File downloader

Discus and support File downloader in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It said there is something wrong. If this happens again. Visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code 0x97e107ed. I cant fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marckelley, Aug 9, 2019.

1. marckelley
    marckelley Guest

File downloader

It said there is something wrong. If this happens again. Visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code 0x97e107ed. I cant fix this

:)

marckelley, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Download files

The compatibility pack s stored on your hard drive, not on the Destiny disc.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

File downloader

There is currenly a service outage which is causing issues like this. More info on the status page here https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

File downloader

Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
  5. NikkiBeckman Win User

Downloaded File Corrupted

hey there texas p3te, corruption on a memory unit can cause all sorts of different issues. try using a different memory unit or maybe make some more room on the one you have to try and eliminate the corruption.
  6. colllecionador Win User

Downloaded File Corrupted

Greetings Texas P3te

I'm sorry that you are facing problems with your game. But please let me try to help you.

I would suggest you to try deleting the corrupted data, clear your system cache (here how:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ), and re-download the game.
Thema:

File downloader

1. File downloader - Similar Threads - File downloader

2. Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader: Can ya fix the file explorer problem not working i'm mad upset about that do something please th anks 8878c64f-faa3-4c95-b854-fe531bb4da5b
  3. Xbox app for pc beta - download bugged and now cannot remove the file.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for pc beta - download bugged and now cannot remove the file.: So I started downloading forza horizon 4 with the xbox game pass, and got to 60/74.6gb of the download before turning off my pc and returning to it the next day. When I returned the next day it...
  4. File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...: Is there a file size limit ? Is my hdd failing ? My xbox1s wont let me download from web. Wont let me save edited game files. Tried making a file folder in app but it still gives error not enuff...
  5. Xbox One Re-downloading entire game file as an "update"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Re-downloading entire game file as an "update": Hello, I am having an ongoing issue with my Xbox One telling me a game needs an "update" and then it re-downloads the entire game file instead of just an update patch file. This is not specific...
  6. Xbox One downloading entire game file as an "update"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One downloading entire game file as an "update": Hello, I am having an ongoing issue with my Xbox One telling me a game needs an "update" and then it re-downloads the entire game file instead of just an update patch file. This is not specific...
  7. Game downloaded but not all of the games files

in XBoX on Windows
    Game downloaded but not all of the games files: So i installed State of Decay 2 from the pc gamepass and could never play because it would go through the part with all of the publisher and dev teams and stuff then it would get to a loading...
  8. Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces: Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces Thank you By post that, For Games the Latence of the Networks is more important with the Download/upload speed...
  9. downloaded ous1 file onto a flash drive formatted to ntfs plugged it into xbox one console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    downloaded ous1 file onto a flash drive formatted to ntfs plugged it into xbox one console...: trying to do offline update on xbox one downloaded update onto formatted flash drive but when plugged it in to xbox offline update doesnt become active???? 17c1e5c9-aefe-4f8f-b626-04edc1f27250
  10. Transfering files to get past large downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering files to get past large downloads: If I transfer a game from my hard drive to my friends, can he play the game on his xbox if he owns it? I am trying to circumvent large downloads. 3fcc0ab8-1699-45d4-b23d-50a13da1c8d8