Fifa 2020 para Honduras [Mod Translation - Fifa 2020 for Honduras]

Discus and support Fifa 2020 para Honduras [Mod Translation - Fifa 2020 for Honduras] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Quiero comprar Fifa 2020 de Xbox One y no puedo compra me tira error no se puede procesar su pago ayuda [Mod Translation - I want to buy Fifa 2020... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GersonDamas, Mar 26, 2020.

1. GersonDamas
    GersonDamas Guest

Quiero comprar Fifa 2020 de Xbox One y no puedo compra me tira error no se puede procesar su pago ayuda

[Mod Translation - I want to buy Fifa 2020 from Xbox One and I can't buy it throw me error I can't process your payment help]

:)

GersonDamas, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with completing a purchase.

I would first recommend that you check the
    Services and subscription
    page to verify that you do not have any pending balances on your account as this can prevent you from completing purchase. Checking your

Order history
    may help with identifying when the pending balance appeared.

Additionally,
    removing your payment instrument
    and re-adding it may help solve this as well, and if you can try purchasing this via the Xbox website, you may yield better results.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you.
  3. Skyrider Y Win User

fifa 2020

It should work normally! the only difference of the All Digital version is the lack of a disk drive. all digital games should work 100% fine.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

fifa 2020

Yes definately. Just look in the store and you should find it. It works perfectly on the s digital as that's what I have also.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

fifa 2020

It should be. There's no reason the game shouldn't be. Try looking for it in the Microsoft Store on your console for the digital download. If not check out this link right here. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/fifa-20
  6. ArekusandaRodorigesu Win User

no puedo comprar xbox game pass[I can't buy Xbox game Pass]

Honduras pero al momento de registrarla no ko me sale mi país en la lista por esa razón tube que elegir México como región supongo que por esa razón no puedo ya que tube que poner mi tarjeta de aquí de Honduras con datos de un amigo de México y aun así no
    funcionaba al final si termine comprándolo pero con el método de PayPal tube que crear una cuenta allí y luego asociar la tarjeta a PayPal luego de eso solo puse mi cuenta en la xbox y ya pude comprar con normalidad sin ningún problema

[Mod Translation: Honduras but at the time of registration no KO I get my country on the list for that reason tube to choose Mexico as a region I guess for that reason I can not since I have to put my card here from Honduras with data from
    a friend of Mexico and even Asíno worked at the end If you end up buying but with the method of PayPal tube to create an account there and then associate the card to PayPal after that I just put my account on the Xbox and I could buy normally without any problem]
Thema:

1. Fifa 2020 para Honduras [Mod Translation - Fifa 2020 for Honduras] - Similar Threads - Fifa 2020 para

2. Xbox one controller Analog on FIFA 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller Analog on FIFA 20: Hello, my 3 months xbox one controller analog does not work well from yesterday. When playing Fifa, especially on defending the direction is blocked and player does not come closer to who is...
  3. Nao consigo jogar o fifa 2020 no xbox one live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao consigo jogar o fifa 2020 no xbox one live gold: Caros Fiz uma assinatura do xbox live gold para neu filho jogar onlie principalmente o fifa 2020 com um amigo, que tb comprou a assinatura. Ja tentei de tudo para fazer a conexao mas nao consigo...
  4. Ive been kicked out of fifa and asked to do a captcha verification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been kicked out of fifa and asked to do a captcha verification: Ive been kicked out of fifa and asked to do a captcha verification puzzle but it just says error captcha cant load at the moment plz try again i keep trying but its doing the same for the last 24...
  5. fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 20: hi fifa 20 is displaying "personal settings 1 failed to load" how do I work round this please? I can log in as a guest but that's not ideal, help !! thanks :-)...
  6. I'm experiencing some quick audio losses (popping/cracking) when playing FIFA 20 and Forza...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm experiencing some quick audio losses (popping/cracking) when playing FIFA 20 and Forza...: This isn't happening when running other games or media apps. And I can't get rid of it, even doing a complete reboot, removing power cord. It's like the sound sometimes lags a bit, but the game...
  7. Fifa 19 do xbox one travando mesmo com internet muito boa[Translation-Fifa 19 xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 do xbox one travando mesmo com internet muito boa[Translation-Fifa 19 xbox one...: Mesmo com a internet muito boa o jogo on line do fifa 19 está travando o tempo todo. Já reinicie e o problema continua. Alguem pode me ajudar a resolver? Obrigado. [Translation-Even with the very...
  8. Impossible de lire le CD de Fifa 20[Translation-Can't play Fifa 20 CD]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de lire le CD de Fifa 20[Translation-Can't play Fifa 20 CD]: Bonjour, étant dans l'impossible de contacter le support Microsoft pour des raisons inconnues, je viens donc poser ma question ici. Ma xbox ne lit plus le CD de Fifa 20, mais arrive lire les...
  9. DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...: TODO EL MUNDO SABE QUE FIFA 20, Y TODAS LA DEMÁS VERSIONES, SON UN FRAUDE YA QUE SOLO SE ENCARGA DE AYUDAR A JUGADORES QUE GASTAN DINERO EN EL JUEGO...PERO DONDE QUEDAN LOS DERECHOS DE LAS...
  10. fifa 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    fifa 2020: I already bought a XBOX S one - All digital. Is it possible to play FIFA on this console ? I mean buy it and download it? I could not find it in XBOX website. 182a796a-ee61-428b-8b2d-61136859b397