fight night champion on the xbox one s

Discus and support fight night champion on the xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey, i got ea play on my xbox and im trying to download fight night champion but it wont let me, when i try to download it from ea play hub it fails... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShaharGur, Nov 21, 2020.

1. ShaharGur
    ShaharGur Guest

hey, i got ea play on my xbox and im trying to download fight night champion but it wont let me, when i try to download it from ea play hub it fails and sends me to the store that says its currently unavailable can someone please help me fix this problem?

:)

ShaharGur, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Koop1985 Win User

New Boxing Games for XBOX One Long Over Due

A new Fight Night entry would be great but in the meantime games like Fight Night Champion is backwards compatible and can be played on your Xbox One!
  3. mrmatthew Win User

Fight Night Champion xbox one s

Hey there! Have you double checked that you purchased on the PC on the same account you're trying to look it up on the console? If it is the same account, verify the purchase on

this page
    to make sure it shows as bought. If it's there, and you still can't download it on your Xbox One console, you can try signing out and back in to see if that jogs it. Hope that helps!
  4. choppyseize Win User

Awesome glad you got it resolved
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox Forums. Were you signed into your Xbox account, or a different Microsoft account when you made the purchase? Can you verify that you see your purchase in your order history here :

Order history

Let us know these details, and we'll try our best to get you on Fight Night Champion on your Xbox one S
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi Bjorn!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

1. fight night champion on the xbox one s - Similar Threads - fight night champion

2. EA Sports Fight Night Champion on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports Fight Night Champion on Xbox Series X: HI everyone, I have an Xbox X, with an ultimate game pass bundle. i can download EA Fight night champion from my game pass app on my smartphone, and it clearly shows its compatible with my X....
  3. Fight night champion ea terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fight night champion ea terms and conditions: Hello ive recently brought an xbox 360 mainly so i can play old games like fight night champion, ive seen that people are having issues with the terms not being able to accept and ive seen...
  4. Fight night champions has server been turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champions has server been turned off: Has fight night servers been turned off for fight night champions 0e8d61b7-9e53-4b4f-b2f5-7b5ce371e5a6
  5. Fight Night champion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night champion: Having trouble purchasing. Error reads ivalid payment, there is plenty money on the card 4782256c-2ac2-4c93-8d6b-067e55399eba
  6. I downloaded the fight night champion on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded the fight night champion on my Xbox one: When i went to try to install it it keeps saying it looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your account. Sign in to an device wotj your microsoft account...
  7. Fight Night Champion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champion: Fight Night Champion Backwards Compatibility OWC Is Completely Unfair And Unrealistic And Needs To Be Updated So That All Playing Fields Are Equal Since We Are Spending Our Money To Compete Online...
  8. Fight night champion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fight night champion: my online stats arent showing up after any fight why is this and does anybody know the issue to fix this d05acfb3-b7a7-4f0f-b7ad-7880f8772138
  9. Fight Night Champion For Xbox One Backwards Capability not working ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fight Night Champion For Xbox One Backwards Capability not working ?: Everytime I open Fight Night Champion , after entering the loading screen i get a “ disconnected from xbox live “ notification at the bottom . And it doesn’t allow me to save anything or allow me...
  10. Fight night champion terms & conditions Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champion terms & conditions Xbox 360: Hi , my friend just bought fight night champion on xbox360 and the games t+c won’t update. I have the same game but play it on Xbox one and it works fine. Ive had problems with the games t+c...