File explorer

Discus and support File explorer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to delete saved photos. Photos saved the xbox photos folder in the file explorer? 6abeafea-0304-4dd8-861d-facf9c1eb18c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuickestCoast51, Aug 27, 2019.

1. File explorer

How to delete saved photos. Photos saved the xbox photos folder in the file explorer?

:)

QuickestCoast51, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Clyde Ch Barrow Win User

File Explorer

Hello

Yes, i somehow managed to escape the loop. ;)

As i mentioned, not really a problem, just a heads up.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

File Explorer

Hey there Clyde Ch Barrow!

Thanks for clarifying. Are you able to delete the folder that you copied? Thanks for the heads up :)
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

File Explorer

You would need to upload it to the cloud via OneDrive on either your phone or computer. Login with your Microsoft account on either when you upload so that when you open the OneDrive on the Xbox everything will be there and shared.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

File explorer

If you are on PC open the companion app click on captures and you can then choose this PC or Xbox live. You can edit/delete from there.
  6. Clyde Ch Barrow Win User

File Explorer

Hi there too. Not really a problem. Just that i accidentally copied a folder in to itself. This shouldn't be possible.
Thema:

File explorer

1. File explorer - Similar Threads - File explorer

2. File Explorer not opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer not opening: Hello everyone, I am having issues opening my file explorer app on the Xbox One, whenever I try to open it, an error message shows up with a code, I entered this code into a page that the error...
  3. File Explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer: How do you upload pictures to file explorer on xbox one? d8328d3b-d173-431c-83d4-36a20b7ec8ec
  4. File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update: I turn on my xbox I got a update at there was a e203 error message. I turn the Xbox off and unplugged it. I turned it back on the update successfully went through. I wanted to go on the microsoft...
  5. Problema con la app Explorador de Archivos [Translation - Problem with app File explorer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con la app Explorador de Archivos [Translation - Problem with app File explorer]: Después de la más reciente actualización, la app desapareció completamente, no está ni siquiera en la sección de Listo para instalar (como Internet Edge). Solia guardar muchos videos personales...
  6. File Explorer Inaccessible (as of the recent May 2019 update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer Inaccessible (as of the recent May 2019 update): Okay, so. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but whenever I attempt to access the File Explorer through something else, such as trying to open a text document within one of the...
  7. Xbox One File Explorer App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One File Explorer App: In the Xbox One app "file explorer" it allows you to copy files from a USB stick, to the xbox, but I can't seem to store more than around 10gb before it comes up with an error saying "not enough...
  8. Apps - Edge and File explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps - Edge and File explorer: I recently copied some series onto my xboxone. At first I could access the episodes via file explorer but a few days ago when I wanted to watch a few more episodes both my file explorer and...
  9. Xbox File Explorer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox File Explorer: Hello. Recently my computer has been crashing a lot. I saw on view event logs that it was because of something called slui.exe . The possible solution of this problem is that my computer isn't...
  10. Can Microsoft allow File Explorer to support mcpack file addons for Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft allow File Explorer to support mcpack file addons for Minecraft?: On PC and Mobile devices the Minecraft app from the Microsoft store supports mcpack addons, You can download recource packs and behavior packs together direcltly into the game Itself. Minecraft...