Fifa 15 bundle

Discus and support Fifa 15 bundle in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will there be a bundle package or special edition console for fifa 15 on the xbox one? be88802d-d21f-4bbf-8074-cdc86f7a7e4b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iMiracleZ x, Aug 6, 2014.

1. iMiracleZ x
    iMiracleZ x Guest

Fifa 15 bundle

Will there be a bundle package or special edition console for fifa 15 on the xbox one?

:)

iMiracleZ x, Aug 6, 2014
  2. Dfects
    Dfects Guest
    Fifa 14 Bundle

Whoops I meant the fifa 15 bundle!

Dfects, Aug 6, 2014
  3. XB1 console/fifa bundle

Purchased this xbox one bundle with a fifa 15 download code , looking to sell the console , what happens with fifa 15 ?

Can the new buyer play fifa 15 or is it tied to my gamertag ??

x HALA MADRID x, Aug 6, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Fifa 15 bundle

Microsoft and EA have not announced any plans for a Fifa 15 bundle. Keep your eyes on various gaming news sites as well as local retailers for bundle news/announcements.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 6, 2014
  5. Dfects Win User

Fifa 14 Bundle

Whoops I meant the fifa 15 bundle!
  6. jifc1018 Win User

FIFA 15 Bundle

would love to see Fifa bundle in the US, would definitely consider the xbox one if it comes with FIFA 15.
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

I want a value based bundle to buy.

As the above posts state. There are plenty of kinect-less based bundles about to release.

Madden 15 bundle on August 26th.

Fifa 15 bundle on September 26th

Sunset Overdrive bundle on October 28th

Call of Duty: 927 (j/k) Advanced Warfighter bundle on November 4th
  8. danger 009 Win User

something went wrong

I got the code from mmoga and the code is just for fifa 15 it says, so could the problem be that the normal fifa 15 is not available,only the holiday bundle,and i have to Waite for the normal fifa 15 to go back on the market before i can redeem my code
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Fifa 15 bundle

Microsoft and EA have not announced any plans for a Fifa 15 bundle. Keep your eyes on various gaming news sites as well as local retailers for bundle news/announcements.
Thema:

Fifa 15 bundle

1. Fifa 15 bundle - Similar Threads - Fifa bundle

2. Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory: Hi I already changed my region to Poland and language console language as well. I can't install Fifa 20 with Polish language and can't get Polish commentary. I purchased my bundle in game.co.uk...
  3. I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...: WHen i tried to download the games from the bundle screen on the store it only downloaded fifa 19, madden's page doesn't give me an option to download it but it says i already own it, and madden...
  4. Spend 280e euro on fifa points I buy new xbox one s bundle and stil dont have rewards ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Spend 280e euro on fifa points I buy new xbox one s bundle and stil dont have rewards ...: Spend 280e euro on fifa points I buy new xbox one s bundle and stil dont have rewards why?????!!!!! 825364ca-624a-4327-aeca-22948ff4f795
  5. FIFA 18+NHL 18 bundle sale...was $30

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FIFA 18+NHL 18 bundle sale...was $30: Hello! First off, let me explain my journey thus far, to better familiar the promotion team to my case. 1. I contacted a volunteer Xbox helper on here, who told me that FIFA18+NHL was a EA...
  6. Missing FIFA 17 code for Xbox One S FIFA 17 bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing FIFA 17 code for Xbox One S FIFA 17 bundle: Dear Team, I ordered Xbox One S 500GB Konsole - FIFA 17 Bundle from Amazon.de ORDER # 306-8735738-2049913 It should include FIFA 17 Download-Code and 1 Monat EA Access I got the code for 1...
  7. Bought the bundle xbox one s Forza Horizon + Fifa 18, and FIFA was not there!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the bundle xbox one s Forza Horizon + Fifa 18, and FIFA was not there!: I recently bought Xbox one's FIFA 18+ Forza Horizon 3 bands and FIFA 18 games were not there, now I do not know what to do (( 50421f86-96c0-44c4-a63d-cbba8e5032c6
  8. Downloading the Fifa 17 bundle on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading the Fifa 17 bundle on Xbox one: having bought my son an Xbox one to replace his Xbox 360 , I purchased the bundle pack with downloadable Fifa 17 . I started the download at 10 am on Christmas Day , and it is now half past 10...
  9. Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle: Hello! I'm wanna buy Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle, but.. Is there a time limit on the activation code to download the game? I read on the Internet that it is necessary to activate the code for the...
  10. Second hand (pre-owned) Xbox One Fifa bundle (Error code 0x803f8001)​

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand (pre-owned) Xbox One Fifa bundle (Error code 0x803f8001)​: Hi, I hope someone can give a simple answer to this, as I've trawled the Internet but can't get a clear answer! I bought a second have xbox one with Fifa 17 bundle from eBay. The previous owner...