Fifa trilogie

Discus and support Fifa trilogie in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The journey trilogie content full fifa game or just journey adventure ? 962185c1-5ef3-4ba0-9930-d3e477072ae1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FredJess, Apr 15, 2019 at 2:43 PM.

1. FredJess
    FredJess Guest

Fifa trilogie

The journey trilogie content full fifa game or just journey adventure ?

:)

2. REN AERO Win User

Fifa trilogie

Dear
    FredJess

Yes the package comes with three games.

Experience the complete EA SPORTS FIFA’s The Journey Trilogy! Contains the standard editions with FIFA 17, FIFA 18, and FIFA .

Link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/fifa-the-journey-trilogy/bwmndgfl3hnx?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Happy gaming
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Fifa trilogie

Hi Fred,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regards to the FIFA The Journey Trilogy, according
    to the game description the bundle contains the following games: FIFA 17, FIFA 18, and FIFA 19 and allows you to follow the rise of Alex Hunter.

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. superSnausages Win User

The Official 2011 E3 Discussion Thread!

Why another trilogy? Why does everything have to come in threes?

How is the new Halo a new trilogy if it is part of the same continuity as the first trilogy? Again, why must every game series be a trilogy or series of trilogies? It's such a stupid trend
  5. Praetorian VIII Win User

The Official 2011 E3 Discussion Thread!

[quote user="zfair899"]

Why another trilogy? Why does everything have to come in threes?

How is the new Halo a new trilogy if it is part of the same continuity as the first trilogy? Again, why must every game series be a trilogy or series of trilogies? It's such a stupid trend

[/quote]

Same example could be used for Star Wars. There's the good Trilogy and there's the Trilogy Lucas ruined.

I reckon this new Halo will be the one which is ruined...
  6. iBakez Win User

Remastered and new games on xbox1

Gears of War Trilogy

Mass Effect Trilogy

That's all I want from the 360
Thema:

Fifa trilogie

1. Fifa trilogie - Similar Threads - Fifa trilogie

2. Fifa 19 legacy edition PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 legacy edition PROBLEM: The game is horrible. It has slowdowns, features like champions league are missing, It doesn't even support kinect like in the old versions and this is absurd: every shot is a goal, even changing...
  3. Fifa Game - Enforcement must be joking and far from being professional

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa Game - Enforcement must be joking and far from being professional: İ am new to xbox, I played fifa 18, I made 3 matches and in ye last game, someone called [Mod Removed - Personal Information] severly manipulated the game play and network traffic and i told him...
  4. Retro Fifa Games Accessibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retro Fifa Games Accessibility: Hello there, I have just gotten off to speaking with a member from EA live chat discussing old Fifa games. I know that online features are no longer available for Fifa 14 and prior Fifa games,...
  5. Fifa 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19: I had the expried message when i loaded fifa 19 so i uninstalled the game and then i went to ready to install and it was just gone!! c9443444-424e-4081-a3b7-0243a0b787a5
  6. Problème lancement fifa 19 [Issue FIFA 19 launch]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème lancement fifa 19 [Issue FIFA 19 launch]: Bonjour Mon jeu fifa 19 ne veux pas se lancer et ce depuis ce matin. Quel délai de réparation avez vous? et geste commercial serait il envisageable? Cordialement [Translation] Hello My FIFA...
  7. FIFA 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19: wann wird Fifa 19 wieder funktionieren ? [Translate by Mod] When will Fifa 19 work again? 937b208a-d1ea-4d12-b7ae-b46c82e55c2d
  8. Problem with fifa 19 when starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with fifa 19 when starting: Problem with fifa 19 when starting f546d365-6ef0-418c-b667-cd653947f32c
  9. Fifa 19 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 game: i bought fifa 19 when it first came out now in april, a message pops up and says your trial ends in 45 minutes. But it wont even let me play the game it says ea is having issues with your account...
  10. FIFA 19 Xbox One- 0x82D40003 last night and after uninstalling doesn't appear in 'Ready to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 Xbox One- 0x82D40003 last night and after uninstalling doesn't appear in 'Ready to...: Hello, I bought FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition back in September 2018. I play FUT very actively and last night I received the error '0x82D40003' when trying to play. After looking for solutions online,...