Fifa 20 installation issue

Discus and support Fifa 20 installation issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, iv'e purchased fifa 20 standard edition, and redeemed the code the problem is that I can't find the game as ready to install at my account and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haim sabag, Oct 9, 2019.

1. haim sabag
    haim sabag Guest

Hello, iv'e purchased fifa 20 standard edition, and redeemed the code the problem is that I can't find the game as ready to install at my account and if I write the code again it is says that the code is already redeemed.

:)

haim sabag, Oct 9, 2019
  2. haim sabag Win User

boa tarde,

Você já tentou em ir na loja e ver se o botao está como Instalar agora ?

verificou também pelo site www.xbox.com na sua conta e viu se realmente o jogo está lá?
    Yes, i went to my order history and i saw that i really purchased the fifa.

In addition I didn't see that the button for installing the game only to buy it.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello haim sabag,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you redeemed a prepaid code for FIFA 20 standard edition, but the console is asking your purchase the game and not letting you download it. We are aware of this particular issue with FIFA
    20 standard edition prepaid codes. The best option in this scenario is to go back to the retailer that you purchased the code from. We understand that the code has already been redeemed, but our authorized retailers will be able to assist you. We hope this
    information helps!
  4. JosemberG N Win User

boa tarde,

Você já tentou em ir na loja e ver se o botao está como Instalar agora ?

verificou também pelo site www.xbox.com na sua conta e viu se realmente o jogo está lá?
  5. haim sabag Win User

Have you been onto your xbox and searched for it in the store and got it to download that way? As it's probably redeemed the code but not set it to install on the device
    I logged into the store and i saw only to purchase the game with money. I already purchased the game and I can see it in my order history but i can't do with it anything.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    haim sabag

As the question has been answered, we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions about a different topic, feel free to come back and create a new thread and we will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
Thema:

1. Fifa 20 installation issue - Similar Threads - Fifa installation issue

2. I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Evanlhnsfw [link] [comments]
  3. Installing FIFA 19 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing FIFA 19 on PC: I already have FIFA 19 on my xbox but I'd like to install it on my PC too, and it should be free since I've already bought it for xbox, so where can I download it?...
  4. Fifa 19 installation doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 installation doesnt work: Good afternoon, After not having gamed for 15 years, I bought a Xbox One last week, with Battlefield online to download and Fifa 19 on a disk. Battefield is installed, and working all good....
  5. Nothing will install basically i tried installing fifa 19 and its 0% and then it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing will install basically i tried installing fifa 19 and its 0% and then it says ...: I got a new xbox today i signed in to my account and tried installing a few games I own digitally and none will install e77882fd-9469-4878-90fe-86ad91a9eaac
  6. Fifa 19 Champions edition - bonus downloads installed but not appearing in the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 19 Champions edition - bonus downloads installed but not appearing in the game: Have emigrated from the UK to Australia, taking my Xox One with me. Whilst in Australia I have purchased FIFA 19 champions edition, which also include bonus packs. All has been downloaded and...
  7. No puedo instalar FIFA 17 [I can't install FIFA 17]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo instalar FIFA 17 [I can't install FIFA 17]: Hace unos días el FIFA 17 no iniciaba se quedaba en "Cargando..." como en esta foto. Lo desinstalé para volver a descargarlo y ver si se solucionaba el problema pero ahora no me deja siquiera...
  8. [HELP] install FIFA 19, preordered by my account, into my grandson's Xbox One with its account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [HELP] install FIFA 19, preordered by my account, into my grandson's Xbox One with its account: Hi all, I've just preordered FIFA 19 from Microsoft site, with my Microsoft account; this game will be the gift forum my grandson that play by its console with its account. Therel will be any...
  9. FIFA 15 Update/Install Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 15 Update/Install Issues: I tried to update FIFA 15 today and it froze at 100%, after trying a hard reset a few times I decided to uninstall the game and reinstall it. It also got stuck, at 98%, so I've tried to cancel...
  10. Issues installing FIFA 15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues installing FIFA 15: I bought an Xbox One & FIFA 15 bundle yesterday, with the game as a download rather than on disc. It was taking an age installing, and has been stuck on 59% for the best past of 12 hours now. The...