Fifa 20 trial expired error

Discus and support Fifa 20 trial expired error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have got the full fifa 20 game and I used up all of my early access hours last Sunday. I have been playing the full game since the ultimate edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JFREO, Oct 1, 2019.

1. JFREO
    JFREO Guest

I have got the full fifa 20 game and I used up all of my early access hours last Sunday. I have been playing the full game since the ultimate edition was released. However everytime I load up the game it says that my trial has expired. Is this happening
    to anyone else?

:)

JFREO, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there JFREO,

Thanks for the reply. To help clarify:

• Are you trying to play the full version of FIFA 20? Which version did you purchase?
    • Do you see the completed purchase in your Microsoft Account?
    • Have you tried re-installing the game?

If the issues persists, contact Customer Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  3. JFREO Win User

They said that I should contact xbox support but I haven't found anything to fix the problem
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there JFREO,

Thanks for the update on the issue. I recommend to report the issue to
    EA support
    for more assistance with the demo license.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. JFREO Win User

I have uninstalled and installed the game but it's still not doing the job unfortunately. It did this last year for fifa 19 aswell
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

You have been playing since the test, correct? I think to fix this bug better try to uninstall and install the game again as final version. Good luck!
Thema:

1. Fifa 20 trial expired error - Similar Threads - Fifa trial expired

2. Fifa 20 trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 trial: I have EA access and I installed Fifa 20 so that I could start playing the 10 hour free trial. When I launch the game it says that I do not own this game and that it wont load. I have tried a...
  3. FIFA 20 TRIAL WONT WORK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 TRIAL WONT WORK: Saying I dont have FIFA 20 trialpurchased but I have EA access subscribed to and downloaded trial from the marketplace. Help? 9e221308-8dd0-494c-9e0c-fbc565eccb1d
  4. fifa 20 trial?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 20 trial?: Just bought ea access membership but can’t play the 10 hour fifa 20 trial? When I launch the game says I need to buy ea access 312c6b0a-d6f8-42cb-8978-29ba1364ae1b
  5. FIFA 20 10 hour trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 10 hour trial: I am struggling to use my fifa 20 trial I have an active ea acsess subscription i have also got xbox live and i have downloaded the game and it wont let me play it...
  6. I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Evanlhnsfw [link] [comments]
  7. EA access fifa 20 trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA access fifa 20 trial: I have bought the EA access to play the trial for fifa 20 but when I try to start the game it asks me if I own this game. error code is 0x806F8001. What should I do?...
  8. Problems with FIFA 20 Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with FIFA 20 Trial: Hi I have been trying to download the FIFA 20 trial and keep getting the following code when I try to play it 0x803F8001. I have downloaded this 4 times now? 4f0d9954-9533-404e-bc79-b3fa8419b66d
  9. Fifa 20 game trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 game trial: Hi, so i have ea access and ive preordered fifa 20 but when i try to play the trial it keeps telling me to sign into the profile where the game was purchased or the game trial has expired and this...
  10. FIFA 17 10 hour trial expired at 7 hours 44 minutes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FIFA 17 10 hour trial expired at 7 hours 44 minutes: My FIFA 17 Early Access trial ended at 7 hours and 44 minutes instead of 10 hours. I've contacted Xbox and they told me if i post here, you could help me get my remaining time on the game....