FIFA 20 login verification

Discus and support FIFA 20 login verification in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son currently cannot play FIFA 20 online because the game wants to send a login verification code to an email address that is not ours (obviously... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by claretandblue, Jan 15, 2020.

1. FIFA 20 login verification

My son currently cannot play FIFA 20 online because the game wants to send a login verification code to an email address that is not ours (obviously some form of hack) This dodgy email address cannot be overwritten or changed. After hours and hours online
    to EA I am absolutely no further forward with this problem. This does seem to be a very common problem on other forums I've checked out and EA have been seemingly equally unhelpful with helping other forum users with the same issue. So now £90 down on a game
    that cannot be played properly!!!!

Anyone else experienced this?

:)

claretandblue, Jan 15, 2020
  2. RawToastMmm Win User

It's been a few years, but I had an issue with an EA game due to already having an OLD email address tied to my Xbox Gamertag and I had to contact EA Support chat since I couldn't access that email address anymore... I don't even know if that is helpful,
    but thought it might give you an idea or something... maybe that email address that is not yours is an old address?

Doubt any of that helps, but wanted to post just-in-case.
  3. claretandblue Win User

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Lalo Flors,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We
    will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming Lalo Flors!
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Hi claretandblue,

Have you reached out on the Official EA Sports FIFA Forum? Someone on the forum may know what is the best and official way to deal with this issue.

It is not something I have come across and you have done the right thing in reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing this.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Claret,

Thanks for all the replies. Just as a caution, would like you to log in on the
    Account website with the parent account. Here check all emails associated to the account. With age verification, they usually send an email to the parent account for approval. Is
    it possible the email is maybe an old one no longer in use? Id it isn't then you will need to continue to reach out to EA. As it seems its an issue with it picking a random email. Also can try logging into the EA site with your sons account and make sure it
    all set up.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. FIFA 20 login verification - Similar Threads - FIFA login verification

2. Fifa points won’t go theough

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points won’t go theough: Can i plz get help and talk to some one i cant buy any fifa points it wont procces mg payment i havent been able to in days some one fix this for me for the love of god idk why yoh guys make every...
  3. FIFA 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21: Hi Has anyone else got a problem with Fifa 21 game disk Worked well until 2 weeks ago now it wont even start when the disk is put in . However if i hard reset the xbox i can load the game from...
  4. FIFA 21 not downloading on XBOX One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 not downloading on XBOX One X: Bought FIFA 21 from Amazon as Digital Code. Redeemed on xbox.com as per instructions in the email. Expecting the game to be available to download on Xbox console. But it is not available to...
  5. Trying to install fifa 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install fifa 21: Hi, i am wondering if i install the digital version of Fifa 21 on a xbox one X, and go to a second xbox at another house, if i will have to pay again or if it will be ready to install on that...
  6. Fifa 21 Xbox Gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 21 Xbox Gamesharing: My friend game shared fifa 21 to me and it worked perfectly, i could play the game. I had early access, because i got the EA access and the pre ordered game, so i had 10 hours to play before...
  7. Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20: Hallo, i have problem with playing friendly matches in fifa 20 with my friend (fut) .it says always lost connection. We could play it before without problem but not anymore. i do some reserch...
  8. FIFA does not require a login

in XBoX Accessibility
    FIFA does not require a login: Fifa dies not require my kids to login so they can easily bypass the family safety screen time limit’s I’ve set up in family safety. How do I correct this? ea8100df-fe93-493d-8a80-06bde6721775
  9. Xbox one login! I'm in the flipping fifa 19 weekend league!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one login! I'm in the flipping fifa 19 weekend league!!!: So I got fifa 19 for Xmas and this is the first time iv qualified for weekend league and iv had to play a ton of games to qualify belive me, iv got in from work to find I can't log in to the...
  10. Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login: Please can someone help? I have no knowledge of Xbox - I bought one for my son and set it up yesterday- I set it up under his name but as he is a child I was required to enter my email as the...