Fifa 20

Discus and support Fifa 20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can play all forms of the game, except, when i try to play ultimate team,it loads the start up but then freezes. Ive uninstalled the game then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DOCTORVIOLANCE, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Fifa 20

I can play all forms of the game, except, when i try to play ultimate team,it loads the start up but then freezes. Ive uninstalled the game then reinstalled the game twice, but it still does the same thing. This only started happening since friday. Any ideas
    ??

:)

DOCTORVIOLANCE, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Didn't receive code for a pre order game

3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

FIFA 20

But last week on here I was told that I had to set mine to home even though the game was installed on his machine. confused.com
    You have to set the account that owns the game as your home console if you want to play the game without needing to be connected to the internet. So if the game was purchased on your son's account, if you want to play it on your Xbox, you need to set that
    Xbox as your son's home console. Then you can play without him being logged in, and he can play it on any other Xbox One console as long as he's signed in on it and connected to the internet.
  4. LowLifeLippi Win User

FIFA 20

If the game was bought using your sons account then unless his profile is set as home xbox you wont be able to play the game without his profile signed on. If you set his profile as home xbox then the game will be available on your xbox without signing
    him on and he will be able to sign on to his with no issue.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

FIFA 20

Hi Neil Avison,

unfortunately I don't know the history "Why you changed the XBOX settings" but I think that you have misunderstood something. If you Change the console to your homeconsole - everybody can play the games you bought and can use your supscriptions of Gold etc.
    But the games of your son (and I suspect on this was previously reported the console) are only playable for you "IF HE IS LOGGED IN"

Hope this helps
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

FIFA 20

Maybe your EA Account was baned and in this case all game from EA you have Banish tag
Thema:

Fifa 20

1. Fifa 20 - Similar Threads - Fifa

2. Xbox one controller Analog on FIFA 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller Analog on FIFA 20: Hello, my 3 months xbox one controller analog does not work well from yesterday. When playing Fifa, especially on defending the direction is blocked and player does not come closer to who is...
  3. Nao consigo jogar o fifa 2020 no xbox one live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao consigo jogar o fifa 2020 no xbox one live gold: Caros Fiz uma assinatura do xbox live gold para neu filho jogar onlie principalmente o fifa 2020 com um amigo, que tb comprou a assinatura. Ja tentei de tudo para fazer a conexao mas nao consigo...
  4. Ive been kicked out of fifa and asked to do a captcha verification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been kicked out of fifa and asked to do a captcha verification: Ive been kicked out of fifa and asked to do a captcha verification puzzle but it just says error captcha cant load at the moment plz try again i keep trying but its doing the same for the last 24...
  5. fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 20: hi fifa 20 is displaying "personal settings 1 failed to load" how do I work round this please? I can log in as a guest but that's not ideal, help !! thanks :-)...
  6. I'm experiencing some quick audio losses (popping/cracking) when playing FIFA 20 and Forza...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm experiencing some quick audio losses (popping/cracking) when playing FIFA 20 and Forza...: This isn't happening when running other games or media apps. And I can't get rid of it, even doing a complete reboot, removing power cord. It's like the sound sometimes lags a bit, but the game...
  7. Fifa 19 do xbox one travando mesmo com internet muito boa[Translation-Fifa 19 xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 do xbox one travando mesmo com internet muito boa[Translation-Fifa 19 xbox one...: Mesmo com a internet muito boa o jogo on line do fifa 19 está travando o tempo todo. Já reinicie e o problema continua. Alguem pode me ajudar a resolver? Obrigado. [Translation-Even with the very...
  8. Refunds on Fifa Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds on Fifa Points: Has anyone has success in requesting a refund for Fifa points? Don’t really want to go into details here but a vunerable adult family member purchased over £1400 worth in three days. I have...
  9. Impossible de lire le CD de Fifa 20[Translation-Can't play Fifa 20 CD]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de lire le CD de Fifa 20[Translation-Can't play Fifa 20 CD]: Bonjour, étant dans l'impossible de contacter le support Microsoft pour des raisons inconnues, je viens donc poser ma question ici. Ma xbox ne lit plus le CD de Fifa 20, mais arrive lire les...
  10. Fifa 20 Online Verbindung bleibt dauernd stecken[Translation-Fifa 20 online connection gets...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa 20 Online Verbindung bleibt dauernd stecken[Translation-Fifa 20 online connection gets...: Hallo Leute und zwar wollt ich mal fragen warum ständig meine Leitung bei Fifa 20 Online stoppt jedesmal obwohl ich eine Leitung von über 600K habe. Ich spiele sogar per LAN Kabel Cat. 8 Ich...