Fighting a Suspension

Discus and support Fighting a Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, I was recently permanently banned for "cheating". Im looking for more answers to as how i can fight this. I am well aware of the terms of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by beer5679, May 18, 2019.

1. beer5679
    beer5679 Guest

Fighting a Suspension

Hi all, I was recently permanently banned for "cheating".

Im looking for more answers to as how i can fight this. I am well aware of the terms of service and what happens when if I were to "cheat".

It comes down to this - I never even broke the terms of service. I never have cheated. I wasn't even online when the ban occurred. I filed a case review stating all my proof and all i got was "Due to all seriousness of the suspension we
    will not be lifting it" and that if i had set my account to home xbox i can access my games.

Enforcement failed to provide me with why, what game and how i was banned. I am absolutely clueless to what could have caused this, as I dont have any access to any tools or cheats to give me an advantage. I have been a
    very loyal customer spending over $2000.00 in 7 years. I have no interest in hurting or cheating the community. All answers are appreciated. Im very upset and will never be able to afford to play xbox again as I had invested
    everything in that account and xbox is really all i have.

It would be appreciated if you could not lock the thread as i would like to gather as much information as possible.

TIA, Wyatt

EDIT: Not sure why they have a grudge on me, I dont have a very long ban history at all, and I dont have any cheating bans i know of. What contacts other than case review can i try?

:)

beer5679, May 18, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Fighting a Suspension

I believe they're the only ones who can lift suspensions. Perhaps you could try calling

Xbox Support
    directly and try to talk to an agent? I wish we could help you more, but It sounds like they believe they have a strong case against you if the appeal was denied.
  3. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Fighting a Suspension

Were you console banned? If that's the case there is no way they can undo the suspension.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Fighting a Suspension

5. beer5679 Win User

Fighting a Suspension

What i meant was is i never have had a cheating ban. Ive been suspended for communications 4 times, thats what i meant. I wouldnt think communication bans and cheating bans are linked together?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Fighting a Suspension

Hi there Beer5679

Sorry but the only way to contact the enforcement team about a ban and is through there website.

Also it's one case review per case.

I do apologize but there isn't much else we can do as another ambassador has said, they don't use the enforcement team don't use the forums.
Thema:

Fighting a Suspension

1. Fighting a Suspension - Similar Threads - Fighting Suspension

2. Silent Hill Playing homecoming. Get to the scarlet boss fight.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Silent Hill Playing homecoming. Get to the scarlet boss fight.: Get to where you hit X then A. I've done the X then A about 5-7 times. It never goes to the next phase where scarlet goes to all four legs. f4fc3dad-f79f-42a2-a72c-9b708d45d5b4
  3. 萌龙大乱斗 Runtime Broker占内存过大 [Translate] Menglong big fight Run A Broker takes up too much memory

in XBoX on Windows
    萌龙大乱斗 Runtime Broker占内存过大 [Translate] Menglong big fight Run A Broker takes up too much memory: 萌龙大乱斗 Runtime Broker 内存过大 内存一直增 CPU达到98% 甚至100% [Translate] Menglong big fight Run Broker accounts for too much memory memory has been increasing CPU to 98% or even 100%...
  4. Can't buy fight night champion on my xbox one account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy fight night champion on my xbox one account.: I'm trying to buy fight night champions using my xbox one but cant continue with my purchase. I kept getting this prompt "Your purchase cannot be completed this time". What could be the problem?...
  5. Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...: Now the second issue. I know i theory you CAn make any fleft handed fight stick as right handed one, eiother wiuht thew Xbox Btton reprogammability built in the Xbox OS, or even on Street Fiohter...
  6. Fight Night Champions, on my xbox one. EA sports download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champions, on my xbox one. EA sports download: Xbox live, fight night champions store. I cant make purchases, says premium content is blocked for this profile. Refers me to change my privacy settings. I can't get it unlocked please advise....
  7. Sega Genesis Collection Impossible to work well with a fight stick, even with OS joystick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sega Genesis Collection Impossible to work well with a fight stick, even with OS joystick...: Anyone who played with a real Gnesis knows the layout as * X Y Z * S * A B C The Xbox Fight sticks use this layout: * X Y RB LB * s * A B RT LT Thes\ are the function of the 1 of 2 options...
  8. Can yall make fight night round 3, superman returns and 007 compatible too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can yall make fight night round 3, superman returns and 007 compatible too?: It would be really cool if yall can make all the 007 gamee compatible to xbox one 3f3a6b71-78f1-48bd-9ba9-4499900f5488
  9. fight night champion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fight night champion: hi guys wont let me purchase fight night champion on xbox one 500b3a65-2149-4688-ac11-30668aa6ef6b
  10. Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early: Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT. I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it already ended even on their end and cannot do...