fifa 21 i cant change my ea account

Discus and support fifa 21 i cant change my ea account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change my ea account on fifa 21 on xbox one but I don't know how 686832b2-0d32-45c5-8357-8b6d6a04299c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesGittins, Sep 15, 2021.

1. JamesGittins
    JamesGittins Guest

I want to change my ea account on fifa 21 on xbox one but I don't know how

:)

JamesGittins, Sep 15, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

how do i do that
    You will need to visit this website: EA Help: Official Support. Go to accounts the you will be asked to enter your log ins. you will be connected to a live chat agent.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey James, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, your EA account is linked to your xbox account, in order to you unlink them you will have to have access to your EA account and also ask EA to unlink them. :/ Microsoft does not unlink accounts.

1 - Access the website https://help.ea.com/

2 - Enter your email and password in the "LOGIN' field at the top right of the page.

3 - Click on "HELP WITH A GAME";

4 - Choose the game and find at the end of the page the option "CONTACT" or something similar;

5 - Click on the NEW CASE button, select the platform and click on next,

6 - Fill in the fields and click on next,

7 - Choose the “CHAT LIVE” option, click on the “CHAT” option.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @JamesGittins!

You will need to contact the EA support as they will be able to assist you with this matter.
  5. Bitsyth Win User

FIFA 21 HACKED

I would try to report it to EA directly since Microsoft won't be able to do much about it.

FIFA 21 - EA Help Page
  6. NaZoooom Win User

A question about xbox ea access

Hi msd.sdt,

I believe that Fifa 19 is available on EA access and Fifa 20 must be purchased but will be discounted with EA access.

As for Fifa 21, it will likely have to be purchased but with EA access members will be eligible for discount.

Hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. fifa 21 i cant change my ea account - Similar Threads - fifa cant change

2. Cant play FIFA 20 on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play FIFA 20 on disc: I bought Fifa 20 for xbox one but after installing a game its loads shows the FIFA 20 logo then goes black screen and stay like that... 2f69b9ca-1de8-4fac-9195-243c72df553a
  3. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  4. Ea access cant get fifa 19 to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea access cant get fifa 19 to work: Hey i have been struggling all day with fifa 19, when i start fifa 19 through EA access or just the game it says its too early.. Ea told me you could do something about this?...
  5. I have preordered fifa 19 on my account, but why cant i then log onto the fifa 19 web app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have preordered fifa 19 on my account, but why cant i then log onto the fifa 19 web app: cant log on fifa 19 web app 70572749-b010-4333-affe-9bcb57fa02dd
  6. cant buy fifa 18 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy fifa 18 points: hi i am trying to buy fifa 18 points however a message pops up saying it doesn't work contact microsoft but they are never avalible what do i do? c8bfff32-6a8b-4bc0-b9e7-9b2c7bdb0ccd
  7. I cant buy fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy fifa points: I need your support dear micosoft, i cant buy fifa points, i associate my debit card to a pre pay card, those cards that you create with a especified amount and only lasts for one month, my...
  8. fifa 17 installed on new xbox 1 but cant open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 17 installed on new xbox 1 but cant open: Santa bought new xbox 1 fifa installed on it but when we try to open it keeps asking us for profile of person who purchased it santa set up accounts and passwords for us all and we have used...
  9. check my account - im not banned anymore and i cant play fifa 18 pro clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    check my account - im not banned anymore and i cant play fifa 18 pro clubs: The suspension of my account ended on October 23 but I can not play fifa pro clubs 18. I need this error to be fixed. b5fd81fe-4f39-48d3-aa38-360f71ba516c
  10. hi cant install FIFA 17, stopped downloading half way now just wont install full stop, new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi cant install FIFA 17, stopped downloading half way now just wont install full stop, new xbox: new xbox digital download as code included on purchas e4404497-1948-437f-b3c0-e7eb9f2038e4