FIFA 16 deluxe price cut

Discus and support FIFA 16 deluxe price cut in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought FIFA 16 deluxe bundle last night for £64.99 this morning it's £26.99 - why has the price dropped so much overnight . The support team have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by oBaldz, Jan 1, 2016.

1. oBaldz
    oBaldz Guest

FIFA 16 deluxe price cut

I bought FIFA 16 deluxe bundle last night for £64.99 this morning it's £26.99 - why has the price dropped so much overnight . The support team have told me to post here for an answer

:)

oBaldz, Jan 1, 2016
  2. GPRjay3
    GPRjay3 Guest
    Xbox rewards

Hi i never received my xbox rewards when purchasing fifa 16 deluxe edition

GPRjay3, Jan 1, 2016
  3. PvsZ garden warfare CODE that i havent recieve

i bought the Fifa 16 super deluxe edition which includes PvsZ garden warfare. (it was a bundle)

DeadBattle MAN, Jan 1, 2016
  4. FIFA 16 deluxe price cut

Hey there oBaldz!

Sorry to hear about any inconveniences that this may have caused! Prices are subject to change due to different sales that may occur. Unfortunately, if you purchased content that went on sale recently after you purchased it, we are unable to honor any sort
    of price adjustments here in the Support Forums.

Mister Quimby, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

FIFA 16 deluxe price cut

Hey there oBaldz!

Sorry to hear about any inconveniences that this may have caused! Prices are subject to change due to different sales that may occur. Unfortunately, if you purchased content that went on sale recently after you purchased it, we are unable to honor any sort
    of price adjustments here in the Support Forums.
  6. DeadBattle MAN Win User

PvsZ garden warfare CODE that i havent recieve

i bought the Fifa 16 super deluxe edition which includes PvsZ garden warfare. (it was a bundle)
  7. OriginalPro8 Win User

EA Access code for FIFA 16 pre order

I pre-ordered fifa 16 super deluxe edition but i still have not been give a code for ea early access
  8. theborgis Win User

EA Access Code for FIFA 16 Super Deluxe not received

Same for me

Hello, I preordered the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe edition on September 18, and still have not received the code for EA access.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition

Hey there Dannnteo!

Sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences that this may have caused. For further inquires regarding this in-game content, you will need to reach out to

EA Support
    again to receive additional clarification on this promotion. You can also check out the details of this promotion

here
    . Once again, I am sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences that this may have caused.
Thema:

FIFA 16 deluxe price cut

1. FIFA 16 deluxe price cut - Similar Threads - FIFA deluxe price

2. Fifa 17 Deluxe edition 3000 points not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fifa 17 Deluxe edition 3000 points not received: I purchased Fifa 17 deluxe edition including 3000 Fifa points over 1 week ago. I have had no points appear in game since. Could someone please help me get my points or my money back. Thank you...
  3. FIFA 17 SUPER DELUXE EDITION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FIFA 17 SUPER DELUXE EDITION: I cotacted xbox support and was told to post here that I did'nt yet get my code for FIFA 17 SUPER DELUXE EDITION because i didn't get these : Two (2) FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold...
  4. i havens got my fifa points with the fifa deluxe verison

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i havens got my fifa points with the fifa deluxe verison: i havens got my fifa points with the fifa deluxe verison 91a52e85-1629-4f35-9da0-368f85ed7206
  5. I bought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and did not get the 8000 fifa points included.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and did not get the 8000 fifa points included.: I bought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and did not get the 8000 fifa points included. Plz help microsoft support. 8ca6b713-6cab-4e6c-9e5d-a4f5910d6314
  6. I didn't receive the 8000 FIFA point promotion item for the Super Deluxe Edition of FIFA 17

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive the 8000 FIFA point promotion item for the Super Deluxe Edition of FIFA 17: okay so I bought FIFA 17 last month and I got the super deluxe edition of it, but I didn't recieve the 8000 FIFA point promotion that came with it. 5c10c801-27f7-49d7-a1f8-67af3f729e0a
  7. Can't purchase fifa 17 Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase fifa 17 Deluxe Edition: [img] Each time i try to purchase FIFA 2017 this window appears to me. I tried diffrenet credit cards ( Master Card & VISA) but this screen keep showing. Kindly fix this issue ASAP. Best...
  8. FIFA 17 Super Deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 Super Deluxe: I was Sent by Xbox live Support as I have an edition of FIFA ( Super Deluxe ) which I should of received 8,000 FIFA Points Pack and I Haven't and the Support say I should of recieved them And I...
  9. FIFA 17 SUPER DELUXE EDITION code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 SUPER DELUXE EDITION code: I cotacted xbox support and was told to post here that I did'nt yet get my code for FIFA 17 SUPER DELUXE EDITION because i didn't get these : Two (2) FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold...
  10. never recived the 8000 fifa points from buying the super deluxe edition off fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    never recived the 8000 fifa points from buying the super deluxe edition off fifa 17: I have been in contact with both Microsoft and ea about this and ea have told me that you should send me the code and also the guy I spoke to from Microsoft said to me that you would be able to...