Fifa 22 Pre order question

Discus and support Fifa 22 Pre order question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I pre ordered Fifa 22 Ultimate edition a while ago to get the pre order benefits, but on my games it says i have only pre ordered the standard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DalekA1, Sep 20, 2021.

1. DalekA1
    DalekA1 Guest

Hi guys, I pre ordered Fifa 22 Ultimate edition a while ago to get the pre order benefits, but on my games it says i have only pre ordered the standard edition. Do i get the ultimate edition benefits on release day? Or has something gone wrong? thank you.

:)

DalekA1, Sep 20, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Dalek, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, the benefits you will be able to see within the game when it launches. :) Don't worry.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Fifa 22 Pre Order

Hello @Fraaanks! I hope that you are doing well!

With issues like these, it would be best to get in touch with our billing department to check this matter for you. You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge"
  4. Smwutches Win User

Fifa 22 Pre Order

When you pay with a credit card/Paypal, they don't charge you until within 10 days of the game's release, which is why the game shows as pending, but you haven't been charged yet. That includes when you split a payment, so you may still be charged partially through your account balance and partially through Paypal. Billing can probably confirm that for you.
  5. SamQY Win User

pre ordered fifa 22

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Could you give more details about the problem, please?
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

pre ordered fifa 22

Hello there,

Would you please provide more details regarding the situation?
Thema:

1. Fifa 22 Pre order question - Similar Threads - Fifa Pre order

2. I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son...: I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son cant seem to play it is there a way for him to play it d2f07c5b-e537-4ec3-8abe-bad2de27e68d
  3. Preordine Fifa 21 e sconto non applicato. [Mod Translation - Pre-order Fifa 21 and discount...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordine Fifa 21 e sconto non applicato. [Mod Translation - Pre-order Fifa 21 and discount...: Ho acquistato il pre order di Fifa 21 sottoscrivendo prima l'abbonamento a EA ACCESS e poi acquistato il PRE ORDER. Ma non mi è stato applicato l'ulteriore sconto del 10%. Perchè? [Mod...
  4. Fifa 21 gamesharing pre-order issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 gamesharing pre-order issue: Both sons have an xbox one each. Both have paid for the ea 10hrs trial of FIFA 21, which did a download of FIFA21. All good so far. Son 1 then pays for pre-order, which seems to download OK for...
  5. FIFA 21 PRE ORDER ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 PRE ORDER ISSUE: I buy by preorder FIFA 21 in august 13 2020, tomorrow Octuber 6 is the release date of the game, and today is Octuber 5 and i still didnt receive any charge of the game and when i check the...
  6. FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION PRE ORDER ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION PRE ORDER ISSUE: I’m trying to pre-order FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION through FIFA 20 so i can get the game for £71.99 instead of £89.99 but when i try to purchase the pre order, it just says ‘Oops. Not sure what...
  7. Fifa 21 pre order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 21 pre order: I’ve pre ordered FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition via Microsoft. Do you just get a download code on release day? 15380302-a298-4ffa-a094-9931dac5dc5a
  8. Preordine FIFA 21 [Mod Translation - Pre-order FIFA 21]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordine FIFA 21 [Mod Translation - Pre-order FIFA 21]: Salve, da qualche ora cerco di preordinare il videogioco FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition + Bonus, scontato a 79,99 euro tramite il mio abbonamento a EA Access, ma quando cerco di pagare, mi esce la...
  9. Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??: I bought my son FIFA 20 and he should get 2 gold packs a week but they are not available, apparently there was problems, has this been sorted yet ?? Thanks fd296434-8b49-44b7-b658-9084153422db
  10. I pre ordered Fifa 20 the champions league edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered Fifa 20 the champions league edition: I pre ordered Fifa 20 the champions league edition so i can get the early access like i always do & i also have EA access. It wont let me play or load into it it says i’ve come to early for when i...