fifa 20

Discus and support fifa 20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buongiorno, vorrei capire come mai non riesco installare il gioco fifa 20, recandomi al centro dove l ho comprato non mi hanno saputo dire nulla e... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DomyCaparra, Oct 13, 2019.

1. DomyCaparra
    DomyCaparra Guest

fifa 20

Buongiorno,

vorrei capire come mai non riesco installare il gioco fifa 20,

recandomi al centro dove l ho comprato non mi hanno saputo dire nulla e nemmeno cambiato che erano passati dieci giorni dall'acquisto, l ho comprato il 28.09.2019 e mi sono recato in negozio l'08.10.2019

se riuscita alemeno voi ad aiutarmi a installarlo

grazie

saluti

Domenico

[Translation-Good morning

I would like to understand why I can't install the Fifa 20 game,

going to the center where I bought it they could not say anything or not even changed that it had been ten days since the purchase, I bought it on 28.09.2019 and went to the store on 08.10.2019

if i managed to at least you to help me install it

Thank you

Greetings

Dominic]

:)

DomyCaparra, Oct 13, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

FIFA 20

But last week on here I was told that I had to set mine to home even though the game was installed on his machine. confused.com
    You have to set the account that owns the game as your home console if you want to play the game without needing to be connected to the internet. So if the game was purchased on your son's account, if you want to play it on your Xbox, you need to set that
    Xbox as your son's home console. Then you can play without him being logged in, and he can play it on any other Xbox One console as long as he's signed in on it and connected to the internet.
  3. LowLifeLippi Win User

FIFA 20

If the game was bought using your sons account then unless his profile is set as home xbox you wont be able to play the game without his profile signed on. If you set his profile as home xbox then the game will be available on your xbox without signing
    him on and he will be able to sign on to his with no issue.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

FIFA 20

Hi Neil Avison,

unfortunately I don't know the history "Why you changed the XBOX settings" but I think that you have misunderstood something. If you Change the console to your homeconsole - everybody can play the games you bought and can use your supscriptions of Gold etc.
    But the games of your son (and I suspect on this was previously reported the console) are only playable for you "IF HE IS LOGGED IN"

Hope this helps
  5. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Fifa 20

I think volta football is amazing and thats what makes the fifa 20 worth buying
  6. mk4Y Win User

Fifa 20

Volta Mode is really funny but only the gameplay.. the Story is too excessive or too mainstream.. and I like only the gameplay on big fields.

On the small fields too mich random goals because of rebounds.

Other cons:

No volta available playing online versus friends.

No volta available to playing with real clubs or national teams.

career mode is boring again.

Fut not tested yet.
Thema:

fifa 20

1. fifa 20 - Similar Threads - fifa

2. Fifa and Some games crashing my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa and Some games crashing my Xbox one S: I have an issue where if i'm playing Fifa 20, Gears 5 or Forza H4, the game will start up fine but before a Match while making my selections, i see lines on the screeen and during the match. After...
  3. EA problem in FIFA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA problem in FIFA: I have a problem.. I have a FIFA 19, but someone stole my EA account and now I can't play Ultimate Team and online and much more.. and i need help.. I just want to create a new EA account, or...
  4. Cheaters on FIFA 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters on FIFA 20: Recently came across a gamer who had an illegal bought coin account, lag switch and freeze player mods their gamertag is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] but when you search for it as its not...
  5. THIS IS THE WORST FIFA 20 . EVER , I IUSE TO PLAY FOR FUN , BUT ITS A NIGHT MARE ,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THIS IS THE WORST FIFA 20 . EVER , I IUSE TO PLAY FOR FUN , BUT ITS A NIGHT MARE ,: I WANT REFUND FOR THE WORST FIFA EVER 20 , AND LIVE FEES IT WAS CHARGE YESTARDAY AFTER THEY BANNED ME , BECOUSE I TOLD SOMEONE THAT IM TIRED PLAYING WITH [mod removed-profanity] LIKE YOU , IS THAT...
  6. FIFA 20, old icons squads upload, how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 20, old icons squads upload, how?: Hi all out there, my son wants to install the icon (old players, squads) on the X-Box One. We seen tutorials of FIFA on PC.... but could not find any file to download for the console. The file...
  7. xbox one s/ suddenly doesn't activity in FIFA online 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s/ suddenly doesn't activity in FIFA online 4: xbox one s doesn't working when there's strong shock like hard tackle, strong hit goalpost. ee9e1181-d36d-4a31-b96a-d5165351786d
  8. Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20: I went to play fifa yesterday (6/11/19) to find it had no saved data. I had the fifa updated to the current update(and fifa server update) but when i went to look it had saved things from the 10th...
  9. No disc in FIFA 20 box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No disc in FIFA 20 box: Who are you supposed to contact if there is no disc in the box when you buy the game? Is it xbox or the shop you got it from? 35e41629-49ed-4e07-8a75-466441bb22ca
  10. FIFA 20 bad connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 20 bad connection: Hi ...since 3 days ago im experimenting bar connection playing seasons online, the game is not clear ..takes too long to shoot or pass I opened all udp's and TCP's Help ...what else can i do?...