Fifa 14 Pro Clubs

Discus and support Fifa 14 Pro Clubs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know and understand that this is the wrong forum to post in, but I have not received an answer in the Fifa 14 forums, since it is inactive. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OTA xCoDexReDx, May 6, 2014.

1. Fifa 14 Pro Clubs

I know and understand that this is the wrong forum to post in, but I have not received an answer in the Fifa 14 forums, since it is inactive. I am going to copy and paste, the post I made.

Hello, I have a fifa player since Fifa 09, I have a question about my Virtual Pro on Pro clubs. I sold my 360 a little bit ago, just to get some extra money I needed to pay someone for something they helped me with. I will be buying a 360 again tommorow
    or thursday. I have been doing searches on google but I cant find an answer to my specific question. Does anyone know, When I buy my new 360, that has a completely new hard drive, Will I still be able to access my online Virtual Pro, or will I have to start
    from scratch? Is the Virtual Pro saved on the Hard Drive. or the EA servers? I still will be using the same account as on my other Xbox. I was an 89 Cam, and I probally put 100+ hours into the game just to get their, so it would be a bummer if I had too start
    again.

Someone with great experience in the Fifa series, with knowledge on what the subject would be greatly helpful.

:)

OTA xCoDexReDx, May 6, 2014
  2. danmonkey
    danmonkey Guest
    danmonkey, May 6, 2014
  3. FIFA 14 PRO CLUBS

Wondering if anyone is free and willing to join my club.....we play on a regular basis and if you wanna have fun play FIFA competitively join.........add or message me XBOX ONE only !

UsualKillerThug, May 6, 2014
  4. Hybridizm Win User

FIFA 14 Console Transfer?

I'll explain what I mean - FIFA 13 had your Pro Club Player stored on an EA Server to prevent people from hacking their pros the way they did on FIFA 12. My question is will the Pro I make on FIFA 14 (Xbox 360) be saved on an EA server allowing me to port
    that data over to the Xbox One version of the game?
  5. FUZZYWOLFBOY Win User

Adding Xbox One Owners!

hey guys im 13 and mature. i play fifa 14 on the xbox one, i play for fun but i also like to win. if you play fifa 14 ultimate team, pro clubs or co-op seasons add me and send me a message, thanks guys :)
  6. Craigy Nic Win User

FIFA 14 PRO CLUBS

you guys still looking for players im a gk but can play cb
  7. Sweaty Bouncer Win User

FIFA 14 PRO CLUBS

8. Darth Suicide Win User

FIFA 14 PRO CLUBS

You still looking for players. Sick of drop in matches with players that seem to have the sole goal of ruining my FIFA experience. And being called Arsene's Army. I think I'll slot in just fine. :)
Thema:

Fifa 14 Pro Clubs

1. Fifa 14 Pro Clubs - Similar Threads - Fifa Pro Clubs

2. fifa pro clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa pro clubs: since the world cup update I cant play pro clubs keeps saying opponent left match in the drop in lobby or position selection screen, not sure if lifes worth living if I cant play pro clubs, lol...
  3. FIFA 17 PRO CLUB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 PRO CLUB: Ciao, ho un problema con Fifa 17 per Xbox One. Quando vado a giocare a Pro Club mi esce un messaggio del tipo " Il tuo profilo non ha i permessi per accedere a questa funzione." invece quando apro...
  4. I can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of communication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of communication: Can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of all communication. c66881ad-308c-4780-b727-a8ef4a03b81f
  5. Fifa pro clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa pro clubs: Hi looking for a pro club, fun friendly mature bunch, first time back on fifa on xbox since fifa 15 f59194d3-07cd-49ed-9815-6838330434e1
  6. (XBOX ONE) (FIFA 16) PRO CLUBS NATION PSG 11V11 PRO CLUBS LEAGUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (XBOX ONE) (FIFA 16) PRO CLUBS NATION PSG 11V11 PRO CLUBS LEAGUE: Hello From PCN PSG, Currently we are scouting for ONLY Goalkeepers Centre Backs and/or Full Backs. This team is very dedicated and the chemistry is very nice. We need some good defenders at the...
  7. Xbox One Fifa Pro Clubs (Midweek League)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fifa Pro Clubs (Midweek League): Ever wanted to join a midweek league that isn't inactive. We are the 2nd biggest midweek league on the web. With 800+ members and four different leagues why not check out www.xofl.co.uk Admin...
  8. FIFA 18 PRO CLUBS

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 18 PRO CLUBS: I'm dropping pro clubs fifa 18 for no reason at all and when I fall I can not even get back into a match. 3275aa86-561d-4661-b0e5-dd7ea651c4df
  9. check my account - im not banned anymore and i cant play fifa 18 pro clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    check my account - im not banned anymore and i cant play fifa 18 pro clubs: The suspension of my account ended on October 23 but I can not play fifa pro clubs 18. I need this error to be fixed. b5fd81fe-4f39-48d3-aa38-360f71ba516c
  10. Looking for FIFA 16 pro club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for FIFA 16 pro club: Hi I'm looking to join a pro club who are not to serious and are mature but like a good laugh while playing , my pro is an 87 st, Im a team player and play most days and weekends from about...