FIFA 20 error

Discus and support FIFA 20 error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; FIFA 20 gives an error, it says “cant load personal settings 1” a2bc2274-05c8-4780-8fb0-0429b2b6e1eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaanGamerNL1370, Oct 7, 2019.

1. FIFA 20 error

FIFA 20 gives an error, it says “cant load personal settings 1”

:)

DaanGamerNL1370, Oct 7, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

FIFA 20 error

If the above possible solution doesnt fix the issue. Try to remove your profile from your console and add it again. After this run the game, it will re-download your saved data from the cloud and see if it has been fixed.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

FIFA 20 error

Hello Daan,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. After researching that error message, it seems to be present in a few of the past Fifa games as well. On the Xbox side, we can recommend

performing a power cycle
    to see if this will help the issue. Aside from that, we recommend getting in contact with EA for assistance with this in-game error message. You can find the EA support site here : EA
    Help
  4. Master2479 Win User

Downloading Xbox Games

I recently bought fifa 20 off the Microsoft Store trying to download and keep getting error message.
  5. TenThrower20124 Win User

I bought fifa 20 and cant play

Hello. I bought the game (Fifa 20) from store with no cd. The game does not start- after language selection it stops, I go back to home screen. I have rebooted, reset, restarted the console, router, etc... Hold the power button 20 seconds, cleared the Mac
    Address, unplugged the console, with no effect.

Fifa 19 is working properly, Fifa 20 doesn't start.

Is there a problem with games downloaded from store? is the only one that does not function.

I get no error or message.

Thanks
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

FIFA 20

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

I'd be happy to explain why this issue occurs and provide a solution that will hopefully resolve this startup problem. When you start the Xbox One console, you expect to see the green Xbox startup animation screen. During the startup
    animation, your console runs a full system check on all hardware components, validating the firmware and the operating system. This is very similar to the way a PC starts. The startup animation screen can take several minutes before transitioning to the next
    screen. If the system check fails to run the startup animation three times in a row, the console is flagged by the system as “do not run.” This will block the startup animation from running, and in its place you'll see a black screen.

In order to determine your troubleshooting steps, after pressing the Xbox button you'll need to leave your console on this black screen for at least 10 minutes.

Note A black screen doesn’t always mean that there’s an error. The system checks described above run in the background and can take several minutes to complete. This may appear to be an error since you'll only see a
    black screen, but it can be completely normal except for the absence of the green startup animation screen.

If you have waited over 10 minutes and the screen does not transition, try booting up the console in the following way:

1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
      2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console. Unplug the power cord and wait 5 minutes.
      3. Re-connect the power cord. Press and hold the Xbox button and the
        Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

Note If you have an Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you’ll need to press and hold the
        Xbox button and the Bind button instead, as your console does not have an
        Eject button.

In either case, this will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the
        Xbox button to open the guide. Go to System >
        Settings
        > Display & sound > Video output, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown.

Please give this a try and then let us know if the console continues to experience this startup issue.
Thema:

FIFA 20 error

1. FIFA 20 error - Similar Threads - FIFA error

2. erro FIFA 19 [Edit - Translation] - FIFA 19 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    erro FIFA 19 [Edit - Translation] - FIFA 19 error: Prezados, bom dia! estou com minha midia FIFA19 com erro de leitura seria possivel baixar o jogo da store para o HD do console por algum codigo na capa do cd? [Edit - Translation] - Dears, good...
  3. Error en fifa 19

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Error en fifa 19: Error en fifa 19 Hi Homanxd6, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue starting FIFA 19. Do you mind clarifying what platform you are on(Xbox One, Xbox 360, or Windows...
  4. Fifa 20 trial expired error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 trial expired error: I have got the full fifa 20 game and I used up all of my early access hours last Sunday. I have been playing the full game since the ultimate edition was released. However everytime I load up the...
  5. Fifa 20 You’re too early error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 You’re too early error: I preordered Fifa 20 the digital copy and it was said to be released at 9pm tonight but it keeps giving me a You’re too early message cbaffe95-c4e7-4654-bec5-688058ea6513
  6. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!: Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I...
  7. Fifa 19 ultimate edition error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 ultimate edition error: so i bought the ultimate edition of fifa 19 before release and its worked fine up til now tonight its refusing to load telling me my trail has ran out even though i have the game still down as...
  8. FIFA 19 geeft foutmelding inzake opslag [Translation - FIFA 19 gives error message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 19 geeft foutmelding inzake opslag [Translation - FIFA 19 gives error message...: bij het opstarten van Fifa19 heb ik plots problemen. ik krijg de foutmelding: ‘de geselecteerde opslagapparaat is niet beschikbaar. Je moet een opslagappraat selecteren om games op te slaan.’...
  9. Fifa 18 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 18 error: Cuando entro a Fifa 18 en la pantalla de carga se sale solo ya intente reiniciar la consola y no sirve y busque actualizaciones y tampoco hay que hago? 66f33c42-dc79-44dc-8cbb-7426a38a78d5
  10. Fifa 18 credits error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 18 credits error: Hi, I just bought 9,99 euros (1000 credits) on Fifa 18 and I got credited only 700 credits... Someone can help? Thanks in advance 3e0c793d-69d0-4172-9fa1-18374e88298c