FIFA 14

Discus and support FIFA 14 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just before the match starts on FIFA 14, a box appears saying.. .we have Detected your squad file does not match that of your apponent and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by la swordfish, Jan 28, 2014.

1. la swordfish
    la swordfish Guest

FIFA 14

Just before the match starts on FIFA 14, a box appears saying.. .we have Detected your squad file does not match that of your apponent and have cancelled the match to prevent unfair play. Should your squad be corrupted or tampered with you will need to
    delete your online squad file and re-down load? Is my console f#$ked already? Any ideas??

:)

la swordfish, Jan 28, 2014
  2. fifa 14 points

ich habe fifa points gekauft und wollte fragen wie ich sie auf fifa 14 transverieren kann(habe beim ersten starten von fifa 14 aber schonmal points transveriert die meldung kommt aber nicht mehr)

Marv123456789, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 28, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

FIFA 14

You should be able to manually check for squad updates from within the game menu. I am unsure of its exact location in FIFA 14, but it's usually found somewhere under My FIFA, FIFA Online or something similar.

Checking for the squad update should mean it will then update and you should not see this error anymore.

maxen, Jan 29, 2014
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Fifa 14 ultimate team hacked

Hey there Beat,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your FIFA players sale.

With this issue, since it is an in-game service I would recommend posting on the
    EA FIFA 14 support
    forums.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One price drop

7. Dark destiny Win User

Fifa14 FUT xbox 360 fifa 14 FUT xbox one

8. HassanB Win User

Cant purchase Fifa points for Fifa 14 with my life account money

I think this might have something to do with an ongoing issue that EA is looking into in regards to FIFA 14 and the ability of people purchase items in FIFA 14.

More information can be found here: "FIFA 14 PS3 AND XBOX PLAYERS UNABLE TO PURCHASE POINTS, REDEEM CODES, OR USE THE CREATION CENTER"
  9. DangerousBard Win User

fifa 14

Hello gamer,

this is a known issue with FIFA 14 and the publisher of the game EA has suggested these temporary solutions in their forum:

answers.ea.com/.../2146987
Thema:

FIFA 14

1. FIFA 14 - Similar Threads - FIFA

2. Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20: Why is my fifa 20 takeing ages to install 4dcd20b0-c170-40d5-8dcd-9bbd20b808d9
  3. Cuando inicio el fifa 20 me dice imposible cargar configuración personal 1 [Edit -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuando inicio el fifa 20 me dice imposible cargar configuración personal 1 [Edit -...: Como lo puedo solucionar? [Edit - Translation] - How can I solve it? bd8546f9-ae8c-40d4-8893-d7f864f9612b
  4. Fifa 20

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fifa 20: Venho aq expressar minha insatisfaçao com a EA e tbm com a Microsoft . A uma semana atrás , xbox live me enviou uma msg que tirou minha vtd de por mais minhas mãos no vídeo game. Disseram q por...
  5. DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...: TODO EL MUNDO SABE QUE FIFA 20, Y TODAS LA DEMÁS VERSIONES, SON UN FRAUDE YA QUE SOLO SE ENCARGA DE AYUDAR A JUGADORES QUE GASTAN DINERO EN EL JUEGO...PERO DONDE QUEDAN LOS DERECHOS DE LAS...
  6. This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like !

in XboX Insiders
    This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like !: [IMG] submitted by /u/agm1991 [link] [comments]
  7. Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one: Hello. I bought the game (Fifa 20) from store with no cd. The game does not start- after language selection it stops, I go back to home screen. I have rebooted, reset, restarted the console,...
  8. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  9. Fifa 20 , preciso de ajuda.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 , preciso de ajuda.: Quando início o Fifa 20 , pede um código de autenticação para confirma minha conta , porém o email que esta cadastrado a conta ea , não tenho mais, não tenho o email e nem a senha , já tentei...
  10. FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING: My FIFA 20 and PES 20 stopped loading 3 days ago.. A little circle appears and keeps on running in the left side of the screen and nothing happens then... 1666371d-d475-4ffc-bfa3-112a174305a2