Fifa 14 Trying to do a update

Discus and support Fifa 14 Trying to do a update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to play Fifa 14, it sends me to a xbox update page, then won't update and then tells me i can't login into EA serves, reset router, unpluged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ironside xUKx, May 28, 2014.

1. Fifa 14 Trying to do a update

Trying to play Fifa 14, it sends me to a xbox update page, then won't update and then tells me i can't login into EA serves, reset router, unpluged xbox fro the mains, still no joy, any help?

:)

Ironside xUKx, May 28, 2014
  2. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    Dark destiny, May 28, 2014
  3. DeNcH GaMeR
    DeNcH GaMeR Guest
    FIFA 14 WILL NOT UPDATE!! PLEASE HELP

I got fifa 14 on the xbox one..ive got the digital download and ive got the disk.... when I try and play either of them it says that fifa 14 needs an update.. and then says there was a problem with the update.. I've been on xbox.com/xboxone/update/help ans
    did 3 different steps that I thought would of worked.. but it didnt... ive been on fifa 14 on the xbox one since the xbox one came out.. but recently fifa 14 needed an update wich was to fix all the bugs.. but its done nothing but not let me play fifa please
    help

DeNcH GaMeR, May 28, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

FIFA 14 repeatedly crashing after update

Try doing a full uninstall of FIFA 14 and re-install to grab the update and install the game fresh from disc/download.

Start from Home (press the Xbox button on your controller to go Home)

Go to My games and apps

Highlight the content that you want to uninstall

Press the Menu button on your controller

Select Uninstall

If that still fails, reach out to EA at
    https://help.ea.com/contact-us
    and/or
    answers.ea.com/.../FIFA-14
  5. Dark destiny Win User

Fifa14 FUT xbox 360 fifa 14 FUT xbox one

6. TernaryNebula2 Win User

Cant log in to EA server!

okay, but i need to log in there to update fifa 14, so Özil plays in arsenal!

Any other things to update fifa?
  7. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

Xbox shuts down in gameplay; no beep

Try playing FIFA 14 on another console with the same circumstances it might be FIFA 14. If it does works on the other console, replace your FIFA 14. If it works, try clearing the system cache. I don't think so except if you bought a warranty that does not
    come with the xbox.
  8. Dr J0DA Win User

When trying to update a game I get status code 4174 - 0000 - d080 - 0200 - 8007 - 0570

I'm having thx problem when downloading an update for fifa 14,anyone else having this with fifa?
Thema:

Fifa 14 Trying to do a update

1. Fifa 14 Trying to do a update - Similar Threads - Fifa Trying update

2. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  3. Nothing will install basically i tried installing fifa 19 and its 0% and then it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing will install basically i tried installing fifa 19 and its 0% and then it says ...: I got a new xbox today i signed in to my account and tried installing a few games I own digitally and none will install e77882fd-9469-4878-90fe-86ad91a9eaac
  4. FIFA 19 isnt loading when i try to load the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 19 isnt loading when i try to load the game.: So,when i load up my Fifa 19 it says the game will take 1 minute or more. Then it says to try again in a minute if it doesn't work select help. But when i look at help i cant see anything. I have...
  5. error trying to buy fifa 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error trying to buy fifa 18: hey, i just want to know what to do, because i cannoy buy my fifa 18, when y try to pay it it says that my sell cant be procesed and to get contact with microsoft support, can you guys help me?...
  6. Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code: it won't let me play Fifa every time I try to get on it , it gives me a error code and says something went wrong 29112784-40cc-4cee-a947-6897698c6f4b
  7. Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...: A message appear where it stands that my profile "dont have the correct permissions to access this feature." What to do? 9a1bbd67-cba7-4b96-8d66-338f46e01f3e
  8. Trying to play fifa and it tells me my profile doesn't have access to this feature??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play fifa and it tells me my profile doesn't have access to this feature??: I haven't been able to play for two days and its driving me nuts, Fifa is my life, haha..... a8ad4822-6994-4647-8ec6-c7c3a2e8eb5d
  9. Error code when im trying to start Fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code when im trying to start Fifa 17: Im trying to start my fifa 17 but it only says error and then goes back to the home menu what shall i do? 054ab5e1-903e-4282-9d75-56739197e6d0
  10. “Something went wrong” when trying to open FIFA

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Something went wrong” when trying to open FIFA: Every time I try to open up FIFA 18, I get a message that says “ Something went wrong” and it says, “GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY. IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN, LET US KNOW BY ENTERING 0x87e107d1 AT...