Fighting a Suspension

Discus and support Fighting a Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, I was recently permanently banned for "cheating". Im looking for more answers to as how i can fight this. I am well aware of the terms of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by beer5679, May 18, 2019.

1. beer5679
    beer5679 Guest

Fighting a Suspension

Hi all, I was recently permanently banned for "cheating".

Im looking for more answers to as how i can fight this. I am well aware of the terms of service and what happens when if I were to "cheat".

It comes down to this - I never even broke the terms of service. I never have cheated. I wasn't even online when the ban occurred. I filed a case review stating all my proof and all i got was "Due to all seriousness of the suspension we
    will not be lifting it" and that if i had set my account to home xbox i can access my games.

Enforcement failed to provide me with why, what game and how i was banned. I am absolutely clueless to what could have caused this, as I dont have any access to any tools or cheats to give me an advantage. I have been a
    very loyal customer spending over $2000.00 in 7 years. I have no interest in hurting or cheating the community. All answers are appreciated. Im very upset and will never be able to afford to play xbox again as I had invested
    everything in that account and xbox is really all i have.

It would be appreciated if you could not lock the thread as i would like to gather as much information as possible.

TIA, Wyatt

EDIT: Not sure why they have a grudge on me, I dont have a very long ban history at all, and I dont have any cheating bans i know of. What contacts other than case review can i try?

:)

beer5679, May 18, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Fighting a Suspension

I believe they're the only ones who can lift suspensions. Perhaps you could try calling

Xbox Support
    directly and try to talk to an agent? I wish we could help you more, but It sounds like they believe they have a strong case against you if the appeal was denied.
  3. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Fighting a Suspension

Were you console banned? If that's the case there is no way they can undo the suspension.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Fighting a Suspension

5. beer5679 Win User

Fighting a Suspension

What i meant was is i never have had a cheating ban. Ive been suspended for communications 4 times, thats what i meant. I wouldnt think communication bans and cheating bans are linked together?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Fighting a Suspension

Hi there Beer5679

Sorry but the only way to contact the enforcement team about a ban and is through there website.

Also it's one case review per case.

I do apologize but there isn't much else we can do as another ambassador has said, they don't use the enforcement team don't use the forums.
Thema:

Fighting a Suspension

1. Fighting a Suspension - Similar Threads - Fighting Suspension

2. fight night 4 punch patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fight night 4 punch patch: how do I get the patch to use buttons for punches on fight night 4 for xbox360. I had the patch but I had to reboot my system and the patch was erased. Where can I find the patch because its been...
  3. Why isn't Fight Night Round 3 backwards compatible yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't Fight Night Round 3 backwards compatible yet?: I see such a vast collection of backwards comparable games, the only one I really care to play is fight night round 3. please tell my why this title is not backwards compatable yet?...
  4. Xbox one X Shutting Down During Boss Fight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Shutting Down During Boss Fight: I need help here, i have a Xbox one X playing Borderlands 3 on the new DLC bounty of blood and im farming the last boss for new equipment, anyway, i can farm for about 30minutes then my xbox shuts...
  5. Fuctional addition to Microsoft Fight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fuctional addition to Microsoft Fight Simulator 2020: Recently in Australia and i know in California there have been a number of bushfires of increasing intensity. In FSX there were a number of game created missions to increase flight skill in...
  6. Fight night champion ea terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fight night champion ea terms and conditions: Hello ive recently brought an xbox 360 mainly so i can play old games like fight night champion, ive seen that people are having issues with the terms not being able to accept and ive seen...
  7. Call of duty infinite warfare fight or flight bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty infinite warfare fight or flight bug: Everytime i play this mission and get to the part of rendezvousing with the redemption it just has me stuck.. how do i fix this on my xbox one.. 44691b84-b716-4976-bff8-1f7a3186559f
  8. How to I add a 3.5mm hole to a Brook Universal USB fight stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to I add a 3.5mm hole to a Brook Universal USB fight stick: Hello I know I have other than usual question that's not being answered an especially fight game website, but if I'm right a joystick I bought for the Xbox One does not have a 3.5 m m chat hole....
  9. Fight night champions has server been turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champions has server been turned off: Has fight night servers been turned off for fight night champions 0e8d61b7-9e53-4b4f-b2f5-7b5ce371e5a6
  10. Take the time to thank those on the frontlines fighting Covid19 with us.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Take the time to thank those on the frontlines fighting Covid19 with us.: We all are doing our part to stop this virus that has the globe on gridlock. Yes I know it's not Xbox related as the guidelines ask and I do apologize. Take the time to stop whatever you're doing...