Fifa 20 Standard Edition without the game itself?

Discus and support Fifa 20 Standard Edition without the game itself? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, I just got a key to install Fifa 20 Standard Edition on my Xbox but when I entered the key it only installed 3 dlcs (the FUT packs & the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smeazz, Oct 7, 2019 at 2:22 AM.

1. Smeazz
    Smeazz Guest

Hello guys,

I just got a key to install Fifa 20 Standard Edition on my Xbox but when I entered the key it only installed 3 dlcs (the FUT packs & the icon on loan).

There's no sign of the game itself, I just verified on my account and the order is here and redeemed but there's actually no Fifa 20.

[mod removed- personal information]

That's the first time something like that happens to me, can someone help me please it's getting very disturbing.

:)

2. CryingHero Win User

You can do two things for this to see where the issue may be lying

Go to My Games & Apps and look for Fifa 20

Go to the store page for Fifa 20 and it should give the option to download.

If neither of these work I'd recommend contacting support and speaking to an agent to highlight your issue.

Hope you're gaming very shortly.
  3. CryingHero Win User

4. Smeazz Win User

I tried these the game can't be found and when I reinstall the game from my account I only get these 3 extensions. I think that's because originally it was a pre-order key.

I don't know how to contact directly an agent can you please link me?

Thank you for your fast answer!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

FIFA 20

Hello imstiianyt,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you preordered FIFA 20, but you do not have access to the game. You must preorder the

Champions Edition
    or the
    Ultimate Edition
    in order to gain early access. The
    standard edition
    does not give you access to the game until 9/26/2019. Which version of the game did you preorder? Does the transaction appear to be completed on

your order history
    ? Do you see the
    license for the game
    applied to your account? Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Fifa 20 installation issue

Hello haim sabag,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you redeemed a prepaid code for FIFA 20 standard edition, but the console is asking your purchase the game and not letting you download it. We are aware of this particular issue with FIFA
    20 standard edition prepaid codes. The best option in this scenario is to go back to the retailer that you purchased the code from. We understand that the code has already been redeemed, but our authorized retailers will be able to assist you. We hope this
    information helps!
Thema:

1. Fifa 20 Standard Edition without the game itself? - Similar Threads - Fifa Standard Edition

2. Purchasing Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Fifa 20: My brother bought Fifa 20 in his console from an account, but now when I am trying to buy it it keeps asking to purchase. 7bc2a26b-91e5-40ef-8e04-fea609453bb7
  3. Buying Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Fifa 20: Greetings, I have an issue with downloading Fifa 20. My brother who lives abroad bought it, and now I want to share it with him through adding his account in my xbox and making my Xbox ‘My home...
  4. fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 20: Buongiorno, vorrei capire come mai non riesco installare il gioco fifa 20, recandomi al centro dove l ho comprato non mi hanno saputo dire nulla e nemmeno cambiato che erano passati dieci giorni...
  5. I can't play fifa 19 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play fifa 19 online: I can't play fifa 19 online, I tried all the tricks The message that appears to me is: Unable to connect to the EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again later....
  6. Fifa 20 installation issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 installation issue: Hello, iv'e purchased fifa 20 standard edition, and redeemed the code the problem is that I can't find the game as ready to install at my account and if I write the code again it is says that the...
  7. Problem with add-ons Fifa 17 Standard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with add-ons Fifa 17 Standard: I have a problem in my supplements FIFA 17. I bought FIFA 17 Standard Edition which contains the game + Special Edition Kits FUT FUT + 5 Draft Tokens + 8-Match FUT Loan Player. Yesterday deleted...
  8. FIFA 17 standard edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FIFA 17 standard edition: Hi I have a active EA account and we have EA sport FIFA 17 Standard edition loaded but I have not received early access code and I can't play my FIFA 17 before release date. br: Janne & Matias...
  9. ksiolajideji, fifa 16 standard edition, 6th september 2015 ea access not sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ksiolajideji, fifa 16 standard edition, 6th september 2015 ea access not sent: ea access not sent september 6th fifa 16 standard edition 29ca27b0-6ed6-4776-9d8a-4da7a3e9993e
  10. Passer de la version standard à la version Ronaldo de FIFA 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Passer de la version standard à la version Ronaldo de FIFA 18: Bonjour, Il y a quelques jours, j'ai pré-commandé la version standard de FIFA 18 sur le marché Xbox Live mais au final j'ai envie de prendre la version Ronaldo. Le problème est que je dois payer...