File a Case on the Enforcement page not working

Discus and support File a Case on the Enforcement page not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please, for the love of god. I've been to the enforcement page since the 14th trying to file a case. 3 times I have done this and recorded it not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SAINTROW DA 3, Nov 21, 2019.

1. File a Case on the Enforcement page not working

Please, for the love of god. I've been to the enforcement page since the 14th trying to file a case. 3 times I have done this and recorded it not working and was banned for reporting a racist person that I recorded and when reporting I was describing what
    they said to me and was banned for it. Please for the love of god. May I get help. I have filed 3 cases already, it's not going through, I have done it every single day, I really don't want to go to court on this and I have recorded it twice not work already,
    I have recording that the file was already cased and then somehow got deleted please may I get some help here.

:)

SAINTROW DA 3, Nov 21, 2019
  2. SAINTROW DA 3 Win User

Phone, laptop, tablet, my mother hpine, my fathers phone, my cousin laptop, none of these works. I been trying since the 14th and now its the 19th
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do here on the forums. If you haven't tried already, clear your browser's cookies/cache or try another browser.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Unfortunately nobody on the forum or in support, can help. Support has no jurisdiction over Enforcement issues.

Your only point of contact is viaHTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com

As you are thinking of of legal action, you may wish to reach out to Microsoft Legal Services
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Hi, sorry you are having issues. Have you trying submitting on another browser or even device. You would be surprised how many times this solves the issue.
  6. SAINTROW DA 3 Win User

What if my system automacially does it then what?
Thema:

1. File a Case on the Enforcement page not working - Similar Threads - File Case Enforcement

2. I can't file a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't file a case review: I can't find the orange hammer icon your supposed to click on to file a case review on the enforcement history page can someone help me find it? 40f6be4c-c469-4cbe-9703-9d1d7e96ca13
  3. Can't file a case review so i can play with my friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't file a case review so i can play with my friends.: So i was playing the game "tom clancy's rainbow six siege" on my xbox one, and i was playing a ranked where it was my friend and some random guy because the other teamates left the game in anger....
  4. I can’t file a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t file a case review: so my friend changed my xbox profile picture to something inappropriate and disturbing and a day after I get banned, I try everything to contact xbox and there’s nothing I can do, 2-3 days later...
  5. How do I file a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I file a case review: My account got suspended for 14 days and I want to know how to file a case review for this 06ca69a6-88dd-450b-acaf-dfa91bccfe11
  6. Gamertag Changed (NO option to file case)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag Changed (NO option to file case): Hello, I've had the gamer tag "Zoa" for a confirmed time since July 2018. Upon Xbox Support enforcement team changed the gamer tag without my authorization. They changed it because of a violation...
  7. How do I file a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I file a case review: My account got suspended for 14 days and I want to know how to file a case review for this 06ca69a6-88dd-450b-acaf-dfa91bccfe11
  8. Not able to file a Case Review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to file a Case Review: Last week i was Permanently banned and to file a case so that I could get my account back or have the ability to transfer every thing to the other account. I should have the ability to file it in...
  9. We should be able to file a case review for communication suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    We should be able to file a case review for communication suspensions: I'll admit it, it wasn't nice of me to send "f*** you" to the person that killed me. However, I feel like it is slightly justified considering they intentionally team killed myself and squadmate...
  10. Can't file a case review for child : response from enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't file a case review for child : response from enforcement team: I would like to know why I have gotten two suspensions for communications. The first suspension I can understand. This suspension was supposed to end today, but I supposedly have a second one. I...