Fighting a Suspension

Discus and support Fighting a Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, I was recently permanently banned for "cheating". Im looking for more answers to as how i can fight this. I am well aware of the terms of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by beer5679, May 18, 2019.

1. beer5679
    beer5679 Guest

Fighting a Suspension

Hi all, I was recently permanently banned for "cheating".

Im looking for more answers to as how i can fight this. I am well aware of the terms of service and what happens when if I were to "cheat".

It comes down to this - I never even broke the terms of service. I never have cheated. I wasn't even online when the ban occurred. I filed a case review stating all my proof and all i got was "Due to all seriousness of the suspension we
    will not be lifting it" and that if i had set my account to home xbox i can access my games.

Enforcement failed to provide me with why, what game and how i was banned. I am absolutely clueless to what could have caused this, as I dont have any access to any tools or cheats to give me an advantage. I have been a
    very loyal customer spending over $2000.00 in 7 years. I have no interest in hurting or cheating the community. All answers are appreciated. Im very upset and will never be able to afford to play xbox again as I had invested
    everything in that account and xbox is really all i have.

It would be appreciated if you could not lock the thread as i would like to gather as much information as possible.

TIA, Wyatt

EDIT: Not sure why they have a grudge on me, I dont have a very long ban history at all, and I dont have any cheating bans i know of. What contacts other than case review can i try?

:)

beer5679, May 18, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Fighting a Suspension

I believe they're the only ones who can lift suspensions. Perhaps you could try calling

Xbox Support
    directly and try to talk to an agent? I wish we could help you more, but It sounds like they believe they have a strong case against you if the appeal was denied.
  3. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Fighting a Suspension

Were you console banned? If that's the case there is no way they can undo the suspension.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Fighting a Suspension

5. beer5679 Win User

Fighting a Suspension

What i meant was is i never have had a cheating ban. Ive been suspended for communications 4 times, thats what i meant. I wouldnt think communication bans and cheating bans are linked together?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Fighting a Suspension

Hi there Beer5679

Sorry but the only way to contact the enforcement team about a ban and is through there website.

Also it's one case review per case.

I do apologize but there isn't much else we can do as another ambassador has said, they don't use the enforcement team don't use the forums.
Thema:

Fighting a Suspension

1. Fighting a Suspension - Similar Threads - Fighting Suspension

2. Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early: Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT. I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it already ended even on their end and cannot do...
  3. Does xbox 360 fight night champion game work in xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox 360 fight night champion game work in xbox one ?: Hi does xbox 360 fight night champion work on xbox one? I was not able to purchase on xbox store it says can't purchase now I guess it is region locked game I stay in Asia. Please help.So I...
  4. dlc for borderlands 2 the fight for sansuary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc for borderlands 2 the fight for sansuary: sorry for the spelling anyway I can't find the dlc on the fast travel network I've checked and its installed I've used my level 53 guy i have borderlands 2 installed do I also need the handsome...
  5. IM THE Only one in desperate need of a new FIGHT NIGHT?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IM THE Only one in desperate need of a new FIGHT NIGHT?!: I seriously want a new fight might with updated mechanics and graphics. A fight night that's not easy to cheese by making your guy super huge with longest reach AND a one hit ko straight punch....
  6. Fight night champion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champion: so i bought this game but you need a lead profile? When i load into the game on my xbox one none of my accounts pop up so i can choose my “lead account” any tips on how to fix? Hate to waste 20$...
  7. Fight night champion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champion: How to be lead profile on fight night champion 4f0ab25d-c1e4-4604-914e-5b11a39faa64
  8. Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One: Hello, I am having an issue with my fight stick on the Xbox one. Switching controls for the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick) is not recognized by the Xbox. The system will only recognize the...
  9. Issue with Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on Xbox One: Hello, I recently purchased a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick for my Xbox One X. Unfortunately I experienced a problem when using it on my Xbox One X. Switching controls for the stick (DP, LS,...
  10. Is not downloading Fight Night Round 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is not downloading Fight Night Round 3: Is not downloading Fight Night Round 3, 70% loading error, other games are loading normally. Xbox 360 67df52a3-9813-4163-945e-d8a84113215a