fifa 19 points

Discus and support fifa 19 points in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; fifa 19 points in geri iadesi oluyor mu oluyorsa nereden yapabiliyoruz [Translation-If FIFA 19 points is being refunded, where can we do it? ]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by abdulkadirkaya2, Mar 15, 2019.

1. fifa 19 points

fifa 19 points in geri iadesi oluyor mu oluyorsa nereden yapabiliyoruz

[Translation-If FIFA 19 points is being refunded, where can we do it? ]

:)

abdulkadirkaya2, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

Fifa points fifa 19

Hiya, Jonathan!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the situation, it looks like the issue is not being able to buy EA Access as well as redeeming the Fifa Points you purchased. To help resolve the issue I suggest you

Contact Us
    to speak with an Agent about making sure the purchase went thru successfully and how to claim your items you purchased. I hope this information was useful to the situation.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

FIFA 19 FIFA Points

Hey AppleYYPlayer,

For questions and assistance over your recent purchases please visit our Xbox Support site in order to setup a call or a live chat with a representative.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Fifa points

Hi TWINKYM,

Ask for a refund then you'll get the money back on your acount and the you can buy the fifa points for fifa 19
  5. XilatorCROFT Win User

fifa 19 points

how long does it take the points to be added ????
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

fifa 19 points

Did you reset the game and see if the amount was added? You can also request a refund, too via support. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Thema:

fifa 19 points

1. fifa 19 points - Similar Threads - fifa points

2. I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?: Hi, I buy FIFA 19 points but it's for Xbox I guess. I predicted to use on PS4. I pay with mobile charging. Can I get refund this wrong buying Thank you. 09086b17-18bf-47f9-94cd-28883481fc74
  3. Tempi e modi accredito fifa points [Edit-Translate] Times and ways to credit Fifa points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tempi e modi accredito fifa points [Edit-Translate] Times and ways to credit Fifa points: Sera gamers ... La mia domanda è molto semplice .. Ho acquistato dei fifa points attraverso cell con metodo di pagamento tramite addebito su account microsoft... Ma dopo alcune ore non mi è...
  4. FIFA points not recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA points not recieved: Hi, Earlier tonight I tried to purchase FIFA points. I got an error message when I tried to complete the purchase, then I went back and tried it again but the same message appeared. After that I...
  5. Купил fifa points для fifa 19 на свой аккаунт. Как их перевести на аккаунт ребенка? [I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Купил fifa points для fifa 19 на свой аккаунт. Как их перевести на аккаунт ребенка? [I...: Купил fifa points для fifa 19 на свой аккаунт. Как их перевести на аккаунт ребенка? [Translation - I bought FIFA points for Fifa 19 to my account. How do I transfer them to my child's account?]...
  6. Can not redeem Code for FIFA 19 Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redeem Code for FIFA 19 Points: Hello, i can not redeem a code for Fifa 19 Points. Its not because xbox live error at the time. the code did not work the last days. There is an error that the code is already used. but he...
  7. fifa 19 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 19 points: i've purchased 4600 fifa 19 points and it didn't added to my fifa account why???????? on my microsoft account it said completed e95b7e78-724b-4767-87fb-1c49a6bd8a02
  8. xbox money to buy fifa points

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox money to buy fifa points: Hello guys i went to the shop and i bought 2 Xbox live gift cards ( 50 euros each ) and i was connected on the wrong account on my Xbox when i entered the codes is it possible to transfer the...
  9. Fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points: I purchased fifa points to the value of $107. When I was checking my account, I found I'd been charged twice. I put in a refund request but was informed that I am not eligible for a refund based...
  10. Fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points: My son got brought fifa 18 points is there anyway these can be transferred to Fifa 19 points as he no longe plays the older version 6426d33f-1545-4346-a371-97e0fa202494