File explorer gone

Discus and support File explorer gone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to change my background but when I want to my apps the File Explorer app was missing. When I download a picture from the web it opens the app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alphacuredaddy, Dec 4, 2019.

1. File explorer gone

I wanted to change my background but when I want to my apps the File Explorer app was missing. When I download a picture from the web it opens the app but the app closes after saving the pic. Any fix to get the app back?

submitted by /u/alphacuredaddy
    [link] [comments]

/u/alphacuredaddy, Dec 4, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

File explorer gone tried factory reset

Hey Ezraa

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about the status of the File Explorer app.

As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Frathos
    this app is no longer being used on the Xbox One Platform. As there is no further information that we can provide to you on his matter, and prevent any repetitive answers we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  3. Frathos Win User

File explorer gone tried factory reset

4. Clyde Ch Barrow Win User

File Explorer

Hello

Yes, i somehow managed to escape the loop. ;)

As i mentioned, not really a problem, just a heads up.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

File Explorer

Hey there Clyde Ch Barrow!

Thanks for clarifying. Are you able to delete the folder that you copied? Thanks for the heads up :)
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

File Explorer

You would need to upload it to the cloud via OneDrive on either your phone or computer. Login with your Microsoft account on either when you upload so that when you open the OneDrive on the Xbox everything will be there and shared.
Thema:

File explorer gone

1. File explorer gone - Similar Threads - File explorer gone

2. Since the file explorer is gone...

in XboX Insiders
    Since the file explorer is gone...: I have music that i bought on my xbox and was using file explorer to use on groove. Now since that doesn't work without file explorer the music is still there. I've used other file explorers that...
  3. Bring File explore back to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring File explore back to xbox one: I use file explore on xbox one for many things, photos, videos, wallpapers, game files for my wii homebrew, music files, documents. It's stupid that Micrososft has disableed file explore just...
  4. Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE: Today i was installed the last update to my console, after that File Explorer was dissapeared. Microsoft support, don't know when engineers could bring it back to us - xbox one owners. File...
  5. Need help with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with file explorer: There is no longer a file explorer and it was a cool and useful thing to have if you wanted and I can no longer use it due to a unfair change. }:( 53df9c2b-106f-4437-91a9-b133b33127fa
  6. File explorer was removed for no reason. None of the replies about its removal were...

in XboX Insiders
    File explorer was removed for no reason. None of the replies about its removal were...: Please for the love of god, bring back file explorer. So many people used the app and it baffles me that you removed it. File explorer was used for so many things yet you stripped it away from us....
  7. File Explorer has been removed and I can no longer mod games. Is there any other app that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer has been removed and I can no longer mod games. Is there any other app that...: I'm trying to mod Minecraft but no longer can because of the update. Is there another app I can use to move the files into the folders? 129d8ed7-cabc-4570-a88e-445a4c783238
  8. File explorer gone tried factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer gone tried factory reset: On sunday i was using file explorer to get mods on minecraft and when i went to use it today it was gone anyone know how to fix 8ca0e981-f282-4bce-b9bd-2e560efec446
  9. File Explorer Removed Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer Removed Problem: On xbox the latest update has removed file explorer and i litteraly got my Capture Card for my xbox YESTERDAY now i cant delete my left over videos that have already bean uploaded what should i do...
  10. [CA] Im in Omega Ring, since the update of 3rd December, File Explorer App was stop...

in XboX Insiders
    [CA] Im in Omega Ring, since the update of 3rd December, File Explorer App was stop...: submitted by /u/Emizkit [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer xbox one