FIFA 14

Discus and support FIFA 14 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just before the match starts on FIFA 14, a box appears saying.. .we have Detected your squad file does not match that of your apponent and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by la swordfish, Jan 28, 2014.

1. la swordfish
    la swordfish Guest

FIFA 14

Just before the match starts on FIFA 14, a box appears saying.. .we have Detected your squad file does not match that of your apponent and have cancelled the match to prevent unfair play. Should your squad be corrupted or tampered with you will need to
    delete your online squad file and re-down load? Is my console f#$ked already? Any ideas??

:)

la swordfish, Jan 28, 2014
  2. fifa 14 points

ich habe fifa points gekauft und wollte fragen wie ich sie auf fifa 14 transverieren kann(habe beim ersten starten von fifa 14 aber schonmal points transveriert die meldung kommt aber nicht mehr)

Marv123456789, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 28, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

FIFA 14

You should be able to manually check for squad updates from within the game menu. I am unsure of its exact location in FIFA 14, but it's usually found somewhere under My FIFA, FIFA Online or something similar.

Checking for the squad update should mean it will then update and you should not see this error anymore.

maxen, Jan 29, 2014
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Fifa 14 ultimate team hacked

Hey there Beat,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your FIFA players sale.

With this issue, since it is an in-game service I would recommend posting on the
    EA FIFA 14 support
    forums.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One price drop

7. Dark destiny Win User

Fifa14 FUT xbox 360 fifa 14 FUT xbox one

8. HassanB Win User

Cant purchase Fifa points for Fifa 14 with my life account money

I think this might have something to do with an ongoing issue that EA is looking into in regards to FIFA 14 and the ability of people purchase items in FIFA 14.

More information can be found here: "FIFA 14 PS3 AND XBOX PLAYERS UNABLE TO PURCHASE POINTS, REDEEM CODES, OR USE THE CREATION CENTER"
  9. DangerousBard Win User

fifa 14

Hello gamer,

this is a known issue with FIFA 14 and the publisher of the game EA has suggested these temporary solutions in their forum:

answers.ea.com/.../2146987
Thema:

FIFA 14

1. FIFA 14 - Similar Threads - FIFA

2. Fifa 20 Beta mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 Beta mode: Who else got invited to try out the Fifa 20 beta? I got the invite and have been playing it. The gameplay is amazing and with the new Volta mode on there as well, which i have been playing a...
  3. Fifa 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 19: Witam mam pytanie odnośnie dźwieku w grze Fifa 19 na Xbox One S. Niby drobnostka, ale mnie nurtuje. Podczas uruchamiania gry brak dźwięku w intrze gry. W tym odgłosu trybun i charakterystycznego...
  4. Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order: I can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-Order Because when i click a button to buy in Fifa 19 i have "There was a check out error. (3)" Error, In Microsoft Store i can buy normally, but I wanna 10% discount...
  5. Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday: I want to pre-order FIFA 20 (download) for my son (who is an adult), for his birthday. Can I do that from my own Microsoft account or do I need to log into his one? Can I preorder it now, but not...
  6. FIFA 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20: Good morning! I have a question for you. I was banned in fifa 19. My market transfer was banned and I just want to know if in Fifa 20 I will be still banned? ty!...
  7. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  8. fifa street.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa street.: This is more of a request than a question, I was wondering you could please make fifa street 2012 BACKWARD COMPATIBLE. yours sincerely 3466d117-a7b1-469e-845b-0880459290b4
  9. Fifa issue (verifcation codes)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa issue (verifcation codes): Hi Guys Please bare with me I have bought a new console and on loading up Fifa 19 it asks me to log in so I can play online. Issue I have is I cannot remember my password. The email address I...
  10. Screen time on Xbox One doesn't work on Fifa 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen time on Xbox One doesn't work on Fifa 19: Hi, My son's screen time gets enforced at 30 mins. But he is still able to continue playing games like Fifa 19 without any limits. Whereas he can't play the NBA game. What sort of a screen time...