Fifa 20

Discus and support Fifa 20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Played only demo do far as Ea access. It is good. Loved the intro with carrier mode when they are playing with the ball on the street, Played only one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroundOregano94, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Fifa 20

Played only demo do far as Ea access. It is good. Loved the intro with carrier mode when they are playing with the ball on the street, Played only one match. It is Fifa, for better or for worse- Love the step in the carrier mode.

:)

GroundOregano94, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

FIFA 20

Maybe your EA Account was baned and in this case all game from EA you have Banish tag
  3. JTL1E Win User

Fifa 20

I played the demo, but as far as the game goes I might not buy it because it feels kinda the same tbh
  4. J0hnsta115 Win User

Fifa 20

I personally am not a big sports games fan, much rather would play the sport than a game about them, but honestly I'm still fine running fifa 2013 lol. It's nice to have improved graphics and smoother gameplay, but really it's mainly a roster update and
    having access to multiplayer because no one plays the previous games.
  5. kev edin Win User

Fifa 20

Played the demo . But I've not got the full game yet. I will wait till price drops 👍
  6. Mannishpatil Win User

Fifa 20

I had pre-ordered the game - Ultimate edition. I also had EA access 10 hours trial

It is great.

I seem it very different from Fifa 19. The pace is very crucial in this game. Also, I cannot defend.

I would love them to tweak a bit of Headers mechanism as it is impossible to score at the moment.

I play FUT normally and have not tried Volta yet.
Thema:

Fifa 20

1. Fifa 20 - Similar Threads - Fifa

2. Purchasing Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Fifa 20: My brother bought Fifa 20 in his console from an account, but now when I am trying to buy it it keeps asking to purchase. 7bc2a26b-91e5-40ef-8e04-fea609453bb7
  3. Buying Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Fifa 20: Greetings, I have an issue with downloading Fifa 20. My brother who lives abroad bought it, and now I want to share it with him through adding his account in my xbox and making my Xbox ‘My home...
  4. fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 20: Buongiorno, vorrei capire come mai non riesco installare il gioco fifa 20, recandomi al centro dove l ho comprato non mi hanno saputo dire nulla e nemmeno cambiato che erano passati dieci giorni...
  5. I can't play fifa 19 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play fifa 19 online: I can't play fifa 19 online, I tried all the tricks The message that appears to me is: Unable to connect to the EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again later....
  6. Fifa 20 installation issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 installation issue: Hello, iv'e purchased fifa 20 standard edition, and redeemed the code the problem is that I can't find the game as ready to install at my account and if I write the code again it is says that the...
  7. Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??: I bought my son FIFA 20 and he should get 2 gold packs a week but they are not available, apparently there was problems, has this been sorted yet ?? Thanks fd296434-8b49-44b7-b658-9084153422db
  8. Unable to play FIFA 20 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play FIFA 20 online: I am unable to play FIFA 20 online, I can play the game with no problems otherwise. When I try to log in to ultimate team, my current email is not listed as an option. This also occurs on...
  9. FIFA 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20: The other night my question was answered regarding one game and 2 Xbox ones, it worked fine. Now my Xbox is set as home but every time I want to play the game I have to log in as my Son to get the...
  10. FIFA 20 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 error: FIFA 20 gives an error, it says “cant load personal settings 1” a2bc2274-05c8-4780-8fb0-0429b2b6e1eb