File Explorer no longer supported?

Discus and support File Explorer no longer supported? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Getting this error (noticed the app was missing from my app section, but still showing in my pins). So if no longer supported (or even allowed to be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LordPaul, Dec 4, 2019 at 12:13 AM.

1. /u/LordPaul
    /u/LordPaul Guest

Getting this error (noticed the app was missing from my app section, but still showing in my pins).

So if no longer supported (or even allowed to be opened) what are people using as an alternative?

submitted by /u/LordPaul
    [link] [comments]

2. BraveSir Paul Win User

We no longer support file explorer. (0x87e10006)

3. BraveSir Paul Win User

Yeah Jareth - I share your frustration with Files & Folders.
  4. JarethFerguson Win User

I am having the same issue, and the only similar app I could find is called files&folders, which is garbage compared to file explorer. Files&folders is also constantly trying to get you to upgrade to their premium version.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Paul

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about the status of the File Explorer app on the Xbox One console.

As stated in the tweet you provided, unfortunately, the app is no longer being supported, and since there is no further information in regards to this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  6. WobbliestHook28 Win User

please keep me updated!! I just tried to download a new texture pack for minecraft and got the same message.
Thema:

1. File Explorer no longer supported? - Similar Threads - File Explorer longer

2. File Explorer has been removed and I can no longer mod games. Is there any other app that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer has been removed and I can no longer mod games. Is there any other app that...: I'm trying to mod Minecraft but no longer can because of the update. Is there another app I can use to move the files into the folders? 129d8ed7-cabc-4570-a88e-445a4c783238
  3. File explorer gone tried factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer gone tried factory reset: On sunday i was using file explorer to get mods on minecraft and when i went to use it today it was gone anyone know how to fix 8ca0e981-f282-4bce-b9bd-2e560efec446
  4. File Explorer Removed Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer Removed Problem: On xbox the latest update has removed file explorer and i litteraly got my Capture Card for my xbox YESTERDAY now i cant delete my left over videos that have already bean uploaded what should i do...
  5. [CA] Im in Omega Ring, since the update of 3rd December, File Explorer App was stop...

in XboX Insiders
    [CA] Im in Omega Ring, since the update of 3rd December, File Explorer App was stop...: submitted by /u/Emizkit [link] [comments]
  6. We no longer support file explorer. (0x87e10006)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We no longer support file explorer. (0x87e10006): So I routinely used file explorer (along with UFO) to load texture packs and such into minecraft for my kids. Today when I went to install a new texture pack, I get "We no longer support file...
  7. File explorer is removed from Xbox One due to limited usage. How can I change my custom...

in XboX Insiders
    File explorer is removed from Xbox One due to limited usage. How can I change my custom...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jstep32x [link] [comments]
  8. File explorer gone

in XboX Insiders
    File explorer gone: I wanted to change my background but when I want to my apps the File Explorer app was missing. When I download a picture from the web it opens the app but the app closes after saving the pic. Any...
  9. File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...: Is there a file size limit ? Is my hdd failing ? My xbox1s wont let me download from web. Wont let me save edited game files. Tried making a file folder in app but it still gives error not enuff...
  10. Xbox one: UFO.Transfer Open in file explore gives 0x80070490 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one: UFO.Transfer Open in file explore gives 0x80070490 error: Xbox one: UFO.Transfer Open in file explore gives 0x80070490 error Im trying to open file explore so i can put a resource/behavior pack in the minecraft folder. I’mfollowing these instructions:...