Fifa Points ending up on the wrong persona due to the persona issue

Discus and support Fifa Points ending up on the wrong persona due to the persona issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I were logged in to main account "spyze" and had just bought 1600 fifa points from a retailer (CDkeys). Because of this persona issue atm, if i am afk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpyZeEA, Oct 6, 2019.

1. SpyZeEA
    SpyZeEA Guest

I were logged in to main account "spyze" and had just bought 1600 fifa points from a retailer (CDkeys). Because of this persona issue atm, if i am afk for more that 5 min of the FUT menus it switches the account
    to my very old linked account "LoyalMads". When this happens i cant even queue up for online game, the fut friendlies dont work and the XP bar is set to lvl 1 but it still says im on my main "spyze" even though it is not true. When i redeemed my fifa points
    on the Microsoft Store it for some reason put the fifa points on the wrong account. I have talked with a EA Advisor saying that they can only see being logged in into "LoyalMads" the whole time and that the fifa points was redeemed on that account and not
    my main. Normally to fix this Persona issue i have to enter the Seasons gamemode so it identifies the right persona.

I need help to fix this issue so i can get my fifa points onto the right persona/account/club AND so i dont have to do this workaround that i currently have to do.

On my Microsoft Account (, is linked to the my main club "spyze") it shows that i redeemed 1600 points but i haven't received any.

:)

SpyZeEA, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Mads Lauridsen Win User

The problem is that since i already contacted them, i am not allowed to call for anymore support apparently. My case is just set to "resolved" which is a big lie since my issue is NOT resolved.. i dont know what to do.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Sorry as i said there is links here for you to follow as well as step by step on how to resolve that issue I can only help one user at a time sadly but if it's similar I suggest following the same advice given :)
  4. Mads Lauridsen Win User

if you could figure out what went wrong i would appreciate it since i dont want to be scammed of around 100dkk. The 1600 fifa points are useless on a account i dont use if you know what i mean.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

That is where the first link can come in handy :) If you follow that and take it to chat with xbox support they can verify the logs and take that to EA saying there was a mix up kind of thing :).
  6. SpyZeEA Win User

What do you mean by "risky"? i have bought from them LOADS of times before and the code worked like always. it even shows that it is redeemed on my microsoft account. i got told to seek help here since EA Live Support didnt want to help me with the problem.
Thema:

1. Fifa Points ending up on the wrong persona due to the persona issue - Similar Threads - Fifa Points ending

2. Fifa 20 fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 fifa points: I bought some fifa points but they did not appear, can some one tell me what can I do please? 0687dc74-a31f-41d7-be13-91db1c68af0a
  3. Problem with FIFA POINTS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with FIFA POINTS.: Hello. I have problem. I bought FIFA POINTS (4600) on Sunday, and I didn't get it on my account. FIFA POINTS has been bought on official microsoft store on console xbox one. Someone could help?...
  4. compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20)

in XBoX on Consoles
    compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20): buenas tardes el dia de hoy realice una compra para Xbox de 4600 fifa points para el fia 20, aun no me llega nada y ya se me cobro a mi cuenta . necesito de su ayuda muchas gracias....
  5. Fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points: Witam, przez przypadek zakupiłem fifa points do fifa 19 zamiast do fifa 20. Czy jest możliwość transferu points? [Translate by Mod] Hi, by chance I bought FIFA points to FIFA 19 instead of FIFA...
  6. Where are my fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my fifa points: i just bought 12k fifa points i got proof of payment , the money is removed from my bank account but i got nothing ??? ceb95ba8-3fb4-4f1e-b655-0fdf031c3d45
  7. Did not get fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not get fifa points: hello, i need some help i just bought 12.000 fifa points, i paid with ideal i got the proof but i did not get anything please help me. 585f1afc-328b-4b80-b010-c06d9ad872e5
  8. fifa 19 points

in XBoX on Windows
    fifa 19 points: fifa 19 points in geri iadesi oluyor mu oluyorsa nereden yapabiliyoruz [Translation-If FIFA 19 points is being refunded, where can we do it? ] a5af97ab-ba91-48e3-9d3c-7a5a7c3b48da
  9. I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?: Hi, I buy FIFA 19 points but it's for Xbox I guess. I predicted to use on PS4. I pay with mobile charging. Can I get refund this wrong buying Thank you. 09086b17-18bf-47f9-94cd-28883481fc74
  10. Tempi e modi accredito fifa points [Edit-Translate] Times and ways to credit Fifa points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tempi e modi accredito fifa points [Edit-Translate] Times and ways to credit Fifa points: Sera gamers ... La mia domanda è molto semplice .. Ho acquistato dei fifa points attraverso cell con metodo di pagamento tramite addebito su account microsoft... Ma dopo alcune ore non mi è...