Fifa Problems

Discus and support Fifa Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wonder if anyone out there could help me out, got a couple of mates that I regularly play Ultimate Team with but all of a sudden one of them I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leafs1201, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Leafs1201
    Leafs1201 Guest

Fifa Problems

Wonder if anyone out there could help me out, got a couple of mates that I regularly play Ultimate Team with but all of a sudden one of them I can't get a match up with, party chat is fine but a match is impossible as it just stays on the loading screen,
    this happens regardless of NAT being moderate or open, any help would be much appreciated cheers...

:)

Leafs1201, Sep 3, 2014
  2. BuBbABFP
    BuBbABFP Guest
    Fifa 15 problem

Hey guys for the past week i cant play seasons, it says "failed to do an online squad check" I have tried uninstalling and re installing the game and no luck. Did the press and hold method on the power button and still no luck. Any suggestions?

BuBbABFP, Sep 3, 2014
  3. PeterDawoud
    PeterDawoud Guest
    Fifa 15 problem

That's actually a bit odd. I played a bunch of seasons this week and it was fine on my end.. Well when I say fine, I mean laggy as usualy but I managed to complete about three seasons worth of matches.

PeterDawoud, Sep 3, 2014
  4. dj Doro Win User

new game bad HELP

yes my problem is fifa 13 , is bugged thank you because you said this. Fifa 12 is ok but fifa 13 no :(
  5. JakeConway Win User

PROBLEMA CON CONEXION Y CON FIFA 13

6. xXLiAMNUFCXx Win User

FIFA 18 Online Error

try re downloading fifa i had the same problem. delete fifa 18 then reinstall
  7. Ivanoff82 Win User

Fifa wont play online???

hello. yesterday there were problems with enrollment purchased fifa points in the game FIFA 15 FIFA 750 points were paid, but were not credited to my account
  8. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good?

Hi TurningCookie67,

If you got problems with the fifa packs it's not a xbox problem you need to speak to the developer of the game fifa because they designed the game with the packs in it not xbox
Thema:

Fifa Problems

1. Fifa Problems - Similar Threads - Fifa Problems

2. Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]: Buenos días, después de llamar a 3 o 4 num de at al cliente donde solo salen operadoras y perder el tiempo decido escribir aquí, compre ayer fifapoints y siguen sin aparecer en el juego, no es la...
  3. EA problem in FIFA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA problem in FIFA: I have a problem.. I have a FIFA 19, but someone stole my EA account and now I can't play Ultimate Team and online and much more.. and i need help.. I just want to create a new EA account, or...
  4. Problem with FIFA POINTS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with FIFA POINTS.: Hello. I have problem. I bought FIFA POINTS (4600) on Sunday, and I didn't get it on my account. FIFA POINTS has been bought on official microsoft store on console xbox one. Someone could help?...
  5. Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access: Hello. Can anyone help. We have just paid for my son to have early access to FIFA 20, via EA Access. Our payment has been accepted but he cannot log in. Please can anyone help solve this. Thanks...
  6. Problems with FIFA 20 Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with FIFA 20 Trial: Hi I have been trying to download the FIFA 20 trial and keep getting the following code when I try to play it 0x803F8001. I have downloaded this 4 times now? 4f0d9954-9533-404e-bc79-b3fa8419b66d
  7. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!: Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I...
  8. Fifa 19 legacy edition PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 legacy edition PROBLEM: The game is horrible. It has slowdowns, features like champions league are missing, It doesn't even support kinect like in the old versions and this is absurd: every shot is a goal, even changing...
  9. Problem with fifa 19 when starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with fifa 19 when starting: Problem with fifa 19 when starting f546d365-6ef0-418c-b667-cd653947f32c
  10. Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]: Versão ultimate adquirida em setembro. Hoje me deparo com erro de que minha avaliação para o jogo expirou. Entro na Microsoft store e jogo instalado e adquirido. Coloco para jogar e novamente...