FIFA 22 & Other New EA Games on EA Play

Discus and support FIFA 22 & Other New EA Games on EA Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently, new EA Play games such as Grid Legends, Battlefield 2042 & FIFA 22 are only accessible for 10 hours with the regular EA Play subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nial George, May 30, 2022.

1. Nial George
    Nial George Guest

Currently, new EA Play games such as Grid Legends, Battlefield 2042 & FIFA 22 are only accessible for 10 hours with the regular EA Play subscription included with the Xbox Game Pass. When will these "unreleased" games come to EA Play regular and Xbox Game Pass?

:)

Nial George, May 30, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

when ea decide to release them on ea play. usually fifa becomes available when the next one comes out and battlefield, they are probably still doing damage control on that game and trying to recover lost money so don't expect that for a while yet. grid legends may get added within the next 12 months.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

When will FIFA 22 be on Game Pass/EA Play?

FIFA usually comes on EA Play around about this time of the year. So why FIFA 22 has not, I don't know. You might want to ask EA about it.

https://help.ea.com/en/
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox (pc) fifa 22 not showing up

Ok so FIFA 22 is not on game pass through the EA Play yet. For PC, you actually can purchase on the Xbox Store. Since the FIFA 22 on the xbox store is only for consoles.

In your case, you would have to purchase via Origin or Steam.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-22/buy/pc
  5. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 22 on Series X and XB1

Hi DanielMunday, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

According to EA you won't be able to play across console generations or cross-play in FIFA 22.

You can only play with an Xbox One player if you're playing the Xbox One version on your Xbox Series X.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-22/new...

"You will be able to match up with and against other players based on the version of FIFA 22 that you are playing.

If you are playing the PlayStation 4 version of FIFA 22 you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing on the same version of FIFA 22, regardless of whether they are playing on PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5. The same is true for the Xbox One version of FIFA 22, where you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing the same version on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

If you are playing the PlayStation 5 version of FIFA 22, you will only be able to match up with and play against other players who are playing the PlayStation 5 version. The same is true for the Xbox Series X|S version of FIFA 22, where only players on Xbox Series X|S will be able to play each other."
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

FIFA 22

Yes, but just to let you know the full version of FIFA 22 will be joining EA Play on June 23rd. So you won't need to purchase the game.
Thema:

1. FIFA 22 & Other New EA Games on EA Play - Similar Threads - FIFA Games Play

2. When will FIFA 22 be on Game Pass/EA Play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will FIFA 22 be on Game Pass/EA Play?: Hi there When will FIFA 22 be available on xbox Game Pass Ultimate (ea play)? 08056edf-f924-4faf-b7da-8efdf87e07e4
  3. Fifa 21 keeps crashing career mode when i trying to play a game it makes a stuck then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 keeps crashing career mode when i trying to play a game it makes a stuck then...: I have tryied ultumate works fine ihave played fifa 20 career mode works fine just fifa 21 there a problm my xbox is xbox one s a446d591-970c-47cc-8d98-56787d225d1f
  4. Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game: I have the Xbox S series and have been playing FIFA 21 Ultimate Team online. I’ve played 16 games and each and every game it loses connection after the 20th minute. I literally cannot finish a...
  5. Xbox One - Fifa 21 Physical Game - cannot play "Game Trial Ended" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Fifa 21 Physical Game - cannot play "Game Trial Ended" message: I have an Xbox One and played the FIFA 21 10 hour trial with no problems at all via EA Access. I bought the FIFA 21 physical disk and installed this onto my Xbox One. After a while, the Xbox...
  6. I have been playing the EA Play trial of Fifa 21, but I have since bought the game. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been playing the EA Play trial of Fifa 21, but I have since bought the game. Why...: I have uninstalled the trial and installed the actual game, yet the trial countdown still shows when I load the game. Just a bit concerned what happens when my hours have expired. Is there a way...
  7. FIFA 18 "More to come" achievement locked even though I played over 1,500 games in Ultimate ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 18 "More to come" achievement locked even though I played over 1,500 games in Ultimate ...: Hello, I've played more than 1,500 games in FIFA Ultimate Team mode. I need 20 games played to achieve "More to come" achievement but it never unlocked to me. Any help?...
  8. fifa 17 game play issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 17 game play issues: i experience a freezing/ glitch while playing it freezes a second then continues and sometimes the sound goes away if i pause the game and resume then the sound comes back what could the issues...
  9. I had 2 games to update Fifa 18 and fortnight I wanted to play Fifa first but they both froze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had 2 games to update Fifa 18 and fortnight I wanted to play Fifa first but they both froze: I had 2 games to update Fifa 18 and fortnight I wanted to play Fifa first so I tryed to que fortnight this froze both games I’ve tryed restarting the Xbox but no hope both games still haven’t...
  10. Fifa 13 / 15 and 17 all cut out after 2 mins play, All other games work perfectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 13 / 15 and 17 all cut out after 2 mins play, All other games work perfectly: my son got fifa 17 for Christmas but like all his other fifa games they work for 2 mins then come up with Disc not readable. The games are all brand new and fifa 17 is now the 2nd brand new game....