Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP

Discus and support Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Im really confused, if my friend has bought fifa 21 ultimate edition i then gameshare it from him will i get the 3 days early access aswell as him... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam148, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Liam148
    Liam148 Guest

Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP

Hi

Im really confused, if my friend has bought fifa 21 ultimate edition i then gameshare it from him will i get the 3 days early access aswell as him as I’ve downloaded it or will it only be him getting the 3 days early access please help.

Thabks a lot Liam

:)

Liam148, Sep 15, 2020
  2. shin92i Win User

Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP

hi
    For your question it will depend on how the developper has managed its
    if it is an early access link to the account you will not be able to play
    but if not it's so just a game unlock yes you can
  3. shin92i Win User

Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP

If I say no nonsense yes basic it's a game unlock you can then play too

I hope to have helped you =)
  4. Liam148 Win User

Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP

Sorry Bud im not the best with all this but do you have any idea if previous fifas or EA games have enable you to use the arly access even when gamesharing?
  5. NaZoooom Win User

A question about xbox ea access

Hi msd.sdt,

I believe that Fifa 19 is available on EA access and Fifa 20 must be purchased but will be discounted with EA access.

As for Fifa 21, it will likely have to be purchased but with EA access members will be eligible for discount.

Hope this helps :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't download FIFA 21 after gamesharing and preordering with friend

Since he's the one who purchased it, he's the one who would get the pre-order perks. You should be able to play it after the game releases.
Thema:

Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP

1. Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP - Similar Threads - Fifa Gamesharing HELP

2. Xbox rewards fifa 21 punch card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards fifa 21 punch card not working: I pre ordered fifa 21 ultimate edition few weeks and noticed on xbox rewards there is a punch card for 6k points if I purchase fifa 21. I've tried completing the punch card but it keeps sending me...
  3. Can't download FIFA 21 after gamesharing and preordering with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download FIFA 21 after gamesharing and preordering with friend: Hello. Here is my problem with gamesharing: [img] a8e6e4f6-2fb1-4c19-bc85-bdf230ed55bc
  4. FIFA does not require a login

in XBoX Accessibility
    FIFA does not require a login: Fifa dies not require my kids to login so they can easily bypass the family safety screen time limit’s I’ve set up in family safety. How do I correct this? ea8100df-fe93-493d-8a80-06bde6721775
  5. My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21

in XboX Insiders
    My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21: My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21 on one of my xbox's and I installed it onto my external hard drive. When I plugged it into my other Xbox using the same account it said "do you own this...
  6. Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20: My fifa does load up can u help me 69efc1b7-7c10-4eb5-8d2b-3a55ff369a65
  7. Purchasing FIFA 20 for Xbox one s digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing FIFA 20 for Xbox one s digital: i am looking at buying fifa 20 for my new xbox one s and was wondering how i buy the game for my digital only xbox. 1d27532c-d944-4cd1-b393-0dfda967ebe9
  8. Problems playing FIFA 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems playing FIFA 20: can't play FIFA 20 because it appears to me. Unable to load personal settings 1 d6f60d1e-c0df-4f51-8af8-d470544a78c6
  9. FIFA 19 XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 19 XBOX 360: I want to confirm that is ultimate team mode still available in fifa 19 xbox 360 in 2020? 8b360929-38e9-4354-a6e2-fc1ed26a154e
  10. Fifa 19 not working on Gameshare.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 not working on Gameshare.: I bought Fifa 19 on digital download to share with my son. Xbox 1 is set as xbox 2 home and xbox 2 is set as xbox 1 home. Everything has worked perfectly up until a few days ago all other games...