File downloader

Discus and support File downloader in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It said there is something wrong. If this happens again. Visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code 0x97e107ed. I cant fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marckelley, Aug 9, 2019.

1. marckelley
    marckelley Guest

File downloader

It said there is something wrong. If this happens again. Visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code 0x97e107ed. I cant fix this

:)

marckelley, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Download files

The compatibility pack s stored on your hard drive, not on the Destiny disc.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

File downloader

There is currenly a service outage which is causing issues like this. More info on the status page here https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

File downloader

Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
  5. NikkiBeckman Win User

Downloaded File Corrupted

hey there texas p3te, corruption on a memory unit can cause all sorts of different issues. try using a different memory unit or maybe make some more room on the one you have to try and eliminate the corruption.
  6. colllecionador Win User

Downloaded File Corrupted

Greetings Texas P3te

I'm sorry that you are facing problems with your game. But please let me try to help you.

I would suggest you to try deleting the corrupted data, clear your system cache (here how:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ), and re-download the game.
Thema:

File downloader

1. File downloader - Similar Threads - File downloader

2. Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces: Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces Thank you By post that, For Games the Latence of the Networks is more important with the Download/upload speed...
  3. downloaded ous1 file onto a flash drive formatted to ntfs plugged it into xbox one console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    downloaded ous1 file onto a flash drive formatted to ntfs plugged it into xbox one console...: trying to do offline update on xbox one downloaded update onto formatted flash drive but when plugged it in to xbox offline update doesnt become active???? 17c1e5c9-aefe-4f8f-b626-04edc1f27250
  4. Transfering files to get past large downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering files to get past large downloads: If I transfer a game from my hard drive to my friends, can he play the game on his xbox if he owns it? I am trying to circumvent large downloads. 3fcc0ab8-1699-45d4-b23d-50a13da1c8d8
  5. Xbox (Beta) on PC not keeping in progress download files between reboots.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) on PC not keeping in progress download files between reboots.: I'm attempting to download some games overnight for the new XGP on my PC and it seems if my computer reboots i lose all progress on the download. This is a huge problem for me when i'm...
  6. if you are downloading a file, can you switch profiles and keep downloading from the other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if you are downloading a file, can you switch profiles and keep downloading from the other...: I have two profiles setup on my console.. I was just wondering... if I start a download on one profile, will it continue to download or pause if I switch to the other profile...
  7. Offline update file OSU2.zip's system.xvd file corrupt. Can I download it separately?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update file OSU2.zip's system.xvd file corrupt. Can I download it separately?: I've been stuck with a brick xbox one that wouldn't update so the error code it gave said I should update offline using the OSU2 file (2gb). I have managed to extract all the other files using...
  8. Xbox 1 Discless - download file sizes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 Discless - download file sizes: Hi, have heard some games can be very heavy on monthly data caps. How can we determine the filesize of games we wish to purchase and download for the new discless Xbox, before we buy? (with...
  9. Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download: Bought this game from Microsofts marketplace a few days ago on my Xbox 360. I have communicated to at least 5 support staff. They have had me factory reset the device. Delete OS update reinstall...
  10. Sort Download Queue By File Size

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sort Download Queue By File Size: Hey Xbox ! Was Hoping you could Add an Option In the My Games & Apps Secrion to Sort Downloads by File Size This Shouod also be avaliable on PC too ef8d074b-9515-486c-bf53-78f923d1bd7f