FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

Discus and support FIFA 19 FUT error, problem! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BirkhofOne, Jul 8, 2019.

1. BirkhofOne
    BirkhofOne Guest

Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I cant win. I play agains players like Gerard, Maradona, Messi.and
    Million another. Its a big problém. Pls, help me or pls fix this big problem ! ! Its unfear!! I am still angry. I like FIFA, i want play FUT. I want play agains same team like i. Have!

Pls help, thank you

Birkhof

:)

BirkhofOne, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Koods Win User

As this is a problem with the game I'd suggest taking it up directly with EA as no one at Xbox will be able to do anything about what is in essence a game issue, maybe even reach out to them on Twitter to see if this is a known issue or not.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi BirkhofOne,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Xbox Forums with this question. As this regards game play in EA's FIFA 19 (Fifa Ultimate Team), you may wish to reach out to EA Sports directly to see if there are any internal game mechanics that may be causing this
    issue with your teams.

FIFA 19 Help - EA Support

I hope this helps you out!
  4. onyxishere Win User

Lost Fifa 15 points

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately you were sent here in error. When it comes to missing FIFA points EA handles that exclusively. Please follow the instructions at the link below.

help.ea.com/.../fifa-fut-points-issue
  5. DangerousBard Win User

FiFa 14

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fifa 19 FUT Squad

Thema:

1. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem! - Similar Threads - FIFA FUT error

2. Fifa 19 FUT Squad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 FUT Squad: Hi My sons future squad has disappeared from his account, can any body help me retrieve it for him? Thanks 3e641a06-57b9-4c6b-aac6-2d9d5be11ba8
  3. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...: I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case? 7e7d1d7b-3ab1-49cf-b1f6-dd5be2f45743
  4. FUT fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT fifa points: hi, i just buy today 2200 fifa points, i activated the code, but is not showing up to my account. What can i do? Thanks 0456058c-ac2d-428a-afd1-c4c7aeeff3f9
  5. Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points: I bought 2200 FUT point on the internet microsoft store for my Fifa 18 game on xbox one , I receive the confirmation mail but not the FUT point , BUT , my money is spend , so what can I do to...
  6. when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me: when i join ultimate team in fifa 18 before the menu shows up, the screen freeze and the game crashes and no errors codes come up . and yes i tried all of the trouble shooting fixes nope didnt...
  7. Can't play FIFA 17 online and FUT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play FIFA 17 online and FUT: Hi everybody, I have an issue with FIFA 17. it doesn't allow me play online, It doesn't appear an error, it just that the game can't find others players. This issue happened to me almost 3...
  8. FIFA FUT BAD CONNECTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA FUT BAD CONNECTION: hi everyone. Every time i'm playing online, i have 3 bars green latence, that's okay. But in the middle of the game there are lags and in a moment there a disconnection! What i have to do?? I...
  9. Fifa 16 Fut Cash Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 16 Fut Cash Error: Hello Community, to start the new Fifa 16 Fut season, a friend and I thought let´s buy some fifa points for contracts and all kinds of consumable. But right after we bought some Points there...
  10. FIFA 15 Code redemption error FUT Gold Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 15 Code redemption error FUT Gold Pack: I have tried to download the FUT Gold Pack for my kids but keep getting the following error codes: SVC60017 92b5f649-82c7-498f-8f9a-1806466fe0f7 2015/02/09 - 22:39:12 UTC The one above was from...