File explorer is removed from Xbox One due to limited usage. How can I change my custom...

Discus and support File explorer is removed from Xbox One due to limited usage. How can I change my custom... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/jstep32x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jstep32x, Dec 5, 2019.

1. /u/jstep32x
    /u/jstep32x Guest

File explorer is removed from Xbox One due to limited usage. How can I change my custom...

/u/jstep32x, Dec 5, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

he File Explorer will be removed from the Xbox One in the near future (via OnMSFT). The app is already removed for Xbox Insiders,
    and is on the way out for general users. The Xbox Insider team
    stated on Twitter
    that the File Explorer has been removed "due to limited usage."

The announcement was immediately met with backlash from several users. Many complain that the File Explorer was useful for uploading custom wallpapers and gamerpics, though it's worth noting that there are other ways to do this that Microsoft recommends.
    People also pointed out that they use it for local files like movies and music.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

Microsoft announced the other day that Xbox One consoles are about to lose their File Explorer app.
    The news came from the Xbox Insider Twitter account, which explained that the app was being removed due to “limited usage.”
  4. BraveSir Paul Win User

We no longer support file explorer. (0x87e10006)

5. WPAK Win User

Пропал проводник Xbox one X [Edit - Translation] - Xbox one X Explorer gone

6. y you serious Win User

Installation stopped 0x87e0000f

IInet:

Description

Freezone Due to recent configuration changes, some xBox Live content will not be covered in Freezone and will count against customers monthly usage quota. Some customer's may also be unable to download newer released content through xBox live during this
    time.

Technical Summary

Due to recent configuration changes, some xBox Live content will not be covered in Freezone and will count against customers monthly usage quota. Some customer's may also be unable to download newer released content through xBox live during this time.

This is why you guys cannot download anything.
Thema:

1. File explorer is removed from Xbox One due to limited usage. How can I change my custom... - Similar Threads - File explorer removed

2. Since the file explorer is gone...

in XboX Insiders
    Since the file explorer is gone...: I have music that i bought on my xbox and was using file explorer to use on groove. Now since that doesn't work without file explorer the music is still there. I've used other file explorers that...
  3. Bring File explore back to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring File explore back to xbox one: I use file explore on xbox one for many things, photos, videos, wallpapers, game files for my wii homebrew, music files, documents. It's stupid that Micrososft has disableed file explore just...
  4. Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE: Today i was installed the last update to my console, after that File Explorer was dissapeared. Microsoft support, don't know when engineers could bring it back to us - xbox one owners. File...
  5. Need help with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with file explorer: There is no longer a file explorer and it was a cool and useful thing to have if you wanted and I can no longer use it due to a unfair change. }:( 53df9c2b-106f-4437-91a9-b133b33127fa
  6. File explorer was removed for no reason. None of the replies about its removal were...

in XboX Insiders
    File explorer was removed for no reason. None of the replies about its removal were...: Please for the love of god, bring back file explorer. So many people used the app and it baffles me that you removed it. File explorer was used for so many things yet you stripped it away from us....
  7. File Explorer has been removed and I can no longer mod games. Is there any other app that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer has been removed and I can no longer mod games. Is there any other app that...: I'm trying to mod Minecraft but no longer can because of the update. Is there another app I can use to move the files into the folders? 129d8ed7-cabc-4570-a88e-445a4c783238
  8. File explorer gone tried factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer gone tried factory reset: On sunday i was using file explorer to get mods on minecraft and when i went to use it today it was gone anyone know how to fix 8ca0e981-f282-4bce-b9bd-2e560efec446
  9. File Explorer Removed Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer Removed Problem: On xbox the latest update has removed file explorer and i litteraly got my Capture Card for my xbox YESTERDAY now i cant delete my left over videos that have already bean uploaded what should i do...
  10. [CA] Im in Omega Ring, since the update of 3rd December, File Explorer App was stop...

in XboX Insiders
    [CA] Im in Omega Ring, since the update of 3rd December, File Explorer App was stop...: submitted by /u/Emizkit [link] [comments]