Fifa 20

Discus and support Fifa 20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to play fifa yesterday (6/11/19) to find it had no saved data. I had the fifa updated to the current update(and fifa server update) but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickG002, Nov 9, 2019.

1. PatrickG002
    PatrickG002 Guest

Fifa 20

I went to play fifa yesterday (6/11/19) to find it had no saved data. I had the fifa updated to the current update(and fifa server update) but when i went to look it had saved things from the 10th of October which i had previously deleted
    long ago and my recent data has ben deleted.So i'm wondering how can i fix this?? On Xbox One btw.

:)

PatrickG002, Nov 9, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Fifa 20

Do you mean demo to full ver5sion? You have to buy it.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

FIFA 20

Hello imstiianyt,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you preordered FIFA 20, but you do not have access to the game. You must preorder the

Champions Edition
    or the
    Ultimate Edition
    in order to gain early access. The
    standard edition
    does not give you access to the game until 9/26/2019. Which version of the game did you preorder? Does the transaction appear to be completed on

your order history
    ? Do you see the
    license for the game
    applied to your account? Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

FIFA 20

Maybe your EA Account was baned and in this case all game from EA you have Banish tag
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

FIFA 20

But last week on here I was told that I had to set mine to home even though the game was installed on his machine. confused.com
    You have to set the account that owns the game as your home console if you want to play the game without needing to be connected to the internet. So if the game was purchased on your son's account, if you want to play it on your Xbox, you need to set that
    Xbox as your son's home console. Then you can play without him being logged in, and he can play it on any other Xbox One console as long as he's signed in on it and connected to the internet.
  6. LowLifeLippi Win User

FIFA 20

If the game was bought using your sons account then unless his profile is set as home xbox you wont be able to play the game without his profile signed on. If you set his profile as home xbox then the game will be available on your xbox without signing
    him on and he will be able to sign on to his with no issue.
Thema:

Fifa 20

1. Fifa 20 - Similar Threads - Fifa

2. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20: My son and I are new to xbox and gaming. Would like to play fifa soccer 20with 2 controllers. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20. please help...
  3. FIFA 19,20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19,20: Good morning! Save the guys. When you log in to the Ultimate team, Fifa 19.20 gives an error "Access to Fifa has been suspended for this device." I contacted technical support. EA was given a...
  4. New Xbox digital - how to down load fifa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox digital - how to down load fifa: Hello i have purchased a new xbox s digital ehich has come with 3 games, there were no fifa gamr card in the box with the others. I contacted argos where i got it from and they told me the fifa...
  5. Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]: Buenos días, después de llamar a 3 o 4 num de at al cliente donde solo salen operadoras y perder el tiempo decido escribir aquí, compre ayer fifapoints y siguen sin aparecer en el juego, no es la...
  6. storage device with fifa 18 profile. please select a storage device to load from

in XBoX on Consoles
    storage device with fifa 18 profile. please select a storage device to load from: Hi, I've read a few questions about this but nothing seems to fix the issue. Has anyone been able to fix it? I've spent the best part of 3 hours with EA support, see below transcript with no...
  7. Ok so this is complicated. FIFA 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so this is complicated. FIFA 20: Ok, so my son has recently started using my xbox one account on his console at his mothers house. He was bought fifa 20 on disk so installed it to our "shared" account on his consle at his mums...
  8. Fifa 15

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa 15: Hi when I'm trying to play fifa 15 online its saying gamer tag needs or doesn't have permission to play? I've tried all my privacy settings and stuff but to no avail. Help please...
  9. Xbox controller behaving erratically on windows 10 for Fifa 20

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller behaving erratically on windows 10 for Fifa 20: Right, so, I've spent 2 days & around 6 hours in total to try & fix and issue I've been having with my official xbox one controller while using it with fifa 20 on my windows 10 PC, now, the...
  10. FIFA 20 ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 ultimate: My son has just bought FIFA 20 ultimate but there doesn't appear to be any gold packs downloaded. We paid extra for them, what are we missing? d9e5e53b-20b9-415c-a924-742c39628a18