Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Hacking/Missing Players/Missing Coin Issues!!!!

Discus and support Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Hacking/Missing Players/Missing Coin Issues!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently had my FIFA Ultimate team compromised and my informs were taken from under my nose! Everything was working as per normal until I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Westy Sharkbite, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Hacking/Missing Players/Missing Coin Issues!!!!

I recently had my FIFA Ultimate team compromised and my informs were taken from under my nose!

Everything was working as per normal until I went to add a contract to my inform Raheem Sterling and I was presented a message saying "FIFA FUT is currently unavailible", i was sent back to my home screen and I clicked back to FUT to see that I had sold
    items in transfers then only to find ALL my informs have been sold and the coins that they were sold for were not added!

As you could expect that I was far from pleased and since I have a been incontact with EA and they are so say dealing with my issue.

Has anything similar happened to anyone else and if so did it get resolved?

:)

Westy Sharkbite, Apr 13, 2014
  2. Do i get my FUT Team back if i buy a new FIFA 14?

My FIFA 14 disc broke, so i have to buy a new FIFA 14 to play it again. I had like 70K Coins and 100K worth of players in Ultimate Team.

Do i get my FUT team back if i buy a new FIFA 14?

Mees van Puijenbroek, Apr 13, 2014
  3. Fifa 14 ultimate team hacked

when i was playing fifa 14 saturday night i was on ultimate team and i saw that my best players were put on the market, but when they were sold i didnt recieve money for the playing so i believe that someone did this to steal my fifa coins because i didnt
    do any of the actions above.

Joshuwaaaaaaaa, Apr 13, 2014
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

It's never happened to me, but I've never given my email/password to any person and/or website either though.

Eggnogga, Apr 14, 2014
  5. Eggnogga Win User

It's never happened to me, but I've never given my email/password to any person and/or website either though.
  6. WPAK Win User

Hacked

7. Dark destiny Win User

Fifa14 FUT xbox 360 fifa 14 FUT xbox one

8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Hacked!!

He didn`t hack you, he conned you and you fell for it.
  9. MisterFizzle Win User

Fifa 14 ultimate team hacked

Hey there Beat,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your FIFA players sale.

With this issue, since it is an in-game service I would recommend posting on the
    EA FIFA 14 support
    forums.
Thema:

1. Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Hacking/Missing Players/Missing Coin Issues!!!! - Similar Threads - Fifa Ultimate Team

2. Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good?: i start played fifa ultimate team from 17 and every year is the same just rubbish packs with players , what is the reasons? all my friends from ps4 they recived good packs with players one -two...
  3. fifa 17 ultimate team - no packs?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    fifa 17 ultimate team - no packs?: hello, i ordered the super deluxe edition of fifa 17 but didn't get the totw loan packs or the jumbo gold packs. I spoke to ea and they said that i could speak to you to get codes to redeem these...
  4. FIFA ultimate team xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA ultimate team xbox one: I had a XBOX 360 and yesterday I bought XBOX One. On the XBOX 360 I played FIFA online with my Ultimate Team. Now I've bought FIFA 18 for the XBOX One but I can't play with my Ultimate Team. The...
  5. fifa 17 ultimate team your profile does not have permission to access this feature'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 17 ultimate team your profile does not have permission to access this feature': fifa 17 ultimate team your profile does not have permission to access this feature' I have now bought Xbox live gold, security on xbox setup for adult. 324110c0-9671-485c-9192-be613a837ba8
  6. Fifa ultimate team whitdrawn credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa ultimate team whitdrawn credit: Hello sir I will contact you about my fifa ultimate team account or I have withdrawn my credit I explain to you that I made on my account I had 1,300,000 credit - I had 1,100,000 credit I had...
  7. i can't buy fifa points on ultimate team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't buy fifa points on ultimate team: i can't buy fifa points for ultimate team f475df59-0f73-48e5-87f8-acbb48b40978
  8. Fifa 15 Ultimate Team Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 15 Ultimate Team Update: After on being on the game for a couple of weeks, I now being asked to update the Ultimate Team - squad updater. Which is fine. After letting this download, when I go back to play the game i keep...
  9. Always disconnecting from Xbox Live and EA servers (Fifa Ultimate Team)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always disconnecting from Xbox Live and EA servers (Fifa Ultimate Team): Hi, last weekend I moved into a new apartment and received a new modem from internet provider. Since then, I can't connect to Fifa Ultimate Team. I always get disconnected from servers. And...
  10. Heavy lags with almost every FIFA 16 Ultimate Team online match (FUT) PLUS slow reaction in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Heavy lags with almost every FIFA 16 Ultimate Team online match (FUT) PLUS slow reaction in ...: Hello there I've a real issue with lags in Fifa 16 Ultimate Team mode. (But this is the only game I play online, so not sure if other games would have the problem as well). As I experience also...