crashing and wont load the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fifa 18 keeps crashing and wont load the disc: My fifa 18 will not load, i have an xbox one, i have tried the hard reboot, ive tried putting disc in and out and cleaning it etc. It just wont load and just crashes every time i try to load it,...
  6. Why does FIFA keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does FIFA keep crashing?: Why does FIFA keep crashing? e4694346-6b6d-4dcd-8fce-73735ba5dec5
  7. FIFA 17 keeps crashing on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 keeps crashing on loading screen: My game keeps crashing on the FIFA 17 loading screen. I have uninstalled it. I have reinstalled it. I have cleared my cache. I have Power Cycled my console. I have unplugged it. I have done...
  8. I keep disconnecting from Fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep disconnecting from Fifa 17: it will randomly kick me offline but all of my other devices stay connect but my xbox 48e332a1-51f5-4f6b-9002-3df8996a7d9e
  9. Fifa 17 download version keeps randomly crashing.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 17 download version keeps randomly crashing.....: Hey, my Fifa keeps crashing at random sequences of the game, either while its loading after a match or before the match starts the screen turns black while you should be able to do the...
  10. Fifa 14 keep freezing every half hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 14 keep freezing every half hour: My fifa freezes like every half hour. All my other games work and its not the disk as I have bought a new one. Someone please help!! b2cdf8bd-7542-4d10-a55a-ef3d52bde8f6