File explorer was removed for no reason. None of the replies about its removal were...

Discus and support File explorer was removed for no reason. None of the replies about its removal were... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please for the love of god, bring back file explorer. So many people used the app and it baffles me that you removed it. File explorer was used for so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheCommonColdTF, Dec 11, 2019.

1. File explorer was removed for no reason. None of the replies about its removal were...

Please for the love of god, bring back file explorer. So many people used the app and it baffles me that you removed it. File explorer was used for so many things yet you stripped it away from us. No more custom content for minecraft, custom background, etc. It’s honestly sad.

submitted by /u/TheCommonColdTF
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheCommonColdTF, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Chris_249 Win User

bring back file explorer

Oh please.

The free ware version has been removed because now there are newer "free" file explorer apps with very limited functionality which in turn will force you to purchase the so called "Pro" version of the apps. Its obvious that this is the very reason they have
    removed the file explorer app we used to use.

So dissapointed!!!!!
  3. Noahgriff Win User

File Explorer

Ive heard that it was removed because many people were exploiting the use of file explorer.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Disappointed

found this from December 2019 i hope it helps you to understand why it was removed. i totally understand your frustration if you were one of the few using it.

Xbox One to lose its File Explorer app due to low usage. Microsoft announced yesterday that Xbox One
    consoles are about to lose their File Explorer app. The news came from the Xbox Insider
    Twitter account, which explained that the app was being removed due to “limited usage.”
  5. NickZoppa Win User

File Explorer Removed Problem

If you download the photos app, you should still see your photos are not deleted. MY personal gripe with this new update is that theres no way to change my background from that file explorer, bc the photos app doesn't let you
  6. TIM3 R3AP3R Win User

File Explorer Removed Problem

Come on Microsoft. What the heck? Why did yall remove file explorer. I love the Xbox one. Bring it back before sony starts flexing on you guys.
Thema:

File explorer was removed for no reason. None of the replies about its removal were...

1. File explorer was removed for no reason. None of the replies about its removal were... - Similar Threads - File explorer was

2. can i download shaders for minecraft using my file explorer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i download shaders for minecraft using my file explorer?: Hi Microsoft, I have a question about Minecraft I always wanted to ask. It's been a long time since I got an Xbox one.I've played many games, I have all Xbox memberships but my favourite game...
  3. i cant use my file explorer free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant use my file explorer free trial: i tried downloading the my files explorer free trial and ive never downloaded it before but i cant download it. e87319ad-0191-4292-9193-426370743244
  4. cannot find the files explore files to delete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot find the files explore files to delete: cannot find the files to delete the file explorer so I can get mods for my games 8724002f-62bf-48b4-b519-bb98f2ca83fc
  5. How to access download folder/file explorer on Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to access download folder/file explorer on Series X?: Hey all! I was updating wallpaper and gamer pic and downloaded a few from OneDrive to my local Series X storage. Now that they're there, there are a few I want to remove. I'm not able to access...
  6. File explorer issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    File explorer issues: Ok, so I have some files in the file explorer app that are fairly large and would like to remove them. However, due to the inexplicable removal of compatability, i am unable to do so. I cannot...
  7. File explorer leftovers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer leftovers: I was trying to upload a photo from my onedrive to use as my new image in Forza Teams. However when i try to do this it takes me to the old file explorer where there is no data. I thought it was...
  8. Can't use my files explorer free trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't use my files explorer free trial: I tried using the my files explorer free trial to download some skins and mods for minecraft, but as soon as I opened it it said that my free trial had expired fc9c29c5-36d9-45e9-bfb8-999c2cc1fcb6
  9. File Explorer "No longer supported"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer "No longer supported": File explorer is "no longer supported" even though i can access it through messaging people or making posts. I see it when im doing those things but when i try to go to it not thru that its no...
  10. Explorador de arquivos[Translation-file explorer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Explorador de arquivos[Translation-file explorer]: Como excluir arquivo baixado pelo Edge no Xbox One? O arquivo em questão foi o instalador da Epic Games (baixei pela oferta gratuita do Troy Total War. Havia opção de vincular a conta Xbox e isso...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer xbox one removed