Fifa 18 xbox one

Discus and support Fifa 18 xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Newbie here just got my first x box one when I put my fifa 18 disc into the machine nothing happens. What am I doing wrong please lol... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeorgeRiley2, Aug 27, 2019.

1. GeorgeRiley2
    GeorgeRiley2 Guest

Fifa 18 xbox one

Hi

Newbie here just got my first x box one when I put my fifa 18 disc into the machine nothing happens. What am I doing wrong please lol

:)

GeorgeRiley2, Aug 27, 2019
  2. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 34, 30 мая - 6 июня 2017

Предзаказ : FIFA 18

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ FIFA 18 :

- 3 издания для Xbox One, 1 издание - для Xbox 360

- релиз 29 сентября

- для покупателей старших изданий - ранний доступ с 26 сентября

- для подписчиков ЕА Access - ранний доступ к пробной версии с 21 сентября

Подробности бонуса за предзаказ - по ссылке.
  3. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

My game disappeared

Hey there! Fifa 18 cannot be played on Xbox One as it's the 360 version. You'll have to buy the Xbox One edition.
  4. Sir Papi Puppy Win User

Windows 10 and FIFA 18

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fifa 18 Legacy Edition

Hi, FIFA 18 Legacy Edition is not backward compatible, which is why the game does not show up on your Xbox One. If you want to play the game on the Xbox One, then you will have to purchase the Xbox One version of FIFA 18. For a full list of backward compatible
    games have a look here https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/ this site also has instructions on how to install them on your Xbox One.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fifa 18 xbox one

Is this the only game you are having issues with? Do you have another game on disc you can try?
Thema:

Fifa 18 xbox one

1. Fifa 18 xbox one - Similar Threads - Fifa

2. Game share fifa 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share fifa 20: Hi me and my little brother gameshare all our games and for hik it has shown that he has bought fifa 20 but for me there are no signs of it whatsoever how can we fix this?...
  3. Fifa 20 ultimate édition précommande [Mod Translation - Fifa 20 ultimate pre-order edition]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 ultimate édition précommande [Mod Translation - Fifa 20 ultimate pre-order edition]: Bonjour j'ai précommande fifa 20 édition ultimate le 25 juin 2019 et ce jour 14 septembre 2019 je n'ai toujours pas été prélevé du montant de la commande ça me met que c'est toujours en attente...
  4. Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?: If I pre-order FIFA 20 champion edition, is the only option is to get through download on my account and play? Could I get it as a disc and get it delivered at the same day as the download is made...
  5. About order fifa 20 in other country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About order fifa 20 in other country: Hey, im right now in Canda with my famliy, and I rly want to order the new fifa 20 ultimeate editon the price in the xbox store of Canda have a big diffrent then the price in Israel xbox store, I...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20: Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the...
  7. Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?: I'll try and launch the game and its says "getting your game ready" for about 1 second and then says "do you own this game or app?" i have tried hard resetting and uninstalling the game and...
  8. FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown.

in XboX Insiders
    FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown.: Just let the game paused and when I returned my Xbox One X was completely off. Turned it on and it did a complete boot. I know it's currently I known bug and I reported using FIFA 20 Demo as the...
  9. FIFA 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 19: Every time i try to save my progress on fifa 19,on my xbox one s, it always makes me sign in first before i can even open career mode, is it possible to load my saved games offline? If so, pls...
  10. Fifa 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19: Добрый вечер! Такая проблема при заходе в Ultemate team пишет: доступ этого устройства к фифа был приостановлен. С EA состыковался проверили дали ответ что аккаунт чистый бана нет , обращайтесь к...