Figure out your enforcement

Discus and support Figure out your enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox enforcement is a joke. Whoever reports first equals the other player getting muted. Are you serious. It should be whoever started the trash... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ghost28789, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Ghost28789
    Ghost28789 Guest

Xbox enforcement is a joke. Whoever reports first equals the other player getting muted. Are you serious. It should be whoever started the trash talking. If the little kids cant handle M rated games, you should allow them to message other players who are
    over 17. You are losing your player base as it is. Do you really want to create an environment where adults wont play because of stupid policies banning them? How do you wish to earn money. The little kids that report are not the ones with income. If they
    feel the need to reach out and start something, ban them. They are obviously the problem.

You think just because I have invested a lot of time and money into my account, that “you have me,” but why continue to invest in something that gets banned over responding to a trash talker.

You will probably brush this off, but when your player base is the same as nintendo, good luck trying to fix your problems. Its about building a relationship with the gamers. As far as I am concerned, the kids filing complaints with your enforcement section
    do not care about where they play. They are trolls with no care for where they go.

If you dont get this under control, I will leave the xbox platform. There are so many reasons to leave. Playstation stole your community, and now you are pushing your long time players away. Reddit is flooded with people who feel the same. Theyve come to
    the conclusion that they just dont play multiplayer. Are you kidding me?!? You guys are disgraceful and need to fix your issues.

if you cant figure it out, stop allowing M rated games. That seems to be what you want for your community.

From your enforcement page (if context matters, why am I the one getting muted when the other party started it. Thats like suspending the kid who got bullied instead of the bully. Thats idiotic methodology)

The policy is our guide. We must do what is right

, not always just what is written. Context matters.

:)

Ghost28789, Aug 21, 2019
  2. PWNRR Win User

I'm sorry fam, I really am. I feel your pain. Best advice, be better than rude players. Ignore, and don't respond. I don't mean to sound philosophical but, you'll find inner peace once you don't give them any attention. Playing their little game just gives
    them power over you.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Ghost28789,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We know it can be frustrating when one gets suspended for communication. The

Xbox Forum Guideline
    section 9 states, "Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership." Therefore, we will be locking this thread. If there are any questions,
    discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. Boombaa Win User

service suspended

5. Mr Hairs Win User

Figured it out.

Is this in reference to the non-depositing of Rewards points, and the emails saying that our 'accounts need updating'?

If so, how did you go about 'confirming' your email address?

Thanks in advance for any help.
  6. Jokul81 Win User

Figured it out

Jaykilo2 you are a genius sir, this could be why I can't use my DC
Thema:

1. Figure out your enforcement - Similar Threads - Figure enforcement

2. So, apparently people figured out how to boot on the one.

in XBoX on Mobile
    So, apparently people figured out how to boot on the one.: Alright, so basically I keep getting reports about a certain someone constantly booting them offline while they were playing on the Xbox One. My primary thought is that he's using game server...
  3. how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out: how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out d4b0d961-10ab-4109-b2f2-fa664f69d1e0
  4. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  5. 无法登录,详见下图 [Translation - Unable to log in, as shown in the figure below]

in XBoX on Windows
    无法登录,详见下图 [Translation - Unable to log in, as shown in the figure below]: 法登录,怎么修复? [Mod Removed] ---------- [Mod Translation - Can't log in, how to fix it?] ac27f3db-fcb6-46fa-a117-6b7746858e76
  6. There is a problem with your saved games. Error 0x80831002. Has anyone figured out the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a problem with your saved games. Error 0x80831002. Has anyone figured out the...: This has just happened to me recently. I’ve been playing Dark Souls Remastered and the message pops up. I’ve been reading about, but can’t find a legit solution. d6638f29-6559-41b3-9058-1b3c5c0443e5
  7. I can't figure out how to access my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't figure out how to access my account: I spent a lot of time and money on my account. I've had it for like 5 years but I had started it under my friends email. He just recently passed away suddenly back in January and I have no clue as...
  8. Figure out why I randomly got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Figure out why I randomly got banned: So, after playing offline games on my xbox for a few days, I joined a friends party and spoke to him. During this I got comm banned suddenly, and now I can't send messages, the normal thing. The...
  9. need help with figuring out with set-up on my xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with figuring out with set-up on my xbox one x: purchased a new xbox one x, tried to set-up the console but after trying to download the set-up, it would tell me no connection to internet and now its giving me an error code 0x80070490. what do...
  10. Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?: My user name hamagiclamp was banned 6ish years ago for code of conduct. I was almost never on the only reason i found out was my brother said my bio said "code of conduct" or something so i logged...