FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING

Discus and support FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My FIFA 20 and PES 20 stopped loading 3 days ago.. A little circle appears and keeps on running in the left side of the screen and nothing happens... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rodrigo G Oliveira, Jan 23, 2020.

1. FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING

My FIFA 20 and PES 20 stopped loading 3 days ago..

A little circle appears and keeps on running in the left side of the screen and nothing happens then...

:)

Rodrigo G Oliveira, Jan 23, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you have purchased the games under your account, try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Fifa 20

For the brazilian public, PES is more attractive with national teams. But the Volta mode is very cool!
  4. BarbecueSausage Win User

Fifa 20

Haven't bought one since FIFA 18, good to hear that you're enjoying it more than the previous title. I feel like PES has caught up with FIFA recently and wouln't know which to buy now.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

Which Game Series' Suprised You Most?

FIFA.

Because all the FIFA games were garbage before 09, I had stuck with the PES / ISS series which was always improving until the Xbox 360 came out.

EA then took notice, copied a load of stuff from PES and started to improve on it. Along with the official licences, it makes for a great football game.
  6. hobblejp Win User

New Gamestation Trade in Deal : Trade in 2 Xbox games and get bonus £5

Damn they are 1 step ahead of my plan to go to Blockbuster and buy loads of copies of old Fifa and PES games and at £1 each and trade them in
Thema:

1. FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING - Similar Threads - FIFA PES STOPPED

2. Не могу зайти в фифу 20.[Translation-I can't go to Fifa 20.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу зайти в фифу 20.[Translation-I can't go to Fifa 20.]: При загрузки игры выдает ошибка загрузки личных данных 1, помогите решить проблему. [Translation-When downloading a game gives out an error downloading personal data 1, help solve the problem.]...
  3. Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20: Why is my fifa 20 takeing ages to install 4dcd20b0-c170-40d5-8dcd-9bbd20b808d9
  4. Cuando inicio el fifa 20 me dice imposible cargar configuración personal 1 [Edit -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuando inicio el fifa 20 me dice imposible cargar configuración personal 1 [Edit -...: Como lo puedo solucionar? [Edit - Translation] - How can I solve it? bd8546f9-ae8c-40d4-8893-d7f864f9612b
  5. Fifa 20

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fifa 20: Venho aq expressar minha insatisfaçao com a EA e tbm com a Microsoft . A uma semana atrás , xbox live me enviou uma msg que tirou minha vtd de por mais minhas mãos no vídeo game. Disseram q por...
  6. DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...: TODO EL MUNDO SABE QUE FIFA 20, Y TODAS LA DEMÁS VERSIONES, SON UN FRAUDE YA QUE SOLO SE ENCARGA DE AYUDAR A JUGADORES QUE GASTAN DINERO EN EL JUEGO...PERO DONDE QUEDAN LOS DERECHOS DE LAS...
  7. This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like !

in XboX Insiders
    This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like !: [IMG] submitted by /u/agm1991 [link] [comments]
  8. Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one: Hello. I bought the game (Fifa 20) from store with no cd. The game does not start- after language selection it stops, I go back to home screen. I have rebooted, reset, restarted the console,...
  9. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  10. Fifa 2016 and PES 2017 region error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 2016 and PES 2017 region error: when I try to download FIFA 2016 or PES 2017 from my Xbox 260 online store I always get an error message that said the region of the game is different than the region of the console and this...