FIFA points not recieved

Discus and support FIFA points not recieved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Earlier tonight I tried to purchase FIFA points. I got an error message when I tried to complete the purchase, then I went back and tried it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antrize, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Antrize
    Antrize Guest

FIFA points not recieved

Hi,

Earlier tonight I tried to purchase FIFA points. I got an error message when I tried to complete the purchase, then I went back and tried it again but the same message appeared. After that I went to check my bank account and the money were gone but I did
    not recieve my points or an order confirmation via email. How do I solve this when I dont have any order number etc? My money is gone but no points on my account.

Grateful for any help.

:)

Antrize, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

FIFA points not recieved

Hi there Antrize,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with purchasing FIFA Points. Thanks for taking the time to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the purchases and for letting us know the transactions were not completed.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you
    ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Antrize Win User

FIFA points not recieved

Hi,

It seems like the order wasn't completed sadly....
  4. SoloMem0 Win User

FIFA points not recieved

Hi there,

First thing that you would want to do is check your Microsoft account to see if the order was successfully completed. If, there you do not see the order on your Microsoft account's order history more than likely what you see in your bank's online account
    is an authorization hold. I would suggest that you contact your financial institution to verify.

Hope this helps.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

FIFA points not recieved

First you want to check your order history at account.microsoft.com and see if the order was completed.

If it was completed You would need to follow the steps on this website

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/fifa-points-not-recieved/605032d6-d494-4978-b798-54b298f203f4
  6. ItsMrMr Win User

Xbox One VIP Bundle FIFA 14

Recieved mine this morning in uk. Wondering if I can gift the fifa though.
Thema:

FIFA points not recieved

1. FIFA points not recieved - Similar Threads - FIFA points recieved

2. Where are my fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my fifa points: i just bought 12k fifa points i got proof of payment , the money is removed from my bank account but i got nothing ??? ceb95ba8-3fb4-4f1e-b655-0fdf031c3d45
  3. Did not get fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not get fifa points: hello, i need some help i just bought 12.000 fifa points, i paid with ideal i got the proof but i did not get anything please help me. 585f1afc-328b-4b80-b010-c06d9ad872e5
  4. fifa 19 points

in XBoX on Windows
    fifa 19 points: fifa 19 points in geri iadesi oluyor mu oluyorsa nereden yapabiliyoruz [Translation-If FIFA 19 points is being refunded, where can we do it? ] a5af97ab-ba91-48e3-9d3c-7a5a7c3b48da
  5. I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?: Hi, I buy FIFA 19 points but it's for Xbox I guess. I predicted to use on PS4. I pay with mobile charging. Can I get refund this wrong buying Thank you. 09086b17-18bf-47f9-94cd-28883481fc74
  6. Tempi e modi accredito fifa points [Edit-Translate] Times and ways to credit Fifa points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tempi e modi accredito fifa points [Edit-Translate] Times and ways to credit Fifa points: Sera gamers ... La mia domanda è molto semplice .. Ho acquistato dei fifa points attraverso cell con metodo di pagamento tramite addebito su account microsoft... Ma dopo alcune ore non mi è...
  7. Купил fifa points для fifa 19 на свой аккаунт. Как их перевести на аккаунт ребенка? [I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Купил fifa points для fifa 19 на свой аккаунт. Как их перевести на аккаунт ребенка? [I...: Купил fifa points для fifa 19 на свой аккаунт. Как их перевести на аккаунт ребенка? [Translation - I bought FIFA points for Fifa 19 to my account. How do I transfer them to my child's account?]...
  8. Can not redeem Code for FIFA 19 Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redeem Code for FIFA 19 Points: Hello, i can not redeem a code for Fifa 19 Points. Its not because xbox live error at the time. the code did not work the last days. There is an error that the code is already used. but he...
  9. fifa 19 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 19 points: i've purchased 4600 fifa 19 points and it didn't added to my fifa account why???????? on my microsoft account it said completed e95b7e78-724b-4767-87fb-1c49a6bd8a02
  10. Hey, I purchased fifa 17 the deluxe edition and didnt recieve my 8000 fifa points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey, I purchased fifa 17 the deluxe edition and didnt recieve my 8000 fifa points: Hey, I purchased fifa 17 the deluxe edition and didnt recieve my 8000 fifa points 57580498-aee8-4fd8-b317-5adc28c8298a