File explorer gone

Discus and support File explorer gone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to change my background but when I want to my apps the File Explorer app was missing. When I download a picture from the web it opens the app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alphacuredaddy, Dec 4, 2019.

1. File explorer gone

I wanted to change my background but when I want to my apps the File Explorer app was missing. When I download a picture from the web it opens the app but the app closes after saving the pic. Any fix to get the app back?

submitted by /u/alphacuredaddy
    [link] [comments]

/u/alphacuredaddy, Dec 4, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Download de arquivos pelo Edge[Translation-Download files through Edge]

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have question where files are located now file explorer is gone. Unfortunately, now that it is gone, not sure of any way to access these files officially. You can try looking in one drive.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

File explorer gone tried factory reset

Hey Ezraa

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about the status of the File Explorer app.

As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Frathos
    this app is no longer being used on the Xbox One Platform. As there is no further information that we can provide to you on his matter, and prevent any repetitive answers we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. Frathos Win User

File explorer gone tried factory reset

5. Clyde Ch Barrow Win User

File Explorer

Hello

Yes, i somehow managed to escape the loop. ;)

As i mentioned, not really a problem, just a heads up.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

File Explorer

Hey there Clyde Ch Barrow!

Thanks for clarifying. Are you able to delete the folder that you copied? Thanks for the heads up :)
Thema:

File explorer gone

1. File explorer gone - Similar Threads - File explorer gone

2. Can't use my files explorer free trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't use my files explorer free trial: I tried using the my files explorer free trial to download some skins and mods for minecraft, but as soon as I opened it it said that my free trial had expired fc9c29c5-36d9-45e9-bfb8-999c2cc1fcb6
  3. File Explorer "No longer supported"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer "No longer supported": File explorer is "no longer supported" even though i can access it through messaging people or making posts. I see it when im doing those things but when i try to go to it not thru that its no...
  4. Explorador de arquivos[Translation-file explorer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Explorador de arquivos[Translation-file explorer]: Como excluir arquivo baixado pelo Edge no Xbox One? O arquivo em questão foi o instalador da Epic Games (baixei pela oferta gratuita do Troy Total War. Havia opção de vincular a conta Xbox e isso...
  5. Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?: A local File Explorer is crucial to using a device, why did Xbox get it’s taken away? Old topic sure but if the topic is so old then why is it still a topic that’s viable to bring up if it’s as...
  6. File explorer on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer on series x: Simple question. Will the series x come with the file explorer preinstalled? b6b913eb-919e-4938-aa4f-abca333a7f0a
  7. Explorador de arquivos no Xbox One[Translation-File Explorer on Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Explorador de arquivos no Xbox One[Translation-File Explorer on Xbox One]: Eu tinha arquivos salvos em pastas no Xbox, mas dai veio uma atualização la em dezembro de 2019 removel o explorador de arquivos e não consigo mais acessa-los, tem alguma forma de eu conseguir...
  8. No packages option when gone into isolated storage on my files explore

in XBoX Accessibility
    No packages option when gone into isolated storage on my files explore: Please help me i’ve been looking for help but cant find it when i got into isolated storage there is no packages option to access data ceaf3ca8-5f08-48f7-8e7a-25dc397a5a62
  9. Since the file explorer is gone...

in XboX Insiders
    Since the file explorer is gone...: I have music that i bought on my xbox and was using file explorer to use on groove. Now since that doesn't work without file explorer the music is still there. I've used other file explorers that...
  10. File explorer gone tried factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer gone tried factory reset: On sunday i was using file explorer to get mods on minecraft and when i went to use it today it was gone anyone know how to fix 8ca0e981-f282-4bce-b9bd-2e560efec446

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox file explorer gone

2. file explorer xbox one