Fifa 20

Discus and support Fifa 20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my fifa 20 takeing ages to install 4dcd20b0-c170-40d5-8dcd-9bbd20b808d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnLeeming1, Feb 14, 2020.

1. johnLeeming1
    johnLeeming1 Guest

Fifa 20

Why is my fifa 20 takeing ages to install

:)

johnLeeming1, Feb 14, 2020
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Fifa 20

Do you mean demo to full ver5sion? You have to buy it.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

FIFA 20

Hello imstiianyt,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you preordered FIFA 20, but you do not have access to the game. You must preorder the

Champions Edition
    or the
    Ultimate Edition
    in order to gain early access. The
    standard edition
    does not give you access to the game until 9/26/2019. Which version of the game did you preorder? Does the transaction appear to be completed on

your order history
    ? Do you see the
    license for the game
    applied to your account? Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

FIFA 20

But last week on here I was told that I had to set mine to home even though the game was installed on his machine. confused.com
    You have to set the account that owns the game as your home console if you want to play the game without needing to be connected to the internet. So if the game was purchased on your son's account, if you want to play it on your Xbox, you need to set that
    Xbox as your son's home console. Then you can play without him being logged in, and he can play it on any other Xbox One console as long as he's signed in on it and connected to the internet.
  5. LowLifeLippi Win User

FIFA 20

If the game was bought using your sons account then unless his profile is set as home xbox you wont be able to play the game without his profile signed on. If you set his profile as home xbox then the game will be available on your xbox without signing
    him on and he will be able to sign on to his with no issue.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

FIFA 20

Hi Neil Avison,

unfortunately I don't know the history "Why you changed the XBOX settings" but I think that you have misunderstood something. If you Change the console to your homeconsole - everybody can play the games you bought and can use your supscriptions of Gold etc.
    But the games of your son (and I suspect on this was previously reported the console) are only playable for you "IF HE IS LOGGED IN"

Hope this helps
Thema:

Fifa 20

1. Fifa 20 - Similar Threads - Fifa

2. Не могу зайти в фифу 20.[Translation-I can't go to Fifa 20.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу зайти в фифу 20.[Translation-I can't go to Fifa 20.]: При загрузки игры выдает ошибка загрузки личных данных 1, помогите решить проблему. [Translation-When downloading a game gives out an error downloading personal data 1, help solve the problem.]...
  3. Cuando inicio el fifa 20 me dice imposible cargar configuración personal 1 [Edit -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuando inicio el fifa 20 me dice imposible cargar configuración personal 1 [Edit -...: Como lo puedo solucionar? [Edit - Translation] - How can I solve it? bd8546f9-ae8c-40d4-8893-d7f864f9612b
  4. Fifa 20

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fifa 20: Venho aq expressar minha insatisfaçao com a EA e tbm com a Microsoft . A uma semana atrás , xbox live me enviou uma msg que tirou minha vtd de por mais minhas mãos no vídeo game. Disseram q por...
  5. DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...: TODO EL MUNDO SABE QUE FIFA 20, Y TODAS LA DEMÁS VERSIONES, SON UN FRAUDE YA QUE SOLO SE ENCARGA DE AYUDAR A JUGADORES QUE GASTAN DINERO EN EL JUEGO...PERO DONDE QUEDAN LOS DERECHOS DE LAS...
  6. This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like !

in XboX Insiders
    This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like !: [IMG] submitted by /u/agm1991 [link] [comments]
  7. Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one: Hello. I bought the game (Fifa 20) from store with no cd. The game does not start- after language selection it stops, I go back to home screen. I have rebooted, reset, restarted the console,...
  8. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  9. Fifa 20 , preciso de ajuda.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 , preciso de ajuda.: Quando início o Fifa 20 , pede um código de autenticação para confirma minha conta , porém o email que esta cadastrado a conta ea , não tenho mais, não tenho o email e nem a senha , já tentei...
  10. FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING: My FIFA 20 and PES 20 stopped loading 3 days ago.. A little circle appears and keeps on running in the left side of the screen and nothing happens then... 1666371d-d475-4ffc-bfa3-112a174305a2