FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown.

Discus and support FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just let the game paused and when I returned my Xbox One X was completely off. Turned it on and it did a complete boot. I know it's currently I known... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 10, 2019.

1. FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown.

Just let the game paused and when I returned my Xbox One X was completely off. Turned it on and it did a complete boot.

I know it's currently I known bug and I reported using FIFA 20 Demo as the subject. Since it's happening when playing other games also, should I have used another topic to report?

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 10, 2019
  2. JanStula Win User

x Box one S and Demo Fifa 19

Hello,

I have a X-box one S and i would like to download Demo Fifa 19 ma i can't..

Anyone know if with X Bob One S we can download the Demo of Fifa 19?

Thanks
    kgb
  3. yosagojimbo Win User

Fifa 14 crashing and crashing and crashing...

worse case, have you tried uninstalling fifa from your Xbox One then trying a full shutdown on your unit, then reinstalling the game?
  4. StoobieDoo Win User

Doesn't do anything...

A Hard boot and Shutdown of the Xbox One can take a while, This explains the slow boot and shutdown.

In regards to the sluggishness etc. Could this be caused by your monitor not being powerful enough for your X-Box One Console? I have had issues with my old monitor in the past when trying to use an old/less powerful monitor with a newer/more powerful Desktop
    PC, This could be a similar issue?

Maybe try your Xbox on another TV and see if the issue is the same?
  5. KempEver Win User

Xbox One Youtube Caused Shutdown

It is happening to me Too. If You can submit the problem to the Dashboard App with a screen shot.
  6. SToNeP2277 Win User

Xbox One Youtube Caused Shutdown

It started happening last night for me, it just kept crashing & shutting down the console. I can't help it think that it had to do with the YouTube Red Launch last night. Oh, and i'm too in the NXOE. i sent a complain through the xbox one preview program
    app, i hope you guys did too.
Thema:

FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown.

1. FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown. - Similar Threads - FIFA Demo causing

2. Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?: I'll try and launch the game and its says "getting your game ready" for about 1 second and then says "do you own this game or app?" i have tried hard resetting and uninstalling the game and...
  3. fifa 19 demo

in XBoX on Windows
    fifa 19 demo: como hago para instalarlo en mi pc? dice que no he seleccionado ningun dispositivo [Translation - How do I install it on my computer? Says I have not selected any device]...
  4. fifa 19 demo

in XBoX on Consoles
    fifa 19 demo: i can install fifa 19 demo so can u put it into my account db72c77b-0785-42a3-a3bc-26243ccd8a0b
  5. Fifa 19 DEMO won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 DEMO won't load: Fifa 19 demo won't load, tried restarting, won't work. b3cdcc3a-37f2-42b5-9a59-8e9a7a389bad
  6. x Box one S and Demo Fifa 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x Box one S and Demo Fifa 19: Hello, I have a X-box one S and i would like to download Demo Fifa 19 ma i can't.. Anyone know if with X Bob One S we can download the Demo of Fifa 19? Thanks 25f44f3e-bed5-4f02-8022-388ea368291b
  7. Fifa 19 Demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 Demo: I cant download me the fifa 19 demo ? What is the Problem ? Can anyone help me pls 4d079c4b-e9cc-44d1-8613-03cf5062faea
  8. FIFA 19 demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 demo: Can i please have the Fifa 19 demo put on my account im on Xbox one S f4269b67-d6b9-4b25-bc59-a798daa0bfc5
  9. fifa 19 demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 19 demo: I can see the fifa 19 demo in the Store, but it says that it's not available. Can you put it on my account? My gamer tag is: vidzix b2856047-87ef-4a1a-85c4-1e3ebf5475f4
  10. Fifa 19 DEMO Download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 DEMO Download?: Hey Xbox Support, I can see the fifa 19 demo in the Store, but it says that it's not available. Can you put it on my account? My gamer tag is: Thanks a lot! Max...