Fight Night Champions, on my xbox one. EA sports download

Discus and support Fight Night Champions, on my xbox one. EA sports download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox live, fight night champions store. I cant make purchases, says premium content is blocked for this profile. Refers me to change my privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fn Joker 64, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Fn Joker 64
    Fn Joker 64 Guest

Xbox live, fight night champions store. I cant make purchases, says premium content is blocked for this profile. Refers me to change my privacy settings. I can't get it unlocked please advise.

:)

Fn Joker 64, Aug 13, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

To clarify are you unable to lock your Privacy Settings to make changes?
    That might might be due to its classification as a Child or Teen account.
    If it's that you're unsure of what settings to change for your

Privacy and Online Safety Settings
    does it provide you with an error when you try in game to better identify what settings might be blocking it?

It might not specifically be Privacy and Online Safety settings,
    but other Family settings that Adult accounts in your Microsoft family can set
    for your account. Check who is in your Family at your
    Microsoft Account page. This could again be an issue as being identified as a child or teen account, and if you are an adult,

you might need to verify your age after changing it to the proper date.
  3. xxshaolin007xx Win User

what is your favorite Sports Game?

Fight Night Champion.
    Fight night is the best sports game of all time. I agree. But that bare knuckles Tuner Set download last week ruined my b/c after downloading it I lost all my fighters and I can't play head to head b/c it keeps giving me that "waiting on use" crap. EA
    Sports developer are looking at now saying it's a bug. So watch out for this.

Also, have you been able to get into the Boxer Share section. Because I haven't been able to since Thursday night Aug 16th when I did that tuner download.
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

Black ops 2?

Same brand, different series, Black ops is only similar by using the same MP, its SP was a new style for the CoD Brand...it be like saying EA Fight Night Champion is similar to fifa because they both come from EA as a publisher, are sports and both use online
    passes
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

What's The Most OVER HYPED GAME On The Xbox One So Far?

I say UFC due to the lack of features and inaccuracies. This is the team that made Fight Night Champion and EA MMA. 1st we can't not download friends or random well made created fighters like we could in EA MMA and import them into career mode like the
    other games. Can't edit fighters like we could in Fight Night. Lack of depth in Career Mode like in EA MMA and Fight Night (And every other EA sports game, besides Golf) yhe fighters ratings are ridiculous. Training is awful and has you do things that
    is absolutely unrelated to your fighter. Though the game is solid as far as getting in the Octagon after the recent update, as much hype as they boosted this game and the long development cycle. It is in my opinion the most over hyped and let down.
  6. mattmateer Win User

receiving a code that has been redeemed

purchased ufc 3 standard fight night champions edition through xbox atore - ufc 3 downloaded no problem. 10 days later received a code from xbox live to redeem to recieve fight night champions only the codeni recieved was already redeemed
Thema:

1. Fight Night Champions, on my xbox one. EA sports download - Similar Threads - Fight Night Champions

2. fight night champion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fight night champion: hi guys wont let me purchase fight night champion on xbox one 500b3a65-2149-4688-ac11-30668aa6ef6b
  3. Does xbox 360 fight night champion game work in xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox 360 fight night champion game work in xbox one ?: Hi does xbox 360 fight night champion work on xbox one? I was not able to purchase on xbox store it says can't purchase now I guess it is region locked game I stay in Asia. Please help.So I...
  4. Fight night champion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champion: so i bought this game but you need a lead profile? When i load into the game on my xbox one none of my accounts pop up so i can choose my “lead account” any tips on how to fix? Hate to waste 20$...
  5. Fight night champion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champion: How to be lead profile on fight night champion 4f0ab25d-c1e4-4604-914e-5b11a39faa64
  6. Fight Night Champion xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champion xbox one s: i have buyed the game, cause are back compatible with xbox one. I cant se the game in my games on xbox one, and if i search in store or my games, it not shown... I have buyed the game from my...
  7. UFC 3 Fight Night Edition, Not recieved Fight Night Champion code 2 months later.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    UFC 3 Fight Night Edition, Not recieved Fight Night Champion code 2 months later.: Hello there, im wondering if anybody can help me as i purchased UFC 3 Fight Night Edition on January the 2nd 2019 and i still have not received the Fight Champion code that i should have received...
  8. UFC 3 Fight night champion bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    UFC 3 Fight night champion bundle: I purchased UFC 3 fight night champion bundle on the 23rd, i recived my seperate content code yesterday and i redeemed it almost instantly as the xbox message came through but i recived no...
  9. Terribly slows down and lags fight night champion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terribly slows down and lags fight night champion: Good day! Bought, downloaded and installed fight night champion on the xbox 360 console, in the game menu everything works fine as soon as the fight begins, very much begins to slow down(lag) the...
  10. Жутко тормозит и лагает fight night champion (Mod Translation: Terribly slows down and lays...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Жутко тормозит и лагает fight night champion (Mod Translation: Terribly slows down and lays...: Добрый день! Купил, загрузил и установил fight night champion на консоль xbox 360, в меню игры все работает отлично, как только начинается бой, очень сильно начинает тормозить(лагать) картинка, с...