FIFA 20 error

Discus and support FIFA 20 error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; FIFA 20 gives an error, it says “cant load personal settings 1” a2bc2274-05c8-4780-8fb0-0429b2b6e1eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaanGamerNL1370, Oct 7, 2019.

1. FIFA 20 error

FIFA 20 gives an error, it says “cant load personal settings 1”

:)

DaanGamerNL1370, Oct 7, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

FIFA 20 error

If the above possible solution doesnt fix the issue. Try to remove your profile from your console and add it again. After this run the game, it will re-download your saved data from the cloud and see if it has been fixed.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

FIFA 20 error

Hello Daan,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. After researching that error message, it seems to be present in a few of the past Fifa games as well. On the Xbox side, we can recommend

performing a power cycle
    to see if this will help the issue. Aside from that, we recommend getting in contact with EA for assistance with this in-game error message. You can find the EA support site here : EA
    Help
  4. Smwutches Win User

Didn't receive code for a pre order game

5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

FIFA 20

Maybe your EA Account was baned and in this case all game from EA you have Banish tag
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

FIFA 20

But last week on here I was told that I had to set mine to home even though the game was installed on his machine. confused.com
    You have to set the account that owns the game as your home console if you want to play the game without needing to be connected to the internet. So if the game was purchased on your son's account, if you want to play it on your Xbox, you need to set that
    Xbox as your son's home console. Then you can play without him being logged in, and he can play it on any other Xbox One console as long as he's signed in on it and connected to the internet.
Thema:

FIFA 20 error

1. FIFA 20 error - Similar Threads - FIFA error

2. Fifa 20 trial expired error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 trial expired error: I have got the full fifa 20 game and I used up all of my early access hours last Sunday. I have been playing the full game since the ultimate edition was released. However everytime I load up the...
  3. Fifa 20 You’re too early error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 You’re too early error: I preordered Fifa 20 the digital copy and it was said to be released at 9pm tonight but it keeps giving me a You’re too early message cbaffe95-c4e7-4654-bec5-688058ea6513
  4. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!: Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I...
  5. Fifa 19 ultimate edition error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 ultimate edition error: so i bought the ultimate edition of fifa 19 before release and its worked fine up til now tonight its refusing to load telling me my trail has ran out even though i have the game still down as...
  6. FIFA 19 geeft foutmelding inzake opslag [Translation - FIFA 19 gives error message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 19 geeft foutmelding inzake opslag [Translation - FIFA 19 gives error message...: bij het opstarten van Fifa19 heb ik plots problemen. ik krijg de foutmelding: ‘de geselecteerde opslagapparaat is niet beschikbaar. Je moet een opslagappraat selecteren om games op te slaan.’...
  7. Fifa 18 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 18 error: Cuando entro a Fifa 18 en la pantalla de carga se sale solo ya intente reiniciar la consola y no sirve y busque actualizaciones y tampoco hay que hago? 66f33c42-dc79-44dc-8cbb-7426a38a78d5
  8. Fifa 18 credits error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 18 credits error: Hi, I just bought 9,99 euros (1000 credits) on Fifa 18 and I got credited only 700 credits... Someone can help? Thanks in advance 3e0c793d-69d0-4172-9fa1-18374e88298c
  9. Fifa points error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points error: hello, i'm mad at the moment because i failed. I bought for 35 euros 4600 fifa points but in fifa 16..... It's possible to swap it in fifa 18 points ? I'll don't use it. I don't have fifa 16...
  10. FIFA 18 Online Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 18 Online Error: Hello there. Today, I bought Xbox Live for 3 Months and redeemed the Code on my Console. I tried to play online in FIFA 18, but i got a Message that says: Your Account does not have the required...