FIFA 14 Lag - Xbox One

Discus and support FIFA 14 Lag - Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right, when I first bought my Xbox One I was chuffed to bits with the performance of online gameplay - FIFA 14, no lag! That is no longer the case.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deckard2046, Jun 13, 2014.

1. deckard2046
    deckard2046 Guest

FIFA 14 Lag - Xbox One

Right, when I first bought my Xbox One I was chuffed to bits with the performance of online gameplay - FIFA 14, no lag!

That is no longer the case. Does anyone have a definitive answer as to why? Is it as simple as EA can not handle the amount of traffic?

I have no problems on any other games,no problems on any other systems, my broadband internet connection is plenty rapid.

It is really unacceptable and begs a lawsuit: the game is sold and marketed using its online features but they don't run as they should.

:)

deckard2046, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Games Jittery

Whilst I'm playing Forza 5 and FIFA 14 the games jitter in places.

In Forza 5 the loading screen seems to lag a bit then in races it doesn't feel as smooth as it has been when I first got my One.

In FIFA 14 the menus lag a bit and online matches lag terribly.

Could my Internet connection cause the lag in Forza 5?

MacTavishPapa6, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 13, 2014
  4. FIFA 14 Lag - Xbox One

yes it is so easy it´s all on EA side ! This is the reason why I don´t buy Ea Games anymore.

If EA would use the cloud service of xbox one like Titanfall or Forza there would be almost no lag - but EA choose own servers and they are the worst in the world.

EA is not a company who can handle Servers the right way - if you don´t read that EA Games use Cloud Service of MS don´t buy this games or you get lag lag lag lag lag. You can goto youtube and see it.

Xx ROZILLA xX, Jun 14, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One price drop

6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

FIFA 14 Lag - Xbox One

yes it is so easy it´s all on EA side ! This is the reason why I don´t buy Ea Games anymore.

If EA would use the cloud service of xbox one like Titanfall or Forza there would be almost no lag - but EA choose own servers and they are the worst in the world.

EA is not a company who can handle Servers the right way - if you don´t read that EA Games use Cloud Service of MS don´t buy this games or you get lag lag lag lag lag. You can goto youtube and see it.
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Release date came a little too late?

8. GGG DaMaGe Win User

Creation Centre on Xbox One??

According to the EA website, your created custom team does not follow you in the Xbox One. You will unfortunately have to remake it all.

Here's a link of what follows you in FIFA 14 from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One:

help.ea.com/.../upgrade-fifa-14-for-ps4-and-xbox-one

Hope you have a great day!
  9. BooBooYNWA Win User

No FIFA 14 with pre-orders.

Hahaha good job i orderd fifa 14 with xbox one soon as you could start putin orders down so who ever dont get fifa 14 with xbox one GUTED Haha
Thema:

FIFA 14 Lag - Xbox One

1. FIFA 14 Lag - Xbox One - Similar Threads - FIFA Lag

2. Fifa 19 - UEFA champion's league issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 - UEFA champion's league issue.: Hi Xbox Gamer, i am playing the Fifa 19 in Xbox one. I have won the UEFA champion's league final in that. But it is not accepting that victory and it again coming to the start of the match over...
  3. Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.: I have a network cable out of my router and to a switch which connects my PC and my Xbox One S, I have terrible, terrbile FPS stutters on FIFA 20 and I think I might have found why, when I run a...
  4. Xbox / FIFA 19 lag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox / FIFA 19 lag.: So I've been playing Fifa 19 for about a week now playing probably around 50 games and every single game has been laggy for a large portion of the game. I have never had this problem on previous...
  5. Experiencing major lag and high latency with xbox one and fifa 17.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Experiencing major lag and high latency with xbox one and fifa 17.: So I am unable to play fifa 17 online due to lag problems.I have tried most of the stuff out there. 18b21c83-fce5-4260-a7a2-838992e16fe1
  6. Terrible lag on FIFA 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible lag on FIFA 17: Ever since I bought FIFA 17 I've been getting terrible lag when playing online. At the outset I should say that I'm using a cable and not playing wireless. Also, my NAT Type is always open. My...
  7. Having input lag when playing FIFA 17.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having input lag when playing FIFA 17.: I have been playing FIFA on Xbox one for about one year now and I have noticed that when I'm playing a game on FIFA I have input lag or some kind of controller lag. Is this normal or how do you...
  8. Fifa 15 - lagging and stuttering offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 15 - lagging and stuttering offline: Hi, I got fifa 15 last week but have never had a good game! During any mode of the game, I will lag on a kick-off, goal kick, corner kick, or free kick, it does this jittering thing on the...
  9. FIFA 14 lag out of every club game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 lag out of every club game.: I lag out of every game of cubs as well as most other online game modes on fifa. I NEVER had this happen on the 360 and i had connection speeds of like 3 mbps download and even after upgrading to...
  10. Heavy lags with almost every FIFA 16 Ultimate Team online match (FUT) PLUS slow reaction in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Heavy lags with almost every FIFA 16 Ultimate Team online match (FUT) PLUS slow reaction in ...: Hello there I've a real issue with lags in Fifa 16 Ultimate Team mode. (But this is the only game I play online, so not sure if other games would have the problem as well). As I experience also...