Figure out your enforcement

Discus and support Figure out your enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox enforcement is a joke. Whoever reports first equals the other player getting muted. Are you serious. It should be whoever started the trash... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ghost28789, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Ghost28789
    Ghost28789 Guest

Xbox enforcement is a joke. Whoever reports first equals the other player getting muted. Are you serious. It should be whoever started the trash talking. If the little kids cant handle M rated games, you should allow them to message other players who are
    over 17. You are losing your player base as it is. Do you really want to create an environment where adults wont play because of stupid policies banning them? How do you wish to earn money. The little kids that report are not the ones with income. If they
    feel the need to reach out and start something, ban them. They are obviously the problem.

You think just because I have invested a lot of time and money into my account, that “you have me,” but why continue to invest in something that gets banned over responding to a trash talker.

You will probably brush this off, but when your player base is the same as nintendo, good luck trying to fix your problems. Its about building a relationship with the gamers. As far as I am concerned, the kids filing complaints with your enforcement section
    do not care about where they play. They are trolls with no care for where they go.

If you dont get this under control, I will leave the xbox platform. There are so many reasons to leave. Playstation stole your community, and now you are pushing your long time players away. Reddit is flooded with people who feel the same. Theyve come to
    the conclusion that they just dont play multiplayer. Are you kidding me?!? You guys are disgraceful and need to fix your issues.

if you cant figure it out, stop allowing M rated games. That seems to be what you want for your community.

From your enforcement page (if context matters, why am I the one getting muted when the other party started it. Thats like suspending the kid who got bullied instead of the bully. Thats idiotic methodology)

The policy is our guide. We must do what is right

, not always just what is written. Context matters.

:)

Ghost28789, Aug 21, 2019
  2. PWNRR Win User

I'm sorry fam, I really am. I feel your pain. Best advice, be better than rude players. Ignore, and don't respond. I don't mean to sound philosophical but, you'll find inner peace once you don't give them any attention. Playing their little game just gives
    them power over you.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Ghost28789,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We know it can be frustrating when one gets suspended for communication. The

Xbox Forum Guideline
    section 9 states, "Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership." Therefore, we will be locking this thread. If there are any questions,
    discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. Boombaa Win User

service suspended

5. Mr Hairs Win User

Figured it out.

Is this in reference to the non-depositing of Rewards points, and the emails saying that our 'accounts need updating'?

If so, how did you go about 'confirming' your email address?

Thanks in advance for any help.
  6. Jokul81 Win User

Figured it out

Jaykilo2 you are a genius sir, this could be why I can't use my DC
Thema:

1. Figure out your enforcement - Similar Threads - Figure enforcement

2. what do I do now? I've been trying to figure out how to do this for like one hour, can...

in XboX Insiders
    what do I do now? I've been trying to figure out how to do this for like one hour, can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/h1W31C0M3T0CH1L1 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone: So I've been trying to stream xbox games to my phone. But I'm having trouble figuring it out. Someone explain it to me like I'm five. Android btw submitted by /u/yellowidkwhy [link] [comments]
  4. where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...: my xbox one s controller doesnt work well. lb key doesnt work i tried to chat support but there is no reserve supporter so i cant do anything where is the number of support team?...
  5. Downloaded the apps on my Xbox and Note 9, but can't figure out exacy how to play games.

in XboX Insiders
    Downloaded the apps on my Xbox and Note 9, but can't figure out exacy how to play games.: How do you start streaming games to an android phone? I have the apps downloaded on both my Xbox One X and my Galaxy Note 9, but I can't find an option to actually start playing anything. Every...
  6. Has anyone figured out how to enable 120hz on xbox one and variable refresh rate at the...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone figured out how to enable 120hz on xbox one and variable refresh rate at the...: submitted by /u/chimmychongus [link] [comments]
  7. Why can’t microsoft figure out how to update Xbox one when I am NOT in the kiddlenof a show...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t microsoft figure out how to update Xbox one when I am NOT in the kiddlenof a show...: Why is it that every other service I use is able to update their product without interrupting my use of the product? It is one of the most ridiculous things in tech world that when I am using my...
  8. Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jackyboi1503 [link] [comments]
  9. L'application Xbox ne figure pas dans la listes des applis dans les parametres de...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L'application Xbox ne figure pas dans la listes des applis dans les parametres de...: Title Translation: The Xbox app is not in the apps list in the windows 10 microphone privacy settings Bonjour, Alors voila ça fait quelques jours que je cherche comment rajouter une application...
  10. Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...: I recently had my external hard drive go bad so I could not install any new games. The company acknowledged this and was able to recover my files from the hard drive and transfer them to a new...