Fifa Game - Enforcement must be joking and far from being professional

Discus and support Fifa Game - Enforcement must be joking and far from being professional in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; İ am new to xbox, I played fifa 18, I made 3 matches and in ye last game, someone called [Mod Removed - Personal Information] severly manipulated the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SilverSquid3385, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Fifa Game - Enforcement must be joking and far from being professional

İ am new to xbox, I played fifa 18, I made 3 matches and in ye last game, someone called
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information] severly manipulated the game play and network traffic and i told him what he was doing and I only sent him two msg and I never sent any msg before with my account and I got 1 day suspension. I didnt have
    any history at xbox in thebpast with my account and i got suspension for telling he was cheating. And i dont have any right to submit any review for this unbelievely absurd decision.

İ sent my two messages during the game and i got the suspension before the end of the game... This shows that this guy is a part of enforcement team who is eligible to cheat and suspend people however he wishes, so this makes the CoC a rubbish if one of
    the member of enforcement team suspends me this fast. Just wow,in matters of seconds for saying that guy was messing with my network traffic.. May be it is because of my nationality or geography or whatever, so i experienced a major discrimination by xbox
    enforcement team for whatever reason. But, I knownthat this is not because I violated the CoC but I told someone who is affilitated with enforcement somehow and messing with the game play. Note My account history is less than 24 hours at the moment of writing
    these words... This must be the world record.. i will just laugh because this is really a joke..

I am highly dissappointed with microsoft....

Professionalism is definitely not a part of xbox enforcement team.

:)

SilverSquid3385, Apr 15, 2019
  2. SilverSquid3385 Win User

Thanks.. telling someone his action seems offensive huh? Thats why suspension, İ only sent two msgs in this account with a civil manner and thats giving me suspension. İnteresting
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Silver,

You mentioned you have a one day suspension. If this is the case the only thing you can do is ride the suspension out. The suspension is not long enough for a case review as they will not review it until after the suspension is over. Due to the volume of
    reports they get daily. If the messages you sent were against the
    Code of conduct
    then that is why enforcement decided to suspend you. Keep in mind that a suspension does not necessarily come from the previous day. The report could be from two days ago, or even last week. You can view all the information on enforcement
    under the
    "How do I"
    section. Due to enforcement does not come to the forums, I will be locking this as the forums is not a good place to discuss enforcement decisions.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. SilverSquid3385 Win User

Saying some guys they did network manipulation for cheating in the game definitely gives u 1 day suspension. So, that must be offensive. So, no warnings no interaction with anyone is the way of staying out off the sight of such actions. Hope enforcement
    team is just and objective, unlike the person who suspended me (who is very close to
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information] gamertag or may be himself/herself)

Cheers
  5. choppyseize Win User

If you break the Xbox code of conduct you are eligible for suspensions or bans. There are no warnings.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

I'm sorry, but what you indicate does not suggest that in the least. If an enforcement action was placed on your account, it was due to an infraction of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, not because the person you were playing against works for Enforcement.
    There is no "warning" given for initial infractions; in fact, if an infraction is severe enough, it could result in a permanent suspension.

Since your suspension is only for 24 hours, it is indeed not up for review, because it is deemed a minor suspension. For more details, you can review it at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com ... be sure you sign in so you can see specifics on your account.
Thema:

1. Fifa Game - Enforcement must be joking and far from being professional - Similar Threads - Fifa Game Enforcement

2. fifa 22 game setting for xbox one s sliders settings fast

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 22 game setting for xbox one s sliders settings fast: fifa 22.What is the recommended game setting for xbox one s sliders settings fast speed. . fbd1b63f-e49f-4e3b-83d5-db5bf485813d
  3. Disconnecting from fifa games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnecting from fifa games: I constantly discconect from fifa 22 next gen ultamite team games at random point of a game every game. It is not my WiFi because if I use my old xbox one s it works fine...
  4. Amazon prime gaming linking to sons fifa 22 Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon prime gaming linking to sons fifa 22 Xbox account: My son is a family member of my Xbox family account. I have an Amazon prime account and want to make sure the fifa 22 packs that are available on Amazon prime gaming go to him. I think the packs...
  5. Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass: I wish to download FIFA 22 ultimate edition on ultimate game pass 4c0d28f2-34da-4877-9486-fa311cbb2dbc
  6. Fifa 22 Game share lockout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 22 Game share lockout: My sons want to game share fifa 22. It was working last night but now isn’t. When my eldest, who set it up, has attempted to sort it, he’s getting a message that it’s locked out until October 22....
  7. Fifa 21 kicked out of ultimate team when finishing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 kicked out of ultimate team when finishing game: Since 4pm yesterday no matter what game mode I play on ultimate team, whether I play the full game or my a opponent quits it kicks me out of ultimate team. Whether I win or not. This then affects...
  8. Two consoles/two fifa games/two xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two consoles/two fifa games/two xbox live: So I already had a xbox one s and I just purchased a xbox one series s. I tried to share fifa 21 with the newer xbox one which was successfully installed (I made the newer xbox as my home xbox...
  9. Fifa 22 PC Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Fifa 22 PC Xbox Game Pass: My friends and I are thinking of getting Fifa 22 on PC. However, we dont know a few things about it. If we buy Fifa 22 on the Xbox Game Pass PC version, will we be on the Xbox servers? Will we be...
  10. Game Sharing on FIFA 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing on FIFA 21: My sons game share and have done for a while with no issues. My youngest has started to play FIFA 21 with my eldest but when they both try and play FIFA 21 together it comes up on one of the...