FIFA 20 login verification

Discus and support FIFA 20 login verification in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son currently cannot play FIFA 20 online because the game wants to send a login verification code to an email address that is not ours (obviously... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by claretandblue, Jan 15, 2020 at 9:23 AM.

1. FIFA 20 login verification

My son currently cannot play FIFA 20 online because the game wants to send a login verification code to an email address that is not ours (obviously some form of hack) This dodgy email address cannot be overwritten or changed. After hours and hours online
    to EA I am absolutely no further forward with this problem. This does seem to be a very common problem on other forums I've checked out and EA have been seemingly equally unhelpful with helping other forum users with the same issue. So now £90 down on a game
    that cannot be played properly!!!!

Anyone else experienced this?

:)

claretandblue, Jan 15, 2020 at 9:23 AM
  2. claretandblue Win User

3. NaZoooom Win User

Hi claretandblue,

Have you reached out on the Official EA Sports FIFA Forum? Someone on the forum may know what is the best and official way to deal with this issue.

It is not something I have come across and you have done the right thing in reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing this.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Claret,

Thanks for all the replies. Just as a caution, would like you to log in on the
    Account website with the parent account. Here check all emails associated to the account. With age verification, they usually send an email to the parent account for approval. Is
    it possible the email is maybe an old one no longer in use? Id it isn't then you will need to continue to reach out to EA. As it seems its an issue with it picking a random email. Also can try logging into the EA site with your sons account and make sure it
    all set up.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. claretandblue Win User

Hi ,

Have you reached out on the Official EA Sports FIFA Forum? Someone on the forum may know what is the best and official way to deal with this issue.

It is not something I have come across and you have done the right thing in reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing this.
    Thank you, I have already tried that. I also looked at previous similar posts made by others. In a lot of cases the EA sponsored admins locked the thread due to the shear number of users complaining about the same problem. I don't remember anyone suggesting
    that they'd got the issue sorted either. Not very encouraging is it!!!!
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Thema:

1. FIFA 20 login verification - Similar Threads - FIFA login verification

2. FIFA vs PRO EVO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA vs PRO EVO: I can remember back in the day when Fifa was always the top dog of football games (in my opinion) purely down to the licences involved, pro evo was always the smoothest out of the 2 but the team...
  3. fifa 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    fifa 2020: I already bought a XBOX S one - All digital. Is it possible to play FIFA on this console ? I mean buy it and download it? I could not find it in XBOX website. 182a796a-ee61-428b-8b2d-61136859b397
  4. This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team: Please don't spread this information around too much. Check out the Demo Video in this page right here, and see how this App called FUTMillionaire can trade and make millions of coins for you in...
  5. FIFA 20 add on not showing up in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 add on not showing up in-game: I got FIFA 20 for christmas and decided that I wanted to install the portuguese commentary add on, like I had done with fifa 19. It took me a while to do so, but I installed the add on onto my...
  6. Xbox One Fifa 20 glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fifa 20 glitch: Hi Does anyone else have the problem in Fifa 20 where the cursor gets stuck on the goalkeeper and you cannot play as any other outfield player? Any ideas how to fix this? thanks...
  7. Screen time doesn't work for Fifa 19 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen time doesn't work for Fifa 19 on Xbox One: Hi, there is a bug allowing my son to play Fifa 19 even though he is out of screen time an thus logged out. I have enforced a key to be used for guests and he doesn’t create new accounts. He just...
  8. Connexion a fifa 20 impossible [Connection to fifa 20 impossible]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion a fifa 20 impossible [Connection to fifa 20 impossible]: Echec de chargement des données perso1 C'est le message que je reçois lors de ma connexion [Translation-Personal data loading failure1 This is the message I get when I log in ]...
  9. Xbox one login! I'm in the flipping fifa 19 weekend league!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one login! I'm in the flipping fifa 19 weekend league!!!: So I got fifa 19 for Xmas and this is the first time iv qualified for weekend league and iv had to play a ton of games to qualify belive me, iv got in from work to find I can't log in to the...
  10. Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login: Please can someone help? I have no knowledge of Xbox - I bought one for my son and set it up yesterday- I set it up under his name but as he is a child I was required to enter my email as the...