Fifa 23 pre order refund

Discus and support Fifa 23 pre order refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was charged for my pre order of fifa 23 twice. My bank shows that the price of the game has been withdrawn twice, however on my purchase history it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tony Fitzsimmons, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Fifa 23 pre order refund

I was charged for my pre order of fifa 23 twice. My bank shows that the price of the game has been withdrawn twice, however on my purchase history it only shows that I’ve paid once

:)

Tony Fitzsimmons, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 23 pre order refund

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that all successful transactions are added to our order history in real-time. If there is no one successful transaction on your Microsoft order history, and there are two charges it can be purchased from a different account.

Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If there is no second transaction in any of your Microsoft account, you may need to reach out to your bank so they can validate that for you.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Gifting FIFA 23

Hi, Scottster78! thank you for your reply.

May I ask which FIFA 23 version you pre-ordered?
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Gifting FIFA 23

Hi, Scottster78! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand you'd like to gift your FIFA 23 pre-order to your son.

Unfortunately, the only way to do this is to cancel your pre-order and then pre-ordering the game from your son's account. Transferring game ownership between accounts is not possible.

• You can cancel your pre-order by going to your account's order history at:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

• If you were already billed for this pre-order, you'll need to request a refund instead: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Pre order fifa 23 xbox

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for pre-order, according to Microsoft "If you used account credit to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. If you used a credit card or split your payment between credit card and account balance, you'll be charged around 10 days before the game launches."

This means that if you used PayPal, you shouldn't be charged last July 2022, you may need to check and validate the charge that took place.

Also, you may need to make sure that there is enough funds on your PayPal in that way once they attempt to get the charge again, it will be successful. You can also try using a different payment method:

"Sign in to your account and go to your order history.

Find the pre-ordered game and select Change how you pay.

On the Pick another way to pay screen, you can either choose a different payment method, or add a new one."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fifa 23 pre-order problems

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BERTBEANSOS

Please double check first if the transaction appears in your (or your son) Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If yes, what's saying next to / below status? "Completed"

(Feel free to share an screenshot of the order status, but hide and don't share any personal info like email, order number, billing, etc)
Thema:

Fifa 23 pre order refund

1. Fifa 23 pre order refund - Similar Threads - Fifa pre order

2. Fifa 23 pre-order problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 pre-order problems: In August I pre-ordered Fifa 23 for my son on his Xbox Series X. I checked at the time it had completed and it said "you own this game". My son tried to pre install it the other day as his friends...
  3. Pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition shows regular version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition shows regular version: I have pre-ordered FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition Today I looked at my games library and found that the standard edition had been pre-ordered rather than the ultimate. I looked at my emails and it...
  4. Fifa 22 Pre order question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 22 Pre order question: Hi guys, I pre ordered Fifa 22 Ultimate edition a while ago to get the pre order benefits, but on my games it says i have only pre ordered the standard edition. Do i get the ultimate edition...
  5. I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son...: I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son cant seem to play it is there a way for him to play it d2f07c5b-e537-4ec3-8abe-bad2de27e68d
  6. Preordine Fifa 21 e sconto non applicato. [Mod Translation - Pre-order Fifa 21 and discount...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordine Fifa 21 e sconto non applicato. [Mod Translation - Pre-order Fifa 21 and discount...: Ho acquistato il pre order di Fifa 21 sottoscrivendo prima l'abbonamento a EA ACCESS e poi acquistato il PRE ORDER. Ma non mi è stato applicato l'ulteriore sconto del 10%. Perchè? [Mod...
  7. Fifa 21 gamesharing pre-order issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 gamesharing pre-order issue: Both sons have an xbox one each. Both have paid for the ea 10hrs trial of FIFA 21, which did a download of FIFA21. All good so far. Son 1 then pays for pre-order, which seems to download OK for...
  8. FIFA 21 PRE ORDER ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 PRE ORDER ISSUE: I buy by preorder FIFA 21 in august 13 2020, tomorrow Octuber 6 is the release date of the game, and today is Octuber 5 and i still didnt receive any charge of the game and when i check the...
  9. FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION PRE ORDER ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION PRE ORDER ISSUE: I’m trying to pre-order FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION through FIFA 20 so i can get the game for £71.99 instead of £89.99 but when i try to purchase the pre order, it just says ‘Oops. Not sure what...
  10. Fifa 21 pre order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 21 pre order: I’ve pre ordered FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition via Microsoft. Do you just get a download code on release day? 15380302-a298-4ffa-a094-9931dac5dc5a