FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION PRE ORDER ISSUE

Discus and support FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION PRE ORDER ISSUE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to pre-order FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION through FIFA 20 so i can get the game for £71.99 instead of £89.99 but when i try to purchase the pre... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonHan10n, Oct 4, 2020.

1. JonHan10n
    JonHan10n Guest

I’m trying to pre-order FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION through FIFA 20 so i can get the game for £71.99 instead of £89.99 but when i try to purchase the pre order, it just says ‘Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.’ So i went on a xbox
    support live chat and they told me to wait 24 hours and try again and i have waited longer than the 24 hours and it is still not working. How do i fix this????

:)

JonHan10n, Oct 4, 2020
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

FIFA 12 Special Edition question

The page you linked is the ultimate edition

from that page Pre-order FIFA 12 and receive 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.
  3. MaxRyder1 Win User

Buying a game

So if i pre order fifa 20 ultimate edition on my xbox, will i get the packs and the early access or will the console that has my home xbox get the benefits?
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

FIFA 21 PRE ORDER ISSUE

Hello Carlos,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your have not been charged for your preorder of FIFA 21. Did you pre-order the game with currency on your account, a debit/credit card or a PayPal account? We recommend
    reaching out to Xbox Support so they can review the transaction. You can choose to request a call back or live chat with an agent. You may need to adjust your selections in order
    to get these options to appear. Be sure to let us know the results Carlos!
  5. Carlos JoseRodriguez Win User

FIFA 21 PRE ORDER ISSUE

They told me today that they dont have a deadline to fix the bug it means that tomorrow maybe we cannot have access to the game even if we pre order the game.
  6. EduardoBustamante Bo Win User

FIFA 21 PRE ORDER ISSUE

Same thing is happening to me. They told me i will be charge on 23:59 time just before it wil lunch
Thema:

1. FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION PRE ORDER ISSUE - Similar Threads - FIFA ULTIMATE EDITION

2. FIFA 22 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 22 ultimate edition: I purchased fifa 22 ultimate edition couple days ago & managed to do the early access but haven't got any of the content like 4600 fifa points or the one of cards being a pick Xbox purchaser I'm...
  3. FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition installed for wrong XBox user

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition installed for wrong XBox user: Hi, I bought FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition as a digital download for my son but it is installed on my account on the XBox. Mine is the parent account, he has a child account. Is there a way to swap...
  4. FIFA 20 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 20 Ultimate Edition: I get my player packs every week, but cant get my “one to watch” player. Not sure where I’m going wrong. Anyone else had issues? thanks 3b61786f-427c-4b49-bde5-b33008a0ecd7
  5. Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition: Hello, I have just looked at my bank statement to find that I have been charged twice for the same FIFA 20 Ultimate edition pre-order. I remember that there was an error when I tried to download...
  6. Fifa 20 ultimate édition précommande [Mod Translation - Fifa 20 ultimate pre-order edition]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 ultimate édition précommande [Mod Translation - Fifa 20 ultimate pre-order edition]: Bonjour j'ai précommande fifa 20 édition ultimate le 25 juin 2019 et ce jour 14 septembre 2019 je n'ai toujours pas été prélevé du montant de la commande ça me met que c'est toujours en attente...
  7. FIFA 19 ultimate edition with no add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 ultimate edition with no add-ons: I downloaded FIFA 19 about a week ago,but when I downloaded the add-ons they didn't appear in game. 4624b604-84ab-44c9-a90d-abdaf258270a
  8. Fifa 19 ultimate edition error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 ultimate edition error: so i bought the ultimate edition of fifa 19 before release and its worked fine up til now tonight its refusing to load telling me my trail has ran out even though i have the game still down as...
  9. Problem with Fifa 19 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Fifa 19 ultimate edition: Hi, I recently bought Fifa 19 ultimate edition, and when I opened the game, I didnt receive the extra contents that come with the purchase. Anyone knows what happened or what should I do?...
  10. Downloadable Content Problem for FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Downloadable Content Problem for FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition: I did not receive the DLC that came with the FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition bundle. I opened a chat with support and they directed me to this Community along with the following statements: Thank you...