File problem

Discus and support File problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my friend made a minecraftr realm on his xbox, and I'm on my pc. Ive figured out through windows+g pulls up the xbox interface or whatever to friend... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RufusHowell, Oct 27, 2020.

1. RufusHowell
    RufusHowell Guest

File problem

So my friend made a minecraftr realm on his xbox, and I'm on my pc. Ive figured out through windows+g pulls up the xbox interface or whatever to friend him and him send an invite, but when he sends an invite to his realm and I accept it, I immediantly
    get an error message saying "problem opening your file"/read about extention -less files./ What should I do?

:)

RufusHowell, Oct 27, 2020
  2. maxen Win User

Save file problems

I have no familiarity with the WWE game itself, but it sounds like your custom items are in separate save files to the game save. You just somehow need to find a way for it to recognise them. I'm hoping that will do it.

Let me know how it goes :)
  3. maxen Win User

Save file problems

If you start up the game and create a new save file for the overall game, then go and create one custom thing and save it under a unique name. Close the game, restart the console and when you start it up again, do you see the other custom items populate
    in-game?
  4. Lord Sion45 Win User

File Share Problem

try poking around at 343 industries. they have control of the Halo servers now.
  5. XAlphazorX Win User

File Share problem

Hello, well judging by your GamerTag on the left handside of the original post you made, it is because you are silver, the gamertag displayed shows you as silver with no track record of games or achievements. That may be the concern there my friend to access
    the File Share you need to use a Gold Profile. :)

Hope this helped.

Feedback is always welcomed :)
  6. onyxishere Win User

problem with safe file

If the file is on the cloud you can certainly move or copy it to your hard drive. Simply go to Cloud in the System Settings area and select the file you want to move.

However, if it has an exclamation mark beside it that means it is corrupted and cannot be saved.

If it is corrupted you could try downloading your profile again by logging out and going to the Social Tab and selecting Download Profile (no need to delete it first).

Good luck.
Thema:

File problem

1. File problem - Similar Threads - File problem

2. Flight Simulator 2020 - Saved games and *.spb files problem (crashes).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Saved games and *.spb files problem (crashes).: Hello, I can not load 8 of 10 of my saved games. It loads the saved progress, but when I click "Ready to fly", it instantly crashes (with the error c0000005). If I delete the *.spb file from the...
  3. Sea of thieves Corrupted files problem. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves Corrupted files problem. PLEASE HELP: I just hoped on to sea of thieves and I get this message it asks me if I want to let it do a scan and I allow it but it just closes the app after 20 minutes and doesn't fix of give stats about...
  4. Problems with file permissions in WindowsApps (Xbox Beta Windows 10 App install directory)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with file permissions in WindowsApps (Xbox Beta Windows 10 App install directory): The XBox Beta software for Windows will only install to 'special' folders that it recognises as 'software install' locations. I can't just say I want this game installed in E:\Games and this one...
  5. Problème pour la lecture des fichiers en .Exe.[translation-Problem for reading files in ....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème pour la lecture des fichiers en .Exe.[translation-Problem for reading files in ....: Bonjour, Je souhaiterai savoir comment lire les fichiers en .Exe qui sont télécharger depuis Internet. Voyez-vous, je veux installer une application que j'ai télécharger sur Internet et je...
  6. Files & Folders Pro fails to launch. A retuning problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Files & Folders Pro fails to launch. A retuning problem.: Since Microsoft removed the ability to manage their file manager programme back in December 2019, I have been using a programme called Files & Folders Pro. I did use their Lite version for a while...
  7. File Explorer Removed Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer Removed Problem: On xbox the latest update has removed file explorer and i litteraly got my Capture Card for my xbox YESTERDAY now i cant delete my left over videos that have already bean uploaded what should i do...
  8. Problema con la app Explorador de Archivos [Translation - Problem with app File explorer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con la app Explorador de Archivos [Translation - Problem with app File explorer]: Después de la más reciente actualización, la app desapareció completamente, no está ni siquiera en la sección de Listo para instalar (como Internet Edge). Solia guardar muchos videos personales...
  9. Xbox One X problems with save files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X problems with save files: Hi, Before I start explaining, I wanna say, after trying to solve anything through the "Virtual Agent" or trying to connect live to someone, turned out to be an absolute waste of my time. I am...
  10. Problems with Xbox One X recognizing media files on external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox One X recognizing media files on external storage: Hi, My Xbox One X is recognizing my external media storage but not all of the files on the drive. For the limited number of files that appear, multiple files produce an error messor when I try to...