File explorer

Discus and support File explorer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to delete saved photos. Photos saved the xbox photos folder in the file explorer? 6abeafea-0304-4dd8-861d-facf9c1eb18c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuickestCoast51, Aug 27, 2019.

1. File explorer

How to delete saved photos. Photos saved the xbox photos folder in the file explorer?

:)

QuickestCoast51, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Clyde Ch Barrow Win User

File Explorer

Hello

Yes, i somehow managed to escape the loop. ;)

As i mentioned, not really a problem, just a heads up.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

File Explorer

Hey there Clyde Ch Barrow!

Thanks for clarifying. Are you able to delete the folder that you copied? Thanks for the heads up :)
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

File Explorer

You would need to upload it to the cloud via OneDrive on either your phone or computer. Login with your Microsoft account on either when you upload so that when you open the OneDrive on the Xbox everything will be there and shared.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

File explorer

Hello Fellow Gamer.

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are requesting for features that were recently removed in the newest console update.

As stated by the
    Xbox Insider Twitter
    page, "The app has been removed due to limited usage." If there are any features that you would like to see in the future we recommend that you use the
    Xbox Idea Hub, as this is an outlet that is used directly by the engineers that work on the Xbox directly.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  6. NextMemory Win User

File Explorer

That’s disappointing... I haven’t had to use it in a while but it was something I’ve had to use in the past.
Thema:

File explorer

1. File explorer - Similar Threads - File explorer

2. I need the files I saved on my XBox One Internal drive with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need the files I saved on my XBox One Internal drive with file explorer: Im probably in a minority however.... Because using MS Edge on XBox One (Can view on 55 inch screen and zoom functionality in Edge performs much better than on my Surface) is much easier for me...
  3. EXPLORADOR DE ARCHIVOS [Mod Translation - FILE EXPLORER]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EXPLORADOR DE ARCHIVOS [Mod Translation - FILE EXPLORER]: MUCHACHOS (A) PÚBLICO EN GENERAL USUARIOS DE XBOX NOS HAN BORRADO LA APLICACIÓN EXPLORADOR DE ARCHIVOS ENTIENDO QUE ALGUNOS NO LA USABAN PERO NO ERA NECESARIOS QUE ESTOS SEÑORES DE XBOX LA...
  4. File Explorer

in XBoX on Consoles
    File Explorer: I'm sorry if this has been addressed in previous threads but can someone please tell me WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS USEFUL has the File Explorer app been removed from Xbox One??? And how do I...
  5. bring back file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bring back file explorer: it was a bad idea to take away file explorer. pls bring it back I am really sad :( aa8f9725-6d34-4f27-b0d8-1c1d8e718064
  6. Fix file explorer please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix file explorer please: I really don't understand why you all couldn't just fix the app instead of just getting rid of it i have over a 100 back round pics and gamer profile pictures that i can't use. More then 1000000...
  7. File explorer data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer data: Now that the File explorer app is gone is it possible to transfer the downloaded files that you had on it to an external storage device or is that data gone for good? I've heard that you can still...
  8. File Explorer on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    File Explorer on Xbox One: My file explorer has been gone and I want custom wallpapers. How can I fix this? 0e92f2d7-8f31-4b98-a039-1d660fac4136
  9. File Explorer and Signing out

in XBoX Accessibility
    File Explorer and Signing out: Why dont you support File Explorer anymore and why doees it kick you out of the game or app when you sign out??? 3b0b0a4e-6ebd-46b6-a653-992036c7cc9d
  10. file explorer is not supported by xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    file explorer is not supported by xbox one: for some reason file explorer is no longer supported by xbox one file explorer is a vital component for xbox one and now it doesnt work please help 9c5c6e7e-1d3a-4033-9324-529c9f9d9a36